Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
zhaktronz

Re: Godammed SDN

#4401 Post by zhaktronz »

At least he has friends.

weemadando

#4402 Post by weemadando »

Modetorial excellence wrote: And on that note we shall we shall close this thread.

Stuart has retracted the accusations against Norseman regarding the reviews Coiler has written and apologized in the HPCA thread and therefore this thread is no longer necessary.
TEO's fucking mantra wrote:Get your fill of science, sci-fi and the mockery of stupid people.
But you cannot MOCK Bartolomeus Bladdicassius. For he may call the FBI. Or bitch on Hybrid Pigeon Collectors of America. Or something.

But do not mock him. For he has apologised.

Gands

#4403 Post by Gands »

There should be another This Week in HPCA thread starting soon.

Dooey Jo

#4404 Post by Dooey Jo »

Fucking money solves grief.
said disney as they contemplated a grittier version of scrooge mcduck

quick! to the fanfics!

"geriatric capitalist duck struck by grief - found in money bin sexually abusing gold coins"
DracuLax - when even Death can't scare the shit out of you

Aaron
El Duderino

#4405 Post by Aaron »

weemadando wrote:
Modetorial excellence wrote: And on that note we shall we shall close this thread.

Stuart has retracted the accusations against Norseman regarding the reviews Coiler has written and apologized in the HPCA thread and therefore this thread is no longer necessary.
TEO's fucking mantra wrote:Get your fill of science, sci-fi and the mockery of stupid people.
But you cannot MOCK Bartolomeus Bladdicassius. For he may call the FBI. Or bitch on Hybrid Pigeon Collectors of America. Or something.

But do not mock him. For he has apologised.
Did someone not fellate him over his fanfic?

xon

#4406 Post by xon »

Dooey Jo wrote:It's a pretty interesting question though, why early humans did start to see their dead as something more than just piles of flesh. I would think it happened soon after humans started to see their fellow humans as, well, people.
Actually a lot of it comes from the fact that the proper disposal of corpses is absolutely vital for an early agrarian community's hygiene and to prevent the spread of disease. It's a large part of the reason cannibalism is so taboo, it's really fucking unhealthy especially if they died from something nasty. Which used to be almost anything.

That it has social benfits is just a neat bonus.

Agent Bert Macklin

#4407 Post by Agent Bert Macklin »

Flagg wrote:You have poor taste in friends and the fact that you would subject yourself to 3 fucking Twilight movies means you are an idiot.
Or, you know, I did it to make them happy?

Flagg

#4408 Post by Flagg »

Knubble tov wrote:
Flagg wrote:You have poor taste in friends and the fact that you would subject yourself to 3 fucking Twilight movies means you are an idiot.
Or, you know, I did it to make them happy?
So, idiot.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Agent Bert Macklin

#4409 Post by Agent Bert Macklin »

In this thread, Flagg doesn't understand (surprise?) the concept of friendship and that friends do things for one another to make them happy.

Flagg

#4410 Post by Flagg »

Knubble tov wrote:In this thread, Flagg doesn't understand (surprise?) the concept of friendship and that friends do things for one another to make them happy.
Dude I perfectly understand the concept of friendship. But I wouldn't subject myself to having friends that liked Twilight first of all, and second of all I wouldn't go see 3 of the piece of shit movies to make them happy.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Gands

#4411 Post by Gands »

Aaron wrote:Did someone not fellate him over his fanfic?
As a follow up, the thread was deleted/hidden on HPCA.

Wacky.

Agent Bert Macklin

#4412 Post by Agent Bert Macklin »

Flagg, I only saw the third theatrically. I watched the other two on my own because I'm not going to watch the third without seeing the first two.

Anyway, it doesn't matter: the friendship was ended over a year go ago because the association with an insufferable racist, immoral piece of shit was too much to deal with. Her liking Rwilight was the least of my worries, and to not be friends because of a movie is... shallow.

Losonti Tokash

#4413 Post by Losonti Tokash »

tucker, stop engaging him

Dooey Jo

#4414 Post by Dooey Jo »

xon wrote:Actually a lot of it comes from the fact that the proper disposal of corpses is absolutely vital for an early agrarian community's hygiene and to prevent the spread of disease. It's a large part of the reason cannibalism is so taboo, it's really fucking unhealthy especially if they died from something nasty. Which used to be almost anything.
That might be a reason why many religions that arose in such cultures prescribe very specific burial practices for swift disposal, but the idea that the dead should be given special attention predates agriculture and permanent settlements by some hundred thousand years. Needless to say, infectious diseases was not a large problem during this period and dead human bodies would have been no more dangerous that those of other dead animals.
DracuLax - when even Death can't scare the shit out of you

Flagg

#4415 Post by Flagg »

Knubble tov wrote:Flagg, I only saw the third theatrically. I watched the other two on my own because I'm not going to watch the third without seeing the first two.

Anyway, it doesn't matter: the friendship was ended over a year go ago because the association with an insufferable racist, immoral piece of shit was too much to deal with. Her liking Rwilight was the least of my worries, and to not be friends because of a movie is... shallow.

Wait, you saw 2 of them on your own just so you would know what happened in the third? And the person was a piece of shit? And you knew all this when seeing the horrid celluloid abortions? :lol:
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Civil War Man

#4416 Post by Civil War Man »

Knubble tov wrote:In this thread, Flagg doesn't understand (surprise?) the concept of friendship
He doesn't watch My Little Pony. :v:

Veef

#4417 Post by Veef »

I can fix Flagg

if you want

Zod
perkele

#4418 Post by Zod »

VF5SS wrote:I can fix Flagg

if you want
you're a licensed veterinarian?

Veef

#4419 Post by Veef »

I've taken my dogs to the vet a lot

so I am totally qualified

Flagg

#4420 Post by Flagg »

I's not broken yo.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Zod
perkele

#4421 Post by Zod »

Flagg wrote:I's not broken yo.
debatable

Oxymoron

#4422 Post by Oxymoron »

Zod wrote:
Flagg wrote:I's not broken yo.
debatable
What is broken ?
No.

Aaron
El Duderino

#4423 Post by Aaron »

Gands wrote:
Aaron wrote:Did someone not fellate him over his fanfic?
As a follow up, the thread was deleted/hidden on HPCA.

Wacky.
I wonder if he was this much of a loon when he was doing the nuke stuff.

Oxymoron

#4424 Post by Oxymoron »

Some people with naturally low self-esteem (which seems to be the case with Bart) can begin to act in strange ways when they feel validated ; and becoming addicted to this sentiment of validation can do even stranger things when they feel something menace their source of validation. It is a vicious circle of fuckwardry.

I know I am susceptible to it myself.

P.S. : if you ever start to see me acting like a fuckwit, do me a service : slap me out of it.
No.

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#4425 Post by starku »

Aaron wrote:I wonder if he was this much of a loon when he was doing the nuke stuff.
you mean when he was producing made-up numbers to support military decision-making :V