Godammed SDN

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Zod
perkele

Re: Godammed SDN

#4701 Post by Zod »

starku wrote:the difference between a chair or facilitator or whatever and a big tough man who gets things done and cuts through red tape with his bold masculinity is pretty good shit

ps he's talking about france guys not america :zaku:
are you sure

because the elected monarch part is confusing

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#4702 Post by starku »

last i checked

you guys were on republic 1.0

not republic 5 with expansion packs :V

Gands

#4703 Post by Gands »

starku wrote:ps he's talking about france guys not america :zaku:
everything is about america

everything

Oxymoron

#4704 Post by Oxymoron »

starku wrote:last i checked

Actually, the current version number version would be closer to 5.3.14 or something like that : shit has been patched-up like hell in the last decades... :lol:
No.

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#4705 Post by starku »

you can't go to republic 6 yet

too much revenue in selling dlc hats :V

Gands

#4706 Post by Gands »

Have six republics, get the seventh free!

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#4707 Post by starku »

i love the self-consciousness inherent in numbered republics

like it's ok, 4 didn't go down to well, but here we are new and improved

Oxymoron

#4708 Post by Oxymoron »

starku wrote:you can't go to republic 6 yet

too much revenue in selling dlc hats :V
Hell, they haven't even decided what features should be included in the next major release yet !

I wonder why the head of project management hasn't been fired yet ? :v

PS :
starku wrote: :zaku:
Guess you didn't lie when you said you'd be overabusing this smiley Stark. *smirk*
No.

Civil War Man

#4709 Post by Civil War Man »

Darth Fanboy wrote:SDN-tardz: "Fanboy why u think evil America should extradite"

Me: "I don't agree with that"

SDN-tardz: :hurfhurf: "BUT U DO BECAUSE YOU SUPPORT HOLLYWOOD NOT LET ME HAVE FREE MOVIE"

Me: :doh:
This is the biggest pain in the ass about file sharing and copyright threads. Those types of people are the exact reason why this SOPA (change acronym to fit whichever bill is being made) bullshit keeps getting brought up.

Online file sharing is great for indie programmers/musicians/game developers to get their creations out to potentials users/listeners. But that's not what these people want it for. They want it so they can download a copy of Michael Bay's Explosionfest XVII (directed by Michael Bay) that was ripped off a rented dvd without having to pay for it. The fact that they wouldn't have bought the dvd if this option was not available to them is irrelevant. They are the reason why music labels and movie studios are pushing for these laws that will basically ruin the internet for everyone else.

They are why we can't have nice things.

Zod
perkele

#4710 Post by Zod »

Oxymoron wrote:*smirk*
this gives me an idea

Zod
perkele

#4711 Post by Zod »

*smirk*

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#4712 Post by starku »

man o fbutter is melting? oh no! :zaku:

Agent Bert Macklin

#4713 Post by Agent Bert Macklin »

Civil War Man wrote:This is the biggest pain in the ass about file sharing and copyright threads. Those types of people are the exact reason why this SOPA (change acronym to fit whichever bill is being made) bullshit keeps getting brought up.

Online file sharing is great for indie programmers/musicians/game developers to get their creations out to potentials users/listeners. But that's not what these people want it for. They want it so they can download a copy of Michael Bay's Explosionfest XVII (directed by Michael Bay) that was ripped off a rented dvd without having to pay for it. The fact that they wouldn't have bought the dvd if this option was not available to them is irrelevant. They are the reason why music labels and movie studios are pushing for these laws that will basically ruin the internet for everyone else.

It's unfortunate that a lot of pirates aren't like me: I buy 99% of what I pirate. Hell, even when I own it I download it for easy access. If hte dumbass studios would start including fucking HD digital copies instead of this new "Ultraviolet" (streaming isn't a digital copy) shit, it would be excellent.
They want it so they can download a copy of Michael Bay's Explosionfest XVII (directed by Michael Bay) that was ripped off a rented dvd without having to pay for it.
Picking up the 3D BD tomorrow. Image

Zod
perkele

#4714 Post by Zod »

Civil War Man wrote:
Darth Fanboy wrote:SDN-tardz: "Fanboy why u think evil America should extradite"

Me: "I don't agree with that"

SDN-tardz: :hurfhurf: "BUT U DO BECAUSE YOU SUPPORT HOLLYWOOD NOT LET ME HAVE FREE MOVIE"

Me: :doh:
This is the biggest pain in the ass about file sharing and copyright threads. Those types of people are the exact reason why this SOPA (change acronym to fit whichever bill is being made) bullshit keeps getting brought up.

"YOU'RE NOT ARGUING THAT THE PUNISHMENT IS TOO HARSH YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY A PIRATE WHO'S ANNOYED HE WON'T BE ABLE TO STEAL MOVIES ANYMORE!!1111" :hurfhurf:

HEY GUISE THIS ONE TIME I HAD A STORY PLAGIARIZED!!!!11"

Agent Bert Macklin

#4715 Post by Agent Bert Macklin »

My GOD that shit with Broomy was priceless. I recall someone schooling her on copyright infringement. "Bitch, I'd have to go into your house and take your work for it to be considered stealing."

Darth Fanboy
has no method to his madness.

#4716 Post by Darth Fanboy »

Yes, three people on SDN said no law was broken, so it must be true and accepted as dogma.

Also, is it just me or does Stas suck his own dick so much there probably a permenent shitstain on his forehead?

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#4717 Post by starku »

Maybe he jut posts like he is on a higher moral plane and does r really honk that

Veef

#4718 Post by Veef »

did i kill the space shooter discussion because i'm a smarmy asshole

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#4719 Post by starku »

we heard that there's really nothing wrong with lazy, clunky missions, low player interaction and boring combat because someone enjoyed them

so thread over :zaku:

RogueIce
#YOLO

#4720 Post by RogueIce »

Oxymoron wrote:
starku wrote:last i checked

Actually, the current version number version would be closer to 5.3.14 or something like that : shit has been patched-up like hell in the last decades... :lol:
So the French Republic is like a Paradox Interactive game? Broken on release and patched into something that kinda sorta gets by on a daily base?

Aaron
El Duderino

#4721 Post by Aaron »

starku wrote:Maybe he jut posts like he is on a higher moral plane and does r really honk that
Condemning people for taking the only option to earn money for food isn't much in the way of a higher moral plane. But this is a guy who wants us all to be turned into Mentats

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#4722 Post by starku »

RogueIce wrote: So the French Republic is like a Paradox Interactive game? Broken on release and patched into something that kinda sorta gets by on a daily base?
i love it when people make jokes out of thier ignroance

RogueIce
#YOLO

#4723 Post by RogueIce »

starku wrote:
RogueIce wrote: So the French Republic is like a Paradox Interactive game? Broken on release and patched into something that kinda sorta gets by on a daily base?
i love it when people make jokes out of thier ignroance
Look at least I didn't make a surrender joke.

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#4724 Post by starku »

dude you're the ultimate surrender joke already

RogueIce
#YOLO

#4725 Post by RogueIce »

Your mom surrendered her virtue to me last night. :perv: