Re: Godammed SDN

#6401 Post by Zod »

but but but the police wouldn't lie just to get a conviction111!!1

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/26/opini ... ml?_r=1&hp

Oxymoron

#6402 Post by Oxymoron »

http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic. ... 2&t=153848

Why couldn't we just accept that everyone is dumb, each in different ways, but some are just plain dumber than the rest ? :v
No.

Akhlut

#6403 Post by Akhlut »

Oxymoron wrote:http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic. ... 2&t=153848

Why couldn't we just accept that everyone is dumb, each in different ways, but some are just plain dumber than the rest ? :v
:frogout:

Akhlut

#6404 Post by Akhlut »

Relating to the icons, I must inquire: why don't we have the angry one flipping people off, or shooting the huge cannon, or the other one's Einy spammed to hell and back? :v

adr-admin
Site Admin

#6405 Post by adr-admin »

coolright infringement

Oxymoron

#6406 Post by Oxymoron »

Akhlut wrote:

:frogout:
No.

Flagg

#6407 Post by Flagg »

I love that people are quibbling over the meaning of the word "retard" and other nonsensical shit and threatening to lock the thread while if Wong or another high ranking mod had posted it they would be cheering them on or nodding in agreement. And this is the exact same position Wong might take on the issue, so it's doubly amusing.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Oxymoron

#6408 Post by Oxymoron »

The question is : as the position is now "not cool" (as people's reactions in the thread show), and moreover it is held by Flagg (not the most popular guy on SDN...) against a bunch of old-boys, if Wong were to show up would he single you for expressing this opinion ?

Let's find out ! Quick, to the :troll:-mobile !
No.

Akhlut

#6409 Post by Akhlut »

Flagg, are you asserting that 60% of the population has Down Syndrome? That, sir, is frankly ridiculous. It's incidence rate is less than 1 per 700 births!

Zod
perkele

#6410 Post by Zod »

Akhlut wrote:Flagg, are you asserting that 60% of the population has Down Syndrome? That, sir, is frankly ridiculous. It's incidence rate is less than 1 per 700 births!
I would argue that anyone who thinks Rick Santorum is a viable Presidential Candidate has Down Syndrome.

Nietzslime
Give these people air!

#6411 Post by Nietzslime »

i wish i had taken notes during a debate/ discussion i once had with guy consolmagno (the vatican astronomer)

he came to my uni's jesuit subsidiary for a lecture on some science and religion stuff and i managed to rope him into a conversation for the entire evening after

i feel it would provoke an interesting and/or hilarious response from sdn
Europe: Genocide-free since at least 1996.

Akhlut

#6412 Post by Akhlut »

Nietzslime wrote:i wish i had taken notes during a debate/ discussion i once had with guy consolmagno (the vatican astronomer)

he came to my uni's jesuit subsidiary for a lecture on some science and religion stuff and i managed to rope him into a conversation for the entire evening after

"CATHOLICISM'S EEEEEEEEVIL" :band:

Ahem: it might be because I used to be a Catholic, but I can't really summon much extra vitriol for the Catholics outside of the usual shit (child molesting priests, no condoms in Africa, etc.) that some people seem to be able to possess.

Zod
perkele

#6413 Post by Zod »

Akhlut wrote:
Nietzslime wrote:i wish i had taken notes during a debate/ discussion i once had with guy consolmagno (the vatican astronomer)

Ahem: it might be because I used to be a Catholic, but I can't really summon much extra vitriol for the Catholics outside of the usual shit (child molesting priests, no condoms in Africa, etc.) that some people seem to be able to possess.
Catholics are filthy cannibals. Mass is also very creepy.

Akhlut

#6414 Post by Akhlut »

Zod wrote:
Akhlut wrote:

Catholics are filthy cannibals. Mass is also very creepy.
How's Mass creepy? I've always found it to be a boring ass waste of an hour of time. Though, sometimes the hymns (especially the Kyrie) sound good.

Zod
perkele

#6415 Post by Zod »

Akhlut wrote:
How's Mass creepy? I've always found it to be a boring ass waste of an hour of time. Though, sometimes the hymns (especially the Kyrie) sound good.
You have a guy in robes reading lines from the Bible, and everyone in the pews repeats certain phrases in unison. If it weren't an acceptable religion most people would consider that cult-like. :v

Flagg

#6416 Post by Flagg »

Yeah from ritualized cannibalism to the chanting of Latin, Catholicism would be deemed satanic if it weren't a bunch of old white guys with 2000+ years of bullshit backing them up running it.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#6417 Post by starku »

Akhlut wrote: Ahem: it might be because I used to be a Catholic, but I can't really summon much extra vitriol for the Catholics outside of the usual shit (child molesting priests, no condoms in Africa, etc.) that some people seem to be able to possess.

might

lol

LOL

ell
oh
ell

Flagg

#6418 Post by Flagg »

Aaaaaaaan HoSed. Why? Who knows!? I'm sure they'll give a rational explanation. Right? Right? Right?
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Losonti Tokash

#6419 Post by Losonti Tokash »

not a fan of using the word retard since it's primarily meant to otherize and demean people with developmental disabilities, but dumbshits on tob have never had an issue calling someone that or using anti-gay/woman slurs as insults in the past so what the fuck

Flagg

#6420 Post by Flagg »

Losonti Tokash wrote:not a fan of using the word retard since it's primarily meant to otherize and demean people with developmental disabilities, but dumbshits on tob have never had an issue calling someone that or using anti-gay/woman slurs as insults in the past so what the fuck
Exactly. It's fucking baffling. I know people here hate Wong, but he didn't put up with this miss manners bullshit at least.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#6421 Post by starku »

if you post in n&p you must use the technical meainngs

^--- my fave post from terrathlas

Flagg

#6422 Post by Flagg »

Yeah, that was awesome. I suppose if I were to jump in and demand that someone prove to me that the next person they call a cunt is an actual vagina I won't be in shit for trolling. Right? Right? Right?
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Darth Nostril

#6423 Post by Darth Nostril »

I'm sure they'll make a special exception just for you.

Zod
perkele

#6424 Post by Zod »

starku wrote:if you post in n&p you must use the technical meainngs

^--- my fave post from terrathlas
i guess it's only backseat modding when the mods don't like it

RogueIce
#YOLO

#6425 Post by RogueIce »

Flagg on SDN wrote:That's actually stupider than Santa Clause.
Not a fan of Tim Allen's greatest work, Flagg?