Godammed SDN

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Aaron
El Duderino

Re: Godammed SDN

#7501 Post by Aaron »

Whoever treated him would have had to file a report right?

Civil War Man

#7502 Post by Civil War Man »

Probably, but considering how badly the Sanford PD dropped the ball (whether intentionally or not), any report released at this point documenting any injuries on Zimmerman would be viewed with suspicion to say the least. It wouldn't be too far-fetched to imagine some unscrupulous cop doctoring up a fake injury report to either cover his ass or try to discredit Treyvon.

Aaron
El Duderino

#7503 Post by Aaron »

True enough.

Also, why the fuck aren't interrogation room cameras better quality? Come on, my tablet takes better video.

Oxymoron

#7504 Post by Oxymoron »

Good quality video take up storage space :v
No.

Phantasee
I'mma let you finish

#7505 Post by Phantasee »

Zod wrote:time to rename the thread?
It is spelled wrong…
My photographs: Instagram VSCO Grid

Akhlut

#7506 Post by Akhlut »

Civil War Man wrote:Continued white knighting confirmed.

KS claiming the police magically healed all of Zimmerman's claimed injuries and laundered or changed his clothes on the way to the station. SVPD claiming that he once broke his nose without any bleeding or bruising and without needing bandages or cold compresses, and that all of the blood on Zimmerman's sweater was hidden by the sweater's not-like-dried-blood color.
Did SVPD get his nose broken by some guy waling on his face to such an extent that he feared for his very life? :v

Civil War Man

#7507 Post by Civil War Man »

Akhlut wrote:Did SVPD get his nose broken by some guy waling on his face to such an extent that he feared for his very life? :v
According to his post, he hit a parked car while riding a bike.

Also, just issuing a correction: he didn't say there was no bleeding, he just didn't mention bleeding.

Zod
perkele

#7508 Post by Zod »

Akhlut wrote:
Civil War Man wrote:Continued white knighting confirmed.

KS claiming the police magically healed all of Zimmerman's claimed injuries and laundered or changed his clothes on the way to the station. SVPD claiming that he once broke his nose without any bleeding or bruising and without needing bandages or cold compresses, and that all of the blood on Zimmerman's sweater was hidden by the sweater's not-like-dried-blood color.
Did SVPD get his nose broken by some guy waling on his face to such an extent that he feared for his very life? :v
Funnily, I've had my nose broken before and it was a serious gusher. (My bike picked a fight with a ditch and lost.)

Losonti Tokash

#7509 Post by Losonti Tokash »

sup dudes

as an emt one of our first objectives for treating the possible victim of a crime is to preserve evidence whenever possible and to encourage the victim to do the same

if i amgoing to tell a rape victim not to wash herself no one had better tell a dude who mightve murdered a kid that it's okay to remove any evidence that would implicate or exonnerate him

Agent Bert Macklin

#7510 Post by Agent Bert Macklin »

Do you bandage cuts, los?

Losonti Tokash

#7511 Post by Losonti Tokash »

would definitely be offered, especially for something like what you'd get from someone wailing on your head

head wounds bleed like motherfuckers, even little ones

Agent Bert Macklin

#7512 Post by Agent Bert Macklin »

Losonti Tokash wrote:would definitely be offered, especially for something like what you'd get from someone wailing on your head

head wounds bleed like motherfuckers, even little ones
Would you refuse treatment of a head wound that may have required stitches if asked not to? That's what is currently being argued in that trainwreck of a thread.

Losonti Tokash

#7513 Post by Losonti Tokash »

are you asking if i would refuse to treat it? fuck no. Would go to jail

Agent Bert Macklin

#7514 Post by Agent Bert Macklin »

I was just making sure because apparently EMTs can refuse treatment if asked to. I swear Kamazaie Sith is a buffoon.

adr-admin
Site Admin

#7515 Post by adr-admin »

haha frothy santorum said the n word

i hate that republican racist

Losonti Tokash

#7516 Post by Losonti Tokash »

Knubble tov wrote:I was just making sure because apparently EMTs can refuse treatment if asked to. I swear Kamazaie Sith is a buffoon.
no, that would be totally unacceptabl

look up duty to act or duty to care laws

Aaron
El Duderino

#7517 Post by Aaron »

The guy patient can refuse treatment though, right?

Well up until he passes out.

Losonti Tokash

#7518 Post by Losonti Tokash »

a mentally competent adult can refuse treatment, yes

if he did refuse treatment and the emts judged he could make that decision, then there'd be a refusal of care form for him to sign and he'd be on his way

but that in addition to the lack of obvious trauma of any kind suggests any injuries he did get were incredibly minor

Aaron
El Duderino

#7519 Post by Aaron »

Yeah I don't buy the "he was ambushed" stuff floating around. I haven't seen any news articles describing him covered in blood like you'd expect from a busted nose or head injury. Fuck, I cut myself shaving and it looked like I killed someone in the tub.

Mind, a lot of the stuff I've seen seems to be trying to paint the kid as a gangbanger based on his teeth, clothes and a suspension. Obviously he didn't have a record or they'd be shouting about it everywhere.

The Spartan

#7520 Post by The Spartan »

The most damning part of it all is that he was asked not to pursue, to leave that to the cops.

Well, that and the fact that official neighborhood watch associations don't allow their members to carry guns.

My impression is that's he's a wannabe cop who took things too far and now is trying to dig out of the neck deep shit he's in.

Chadz

#7521 Post by Chadz »

about head wounds bleeding a lot, Los is so 10000% correct. When I was younger a kid threw a stick at me and I had a 1/4 inch knick just above my left ear, and I bled so much my face was covered with blood, dripping off of my chin and soaking my shirt down to mid-torso level before I made it home and got cleaned up.
"Nerds. Nerds never changes." - Oxymoron

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#7522 Post by starku »

A suspension could mean he was in a fight and fought back

Real justice just like high school justice

Zod
perkele

#7523 Post by Zod »

The Spartan wrote:The most damning part of it all is that he was asked not to pursue, to leave that to the cops.

Well, that and the fact that official neighborhood watch associations don't allow their members to carry guns.

My impression is that's he's a wannabe cop who took things too far and now is trying to dig out of the neck deep shit he's in.
His daddy's also a former state judge, and the sound of other articles makes it seem like he's throwing his weight around to get charges dropped.

Phantasee
I'mma let you finish

#7524 Post by Phantasee »

That shouldn't mean shit anymore, not when it's become an international news story. The Pope couldn't get him off, now.
My photographs: Instagram VSCO Grid

Zod
perkele

#7525 Post by Zod »

Phantasee wrote:That shouldn't mean shit anymore, not when it's become an international news story. The Pope couldn't get him off, now.
You'd think it wouldn't. But it's hard to imagine what other reasons would have caused the top brass to come down to the station for a routine shooting on a sunday morning.