Losonti Tokash

Re: Testing Chat Thread

#452 Post by Losonti Tokash »

on a range maybe

Aaron
El Duderino

#453 Post by Aaron »

Yup. Turns out the world is not populated by paper targets.

Phantasee
I'mma let you finish

#454 Post by Phantasee »

I wish

I hate paperwork
My photographs: Instagram VSCO Grid

Losonti Tokash

#455 Post by Losonti Tokash »

man i love it when my facebook explodes with people posting stupid shit on my statuses

Einhander Sn0m4n

#456 Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Losonti Tokash wrote:my facebook is seriously full of people who believe he was mind controlled by the government to give an excuse to take away everyone's guns for the un
Sounds like people who are butthurt they didn't come up with the idea first.
starku wrote:News media shapes news

News
At
Eleven
And the bastards looooooooove nothing more than a copycat murder or random death and destruction. Remind me, who are the terrorists again? :duchess:

Chadz

#457 Post by Chadz »

Dear SHROMM:

Change Yuki's name back, plz thx.

Also - how in the bleeding shitballs did you get her to level 154?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!? she murders cyclopses by giving them the stinkeye.
"Nerds. Nerds never changes." - Oxymoron

Shroom Man 777
The Mang, the Myth, the Legend.

#458 Post by Shroom Man 777 »

what

RyanThunder
Knows Best

#459 Post by RyanThunder »

Losonti Tokash wrote:my facebook is seriously full of people who believe he was mind controlled by the government to give an excuse to take away everyone's guns for the un
Compounding matters;
CBC wrote:Firearms sales are surging in the U.S. after last week's Colorado theatre massacre as buyers fear that politicians may use the shootings to seek new restrictions on owning weapons.
I almost wish they did. Just to spite assholes like that. "The law might change so we're going to make it harder to enforce if it does because we don't like it! Fuck public safety! I don't even own a gun and I'm going to go buy one just because the MAN might take it away! :v"

Shroom Man 777
The Mang, the Myth, the Legend.

#460 Post by Shroom Man 777 »

man i should get a ccw for my 228

RogueIce
#YOLO

#461 Post by RogueIce »

Are they your friends or just other peeps who show up on your news feed thingamadooie?
RyanThunder wrote:
CBC wrote:Firearms sales are surging in the U.S. after last week's Colorado theatre massacre as buyers fear that politicians may use the shootings to seek new restrictions on owning weapons.
I almost wish they did. Just to spite assholes like that. "The law might change so we're going to make it harder to enforce if it does because we don't like it! Fuck public safety! I don't even own a gun and I'm going to go buy one just because the MAN might take it away! :v"
You know even if they banned guns tomorrow (which they won't) all those legally purchased guns would still, in fact, be legal. Hence the whole "pre-ban" thing during the AWB.

Also "to spite assholes like that" who you don't even know may not be the best way to make informed policy decisions.

I mean, granted, there are times I wish for elections and court rulings to go the opposite way of what SDN wants because they're assholes, but A) it's very momentary and I don't really mean it and B) even if I did mean it I still 'know' them so that would still make it a superior position to yours (not really lol). :smugdog:

RyanThunder
Knows Best

#462 Post by RyanThunder »

Hence "almost".

And seriously, the attitude "I think the government might determine that its better for the greater good that I don't have a gun. So I'm going to buy one as soon as I can so they can't make that work." is what gets me more than anything else.

Aaron
El Duderino

#463 Post by Aaron »

The trend has been for less gun control since Obama has been elected, though I understand where owners are coming from. It's been suggested numerous times before the registry died to buy things like the Cz58 in large numbers, in order to make confiscation a mess.

Zod
perkele

#464 Post by Zod »

RyanThunder wrote:
Compounding matters;
Firearms sales always surge after something like this, it's hardly any sort of shocking revelation. Might as well try and ban people from owning airplanes every time some idiot flies one into an IRS building.

adr-admin
Site Admin

#465 Post by adr-admin »

i betcha we could turn down the number of guns out there big time by just reining in the biggest purchaser of weapons: the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT

when the demand takes a big spike down, fewer will be produced in general since without huge demand the big factories will have to close down. prices will go up as the economy of scale disappears, further reducing demand and prolly supply again

and then we reach a point where gun ownership becomes more naturally limited without having to ban anything

but yeah this prolly aint gonna happen.

Aaron
El Duderino

#466 Post by Aaron »

I bet it won't. Because Savage, Ruger, Marlin and most of the other big names sell primarily to the domestic market, not the government. In addition to the massive number of surplus out of the former USSR.

Chadz

#467 Post by Chadz »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:what
AAHAHAHAHAHA JK - That's FROD's pawn. Sorry :picard:
"Nerds. Nerds never changes." - Oxymoron

adr-admin
Site Admin

#468 Post by adr-admin »

about 1/3 of gun purchases in america are by the government each year, surely cutting that down would have significant economic impact on the manufacturers, especially on certain sectors (assault weapons for one, maybe even pistols, which account for most gun injuries).

but what makes me lol about the debate is a lot of 2nd amendment people say they need theri guns to fight tyranny

but the tyrants are well organized and packing m-16s and all kinds of big ass shit

do you really think you can evenly take on the heavily armed government forces with your concealed pistols and shotguns? maybe but realistically you'll never get even odds facing off against a well armed government. if they legalize m-16's it won't really help you fight them since they'll just move on to tanks

RyanThunder
Knows Best

#469 Post by RyanThunder »

Zod wrote:Firearms sales always surge after something like this, it's hardly any sort of shocking revelation. Might as well try and ban people from owning airplanes every time some idiot flies one into an IRS building.
You almost make it sound as if I'm surprised.

Zod
perkele

#470 Post by Zod »

RyanThunder wrote:
Zod wrote:Firearms sales always surge after something like this, it's hardly any sort of shocking revelation. Might as well try and ban people from owning airplanes every time some idiot flies one into an IRS building.
You almost make it sound as if I'm surprised.
Considering your typical reactions toward gun control it's not a big leap of logic.

Aaron
El Duderino

#471 Post by Aaron »

Man, do you know how a guerrilla war works, or are you high on yourself again.

Oh wow, "assault rifles"

You don't know what those are do you?

Agent Bert Macklin

#472 Post by Agent Bert Macklin »

Who are you respnoding to, Aaron? ADR?

Aaron
El Duderino

#473 Post by Aaron »

Oops yeah.

Agent Bert Macklin