The Testingtard's Lament: Boo-Hoo-in' Revolution

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Count Chocula
Liberal

Re: The Testingtard's Lament: Boo-Hoo-in' Revolution

#2651 Post by Count Chocula »

Well, that tells me that Ms. Carlyle (or is it Mrs.?) has more going on than bubblegum pop, good for her.
"We've already had this discussion before. I treated you of barbaric caveman then." - Oxymoron

"He killed 80 people in 2 days"
"...he's adopted." - The Avengers

timmy

#2652 Post by timmy »

Yeah, she had a pretty good solo career post Go Go's
"also it really shits my mum so it's a good way of winding her up"

-thejester

Count Chocula
Liberal

#2653 Post by Count Chocula »

We Got The Beat.
"We've already had this discussion before. I treated you of barbaric caveman then." - Oxymoron

"He killed 80 people in 2 days"
"...he's adopted." - The Avengers

Zod
perkele

#2654 Post by Zod »

Dear Apple, please teach OSX how to write to NTFS drives and save me some headaches. kthx.

evilsoup

#2655 Post by evilsoup »

that'll teach you for straying outside the walled Apple garden
heretic :colbert:

Questor

#2656 Post by Questor »

Took a decent shock today at work. I really shouldn't have assumed that simply because there was a cutoff switch on the surge protector that it actually worked. How stupid was that?

RogueIce
#YOLO

#2657 Post by RogueIce »

Questor wrote:Took a decent shock today at work. I really shouldn't have assumed that simply because there was a cutoff switch on the surge protector that it actually worked. How stupid was that?
Apparently not stupid enough to get you killed.

Yet.

Questor

#2658 Post by Questor »

Me and electricity are old friends, although this one could have been deadly if I were using a two hands.

PS: NEVER WORK WITH ELECTRICITY WITH TWO HANDS.

A stopped heart is nobody's friend.

The Spartan

#2659 Post by The Spartan »

I am not digging the side effects of Prednisone. It's like someone decided to spike my cocaine with crystal meth.

On the other hand, I have had plenty of energy to get shit done...

Zod
perkele

#2660 Post by Zod »

Looks like I'll be in Rochester tomorrow, and I've got an apartment to look at on Wednesday already. Wee.

Shroom Man 777
The Mang, the Myth, the Legend.

#2661 Post by Shroom Man 777 »

had to do a whole bunch of writeups for christianoid books

but its loads of fun since wrieting in christianoid dialogue and rhetoric is easy

and reading all of the foolish christianoid shits takes me back to the good old days

Phantasee
I'mma let you finish

#2662 Post by Phantasee »

i just ate most of an egg salad sandwich

except there were pieces of shell in it

really just ruins the whole mood

anyway today i sonned a bunch of the opposition on twitter

they keep saying highway 63 isn't being twinned, and they're hoping to make it common knowledge by repetition

so i called them out and asked where all these cheques are coming from and what my trucks are doing up on 63 if not twinning the damn thing

RTs from the minister of transportation, his staff, other MLAs, and it's still going

the drivers are sending me a couple pictures of the work being done, i'm going to post them up and stop this bullshit

it bothers me A) because that highway is a bitch to build, it's on muskeg, not good clay like most of the central/south of the province is built on, B) they spit on the people up there actually working the hazardous job twinning the damn thing, C) because they can't even go look for themselves before parroting the liars

Hopefully this helps shut them up over "you're not twinning 63" and they can stick to complaints about "not fast enough" which are easier to dismiss.

I really wish the opposition would stop taking pages out of Karl Rove's book and the GOP playbook. We don't need that bullshit up here.
My photographs: Instagram VSCO Grid

Bakustra
Religious Fifth Columnist Who Hates Science, Especially Evolution
Location: Wherever I go, there are nothing but punks like you.

#2663 Post by Bakustra »

tried out some practice tests for australian citizenship

got a 17 out of 20 : *smirk*:

joviwan

#2664 Post by joviwan »

Man, I am really torn up over City of Heroes suddenly getting the axe. It's the first real MMO I played, the only MMO I continued to play, and it's introduced me to some incredible online and IRL friends over the past few years. Genuinely enriching people, all playing this one game together a few times a week as a unifying thread.

As recently as this morning, they were promoting some new material for the next update. Then suddenly, short blog post on all their social media about how NCSoft has laid off the entire dev team. The servers are set to shut down November 30th.

Flagg

#2665 Post by Flagg »

That sucks dude. Apparently the Biotard devs don't have high hopes for the survival of SW: TOR even after FTP takes effect. Not a huge surprise since everything in the game that isn't SP is total garbage.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Darksi4190
Not a Brony (Probably lol)

#2666 Post by Darksi4190 »

Are they talking about shutting down the servers yet? There's still stuff I wanna do in the game, but I'm not going back until FTP kicks in.

Flagg

#2667 Post by Flagg »

Darksi4190 wrote:Are they talking about shutting down the servers yet? There's still stuff I wanna do in the game, but I'm not going back until FTP kicks in.
No. It was the dev team lead basically saying he doesn't have high hopes that FTP will work. There's nothing about shutting servers down or anything. I imagine they will give it at least 6 months for FTP to grab a toehold before making any decisions.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Darksi4190

#2668 Post by Darksi4190 »

Do you play TOR at all?

Basically all I want to do is finish the Republic single player storylines, the space missions, (not interested in Empire at all) and the Flashpoints. Maybe if I can join a decent sized guild I'll do the operations, but my friends have told me that they actually aren't that fun.

Flagg

#2669 Post by Flagg »

I did. I'm waiting for FTP to start to finish my stories.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Darksi4190

#2670 Post by Darksi4190 »

what server? Maybe we can group up for flashpoints or something.

Flagg

#2671 Post by Flagg »

I was on Veeboo Lunx, but all my characters got transferred to Droogas Pleasure Barge.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Phantasee
I'mma let you finish

#2672 Post by Phantasee »

Man I remember how Chardz was talking about how he can't respect facts people after he lost a bunch of weight, and while I have been a little overweight I've been cutting it down for a while now, and I realized today I don't like looking at fat people. Like before it didn't seem to be something I even noticed but now I see the fat guy at McDs ordering 2 double big macs and supersized coke and I'm like "where do you put all that goddamn this person is unpleasant to look at"

I don't know if I've become a vain judgmental person or if it's fair to judge.
My photographs: Instagram VSCO Grid

Darksi4190

#2673 Post by Darksi4190 »

Flagg wrote:I was on Veeboo Lunx, but all my characters got transferred to Droogas Pleasure Barge.
Oh you're on the opposite coast from me. I started on Khoonda Militia, but moved to Jedi Covenant during the big merge.

Oxymoron

#2674 Post by Oxymoron »

joviwan wrote:As recently as this morning, they were promoting some new material for the next update. Then suddenly, short blog post on all their social media about how NCSoft has laid off the entire dev team. The servers are set to shut down November 30th.
NCSoft, huh ? I suppose this must have something to do with the release of Guild War 2 and it monopolizing all of the company's resources.

From what I hear, coming from people playing it, GW2 is currently being victim of its own success, as the servers are almost all full and have difficulty maintaining the load - plus a boatload of release-day bugs/patches which are annoying the playerbase.

When you say "laid-off", do you mean back to the unemployement bureau, or are they simply re-assigned to another department internally ?
No.