The Return of Testing Chat Thread

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Zod
perkele

Re: The Return of Testing Chat Thread

#451 Post by Zod »

The fact that jub is whining about taking away people's rights because they might do something is just too much to pass up. I wasn't going to post in that thread but goddamn. The hypocrisy is just so blinding.

Count Chocula
Liberal

#452 Post by Count Chocula »

No. Thinking about them will soil my brain. I'm still trying to recover from the guy who ate the most cockroaches in a contest to win a snake...then died.
"We've already had this discussion before. I treated you of barbaric caveman then." - Oxymoron

"He killed 80 people in 2 days"
"...he's adopted." - The Avengers

Flagg

#453 Post by Flagg »

Count Chocula wrote:No. Thinking about them will soil my brain. I'm still trying to recover from the guy who ate the most cockroaches in a contest to win a snake...then died.
Only in Florida dude.

Maybe the Phillipines.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Count Chocula
Liberal

#454 Post by Count Chocula »

Miami thank God. Up here we eat alligators...then turn them into belts and boots.
"We've already had this discussion before. I treated you of barbaric caveman then." - Oxymoron

Flagg

#455 Post by Flagg »

They do that in Miami too. Probably more gators in one square mile there than in all of Hillsborough county.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Count Chocula
Liberal

#456 Post by Count Chocula »

Can't argue that. It's funny...Miami's just about 300 road miles from Tampa. Over in Europe, that would put you into a completely different culture, language and traditions.

Oh yeah...same applies here. Never mind.

Flagg

#457 Post by Flagg »

Fucking Miami. Andrew missed goddamnit. HE MISSED!
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Flagg

#458 Post by Flagg »

Things Jub is for:
Killing Muslims
Gun Control
Treating Native Americans like shit even more

Things Jub is against:
Restrictions on Pedophiles giving out candy on Halloween.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Count Chocula
Liberal

#459 Post by Count Chocula »

Flagg wrote:Things Jub is for:
Killing Muslims
Gun Control

Things Jub is against:
Sounds like a Biden For President kinda guy.

Flagg

#460 Post by Flagg »

Count Chocula wrote:
Flagg wrote:Things Jub is for:
Killing Muslims
Gun Control

Things Jub is against:
Sounds like a Biden For President kinda guy.
I don't think Biden is pro-pedoph- Wait, I see what you did there...
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Count Chocula
Liberal

#461 Post by Count Chocula »

Look Flagg, I know you like to make light of things, but this election is about, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs.

This is SRS BZNZ. Ohio's the critical state this time around, and dammit there ain't no alligators in Akron.

Zod
perkele

#462 Post by Zod »

I'm not so sure Ohio's really that critical depending on how well Obama pulls in elsewhere.

Djinnkitty83

#463 Post by Djinnkitty83 »

So, Cartman, and Zod I suppose, how exactly are you right and Jubbie wrong in that thread? Jub's an inconsistent idiot, but he's been consistent in that thread, and moreover, he appears to be right. And while it might be fun to jump on the 'hurhur Jub's an idiot' bandwagon, wouldn't dismissing his valid points in one thread because of his idiocy in another be considered...

... ad hominem?

Flagg

#464 Post by Flagg »

Ohio is critical to Romney not Obama. Obama can easily win without Ohio, but Mitt can't win at all without Ohio.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Flagg

#465 Post by Flagg »

Djinnkitty83 wrote:So, Cartman, and Zod I suppose, how exactly are you right and Jubbie wrong in that thread? Jub's an inconsistent idiot, but he's been consistent in that thread, and moreover, he appears to be right. And while it might be fun to jump on the 'hurhur Jub's an idiot' bandwagon, wouldn't dismissing his valid points in one thread because of his idiocy in another be considered...

... ad hominem?
:ice:
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Flagg

#466 Post by Flagg »

Oh wait
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Count Chocula
Liberal

#467 Post by Count Chocula »

You missed the obvious tie-in to Goodyear's famous Eagle "Gatorback" tires, which are still in production. You are a joke
spoiler waahhh.

Flagg

#468 Post by Flagg »

Why you gotta be so mean? It's ma birfday!
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Bakustra
Religious Fifth Columnist Who Hates Science, Especially Evolution
Location: Wherever I go, there are nothing but punks like you.

#469 Post by Bakustra »

Djinnkitty83 wrote:So, Cartman, and Zod I suppose, how exactly are you right and Jubbie wrong in that thread? Jub's an inconsistent idiot, but he's been consistent in that thread, and moreover, he appears to be right. And while it might be fun to jump on the 'hurhur Jub's an idiot' bandwagon, wouldn't dismissing his valid points in one thread because of his idiocy in another be considered...

... ad hominem?
Dude said that if there were more prostitutes, there wouldn't be any pedophiles, because the only reason people molest children is sexual frustration in Jubjubes' internal world. I think this categorically disqualifies him from rightness.

Zod
perkele

#470 Post by Zod »

... ad hominem?
He's willing to dismiss gun ownership as a right for purely arbitrary personal reasons. So why is it suddenly so heinous to remove sex offenders ability to participate in Halloween? What's the difference if they both have the goal of protecting people?

Also, I'm pretty sure we ban pedophiles from the internet already, which makes jub's whining all the more hilariously ignorant.

Flagg

#471 Post by Flagg »

Why the fuck isn't NAMBLA illegal? Oni, do you know?
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Djinnkitty83

#472 Post by Djinnkitty83 »

Quackustra wrote:Dude said that if there were more prostitutes, there wouldn't be any pedophiles, because the only reason people molest children is sexual frustration in Jubjubes' internal world. I think this categorically disqualifies him from rightness.
And this is why I hate Jubs. I find myself agreeing with part of his position, but then he goes off the deep end and says something stupid like that.

But again, my point holds: Just because he's an idiot about prostitutes doesn't mean he's right that further making convicted sex-offenders (under the ridiculously inconsistent laws which define what is a 'sex offender') social pariahs doesn't help them with rehabilitation, is statistically proven to have little to no effect on child-molestation rates, and actually likely hurts the cause by publicly singling them out as visible scapegoats to make people think the problem's solved and drawing their attention away from the vast majority of sexual abuse cases that involved close friends and family of the victim.

...Not to mention that it's not just random-kiddie-fiddlers who get affected by this, but people who were caught urinating in public, 20 year olds caught dinking around with 17 year olds, and hypothetically, a minor caught taking nudie pics of themselves, as these are all people who can end up on those lists as well.

Y'know, shit that's been brought up in the first three pages of that thread, but that Cartman hasn't addressed in the slightest, despite them kind of wiping out his entire 'think of the children' hysteria. But hey, 'hur hur, stoopid fattie TEO nerds amirite'. Who cares if we're actually right or not, so long as we're over here making fun of them.

Oh and I can't believe I missed this gem in that thread:
Cartman, on page 2 wrote:Nice ad hominem motherfucker. Get the fuck out of the thread.
The irony, it burns.

Flagg

#473 Post by Flagg »

CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Djinnkitty83

#474 Post by Djinnkitty83 »

Zod wrote:He's willing to dismiss gun ownership as a right for purely arbitrary personal reasons.
Which has nothing to do with the sex-offender thread, which means dismissing him in that thread for idiocy in the gun-control thread is, wait for it, an ad-hominem attack.
So why is it suddenly so heinous to remove sex offenders ability to participate in Halloween? What's the difference if they both have the goal of protecting people?
Well, plenty of others have helpfully pointed it out in that thread, but I'll summarize here: Because it doesn't fulfill that goal. Because it hits a shit-ton more people than the types who randomly grab and fiddle kids (who are actually a tiny percentage of pedophiles, once again pointed out in that thread), because it's trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist, because it feeds into a misplaced hysteria and draws attention away from the real problems, because it marks a lot of people on the inconsistent farce that is the sex-offender registry as social pariahs, fucking over whatever rehabilitation they made, and well over 90% of them didn't even get on there for being random-kiddie-fiddlers.

Is there anything I missed?

Zod
perkele

#475 Post by Zod »

Djinnkitty83 wrote:
...Not to mention that it's not just random-kiddie-fiddlers who get affected by this, but people who were caught urinating in public, 20 year olds caught dinking around with 17 year olds, and hypothetically, a minor caught taking nudie pics of themselves, as these are all people who can end up on those lists as well.
Let me answer your point with a question. Do you believe violent felons should be allowed to buy guns? :v