Lament 2: Cry Harder

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
The Spartan

Re: Lament 2: Cry Harder

#626 Post by The Spartan »

I want to gather up all the CEOs firing or threatening their employees and infect them with something really unpleasant then deny them treatment. :argh:

Flagg

#627 Post by Flagg »

The Spartan wrote:I want to gather up all the CEOs firing or threatening their employees and infect them with something really unpleasant then deny them treatment. :argh:
The clap would be good. Then they get to infect the children they fuck.

PS Wisdom teeth hurt like a motherfucker when they are pulled.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Losonti Tokash

#628 Post by Losonti Tokash »

i can't stop laughing at getting unfriended by someone because i asked them to stop posting pictures of dismembered kids

Flagg

#629 Post by Flagg »

Losonti Tokash wrote:i can't stop laughing at getting unfriended by someone because i asked them to stop posting pictures of dismembered kids
Shep? :duchess:
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Gands

#630 Post by Gands »

I just submitted my last assignment.

Graduation in April.

The Spartan

#631 Post by The Spartan »

Flagg wrote:PS Wisdom teeth hurt like a motherfucker when they are pulled.
Really? I don't remember too much pain. And most of the pain I felt was the intense stiffness in my jaw muscles not the pain of having had a portion of my anatomy removed. I didn't even took the painkillers they gave me after the first day.
Losonti Tokash wrote:i can't stop laughing at getting unfriended by someone because i asked them to stop posting pictures of dismembered kids
wat

Flagg

#632 Post by Flagg »

The Spartan wrote:
Flagg wrote:PS Wisdom teeth hurt like a motherfucker when they are pulled.
Really? I don't remember too much pain. And most of the pain I felt was the intense stiffness in my jaw muscles not the pain of having had a portion of my anatomy removed. I didn't even took the painkillers they gave me after the first day.
Mine hurt like a bitch when the anestetic wore off.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Oxymoron

#633 Post by Oxymoron »

Were you on local or general ? How many of them did they pull ?
No.

Zod
perkele

#634 Post by Zod »

I had one wisdom tooth removed with a local. It wasn't any more painful than any other major bit of dental work, but that horrible, horrible cracking noise made me get the rest of them yanked out under a general.

Course the surgeon who yanked the rest of them said mine came out really easily, so there wasn't much pain afterwords and I was good to go the next day.

Flagg

#635 Post by Flagg »

I was on local and they did one. The easiest one. They do the other 2 (I only have 3) the week after next.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Oxymoron

#636 Post by Oxymoron »

I'm just glad I was on general when they did mine.

I'm not sure I was on the table for more than an hour, I didn't feel any pain (just some discomfort coming from the thing they put on your gums to avoid the bleeding), and I was mostly fresh not even an hour after coming out of the Sleep - just really tired.

They did the three teeth at once, and then it was done. Never a problem again.

Though the guy who went just after me didn't seem to be as lucky as me on the pain or side-effects of the anesthetics side of things, so I wouldn't be so sure about recommending the same for others...
No.

Flagg

#637 Post by Flagg »

Well I'm not a pussy or anything. I've had cavities drilled when the anestesia didn't work, so I can take it. And this doesn't hurt near as bad as that did, plus I get pain meds. Just wipes me out.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

The Spartan

#638 Post by The Spartan »

First time around I was on local and they pulled the bottom two, but I was only 10 and so they were only soft disks at that point.

Second time around I was 19 and they pulled the top two plus a third little root sized tooth, but I had them put me under that time.

uraniun235

#639 Post by uraniun235 »

Yeah, I'd heard too many horror stories - the cracking noise, a surgeon with his foot up on the headrest trying to yank out the tooth, smoke coming out of the mouth as they ground out a tooth - so even when the surgeon said "hey, your teeth are really straight, this should be pretty simple. do you want sedation?" I very promptly said "yes please" and was very grateful for it even after it turned out to be just as simple as the surgeon predicted.

Shroom Man 777
The Mang, the Myth, the Legend.

#640 Post by Shroom Man 777 »

today we trained whole day with the great and awesome company of our grandmaster's best friend who paid us a visit from the states:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jcgq_KBrfxs

http://youtube.com/watch?v=r4peGcxaR4Y

http://youtube.com/watch?v=O8eCR_RsgOY

Straha
Lecturer

#641 Post by Straha »

After riding amtrak for over twenty hours this weekend I got on a greyhound bus to go down to the city.

Of course it broke down in the middle of Pennsylvania.

So now I'm exhausted. Sitting in a cooling bus next to, karma of karmas, a child of one of my old professors (who is sitting two rows back).

Fuck. This day has been one of the worst in a while for every reason imaginable.
"Is it not part of being erotically experienced, however, to know that the desire to enter the other can lead one to the wrong entrance?" - Peter Sloterdijk

"Ethics is endless, the law is terminal." - Paul Mann

Straha
Lecturer

#642 Post by Straha »

Just eavesdropped on the bus driver. Sounds like the mechanic hasn't even left for here and we've been broken down for about an hour already.
"Is it not part of being erotically experienced, however, to know that the desire to enter the other can lead one to the wrong entrance?" - Peter Sloterdijk

"Ethics is endless, the law is terminal." - Paul Mann

RyanThunder
Knows Best

#643 Post by RyanThunder »

Oh look, it's wannabe playboy and multimillionaire Kevin O'Realy, here to tell us that we're all lazy and entitled and that the 'new global reality' is that have to settle for less.

You first, chuckles.

Darksi4190
Not a Brony (Probably lol)

#644 Post by Darksi4190 »

Context?

Bounty

#645 Post by Bounty »

uraniun235 wrote:Yeah, I'd heard too many horror stories - the cracking noise, a surgeon with his foot up on the headrest trying to yank out the tooth, smoke coming out of the mouth as they ground out a tooth - so even when the surgeon said "hey, your teeth are really straight, this should be pretty simple. do you want sedation?" I very promptly said "yes please" and was very grateful for it even after it turned out to be just as simple as the surgeon predicted.
When I went to a consult about my four wisdom teeth that needed pulling the doctor said it was up to me whether I had them done two at a time under local or all four at once with full anesthesia - and then he sort of 'nudge nudge wink wink' told me that both were fully covered and I should pick the one I was most comfortable with.

Seeing the massive pointy horror show props they pulled out of my mouth, I am happy as fuck they put me under completely. I don't think I would have wanted to see those bastards getting yanked out of my face.
People in glass trousers shouldn't shit bricks.

Flagg

#646 Post by Flagg »

Well it got worse. Went to the dentist yesterday and I have dry socket, which is when food gets crammed in there and no saliva can get at the socket. Hurt like a motherfucker when they got the food out, but feels a fuckton better now.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

RyanThunder
Knows Best

#647 Post by RyanThunder »

Darksi4190 wrote:Context?
Oh, I flipped on CNN this morning. He was bitching about some union somewhere.

Dooey Jo

#648 Post by Dooey Jo »

man what kind of troubled person starts loudly humming video game music and the dallas theme at 2.40 in the morning while living in the flat above me :psyduck:
DracuLax - when even Death can't scare the shit out of you

Zod
perkele

#649 Post by Zod »

So this new job next week is going to suck balls. Besides working on the phone nothing good can come from such a simple interview process. On the bright side I've got an interview with a real company for a livable wage for something actually dealing with my skillsets scored for next week, so yay.

Aaron
El Duderino

#650 Post by Aaron »

So it finally happened, Val got muzzle swept yesterday by our buddies kinda space cadet wife.

Fortunately I was there to immediately grab it, and it was cleared when she picked it up but jesus fucking christ.

She's not allowed to do anything at the range anymore without being completely supervised by Val or I.

God damn.