The Return of Testing Chat Thread

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Oxymoron

Re: The Return of Testing Chat Thread

#2326 Post by Oxymoron »

Negative Knub wrote:America: home of fat fucks?
Probably, but I need to go deeper.

This gives me a vibe of "Self-Indulgent Lady Liberty" or something like that...
No.

Jung

#2327 Post by Jung »

Damn SB is really messed up these days.

It used to be just a little while in the evening but now it's pretty much impossible to access most of the day.

RogueIce
#YOLO

#2328 Post by RogueIce »

Jung wrote:Damn SB is really messed up these days.

It used to be just a little while in the evening but now it's pretty much impossible to access most of the day.
Why is it that Kier just doesn't seem to give a fuck?

evilsoup

#2329 Post by evilsoup »

Oxymoron wrote:I feel like there's some kind of symbolism in this picture, but I can't quite put my finger on it : (NSFW)
shroom wrote:whoreswhoreswhoreswhores

Veef

#2330 Post by Veef »

Seeing Steven Seagal in TRUE JUSTICE made me sad because he's very large and nuzzles people roughly with his assault rifle :failure:

Agent Bert Macklin

#2331 Post by Agent Bert Macklin »

Jung, who is that in your avatar.

Phantasee
I'mma let you finish

#2332 Post by Phantasee »

Oxy: we like to do things the old fashioned way around here, the hard way, because it builds CHARACTER
My photographs: Instagram VSCO Grid

>:3

#2333 Post by >:3 »

I put together a new computer yesterday. I had gotten the board all set up and put in the case and was testing the memory, making sure each module works in each slot, when I noticed half way through that the cpu fan hadn't been plugged in the entire time and that it failed to scream its head off at me about it.

dammit asus :argh:

In other news Hyper 212 evos apparently do a decent job cooling i5-3570ks passively at stock.
>:3

Darksi4190
Not a Brony (Probably lol)

#2334 Post by Darksi4190 »

Note to writers and staff of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

Four droids and a frog stealing an enemy decryption key is not worthy of a four episode-arc. Especially when you kill off the only interesting character in it in his introductory episode.

RogueIce
#YOLO

#2335 Post by RogueIce »

Darksi4190 wrote:Note to writers and staff of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

Four droids and a frog stealing an enemy decryption key is not worthy of a four episode-arc. Especially when you kill off the only interesting character in it in his introductory episode.
:brah:

I'm pretty sure I said it before but I'll say it again: this was a one episode story stretched into four episodes for no good reason.

Now to be fair the last two episodes were pretty good. Yes, even this latest one. That said they were stories that could have - and frankly, should have - been told in another manner with different characters. Especially Gregor.

They didn't even use the fucking encryption key at all. It would have been one thing if that was the reason they ended up on the Cruiser Bomb but no, they literally just stumbled into it by blind luck plot convenience. And from Anakin's reaction when they first showed up, it seems to me that the Jedi Cruiser was supposed to be there meaning some Jedi or non-Jedi Admiral/General should have been on it but is now (presumably) dead but whatever who cares about that potentially interesting plot in favor of Colonel Frog and Annoying Pilot Droid? Or even the general question of how the Seperatists managed to hijack a Jedi Cruiser seemingly intact at all.

But whatever. It was still a decent episode and even though I know they can't do an Umbara arc all the time, I'd rather something like the Rebels on...whatever planet that was or even more Younglings over a story that just felt like they were pulling things out of their ass to make an excuse to drag it out for four parts.

EDIT: Though in all fairness having Hondo conveniently decide to attack that Youngling training ship was a little forced, too. Granted he did have a decent reason (stealing lightsaber crystals from an "easy" target) but the question of just how exactly he knew about it in the first place was never really addressed so it felt kinda shoehorned in.

Dooey Jo

#2336 Post by Dooey Jo »

oh god

i was trying to find out if that "women stereotypes in video games" or whatever kickstarter thingy was done yet

never check youtube for anything remotely related to feminism *smirk*
DracuLax - when even Death can't scare the shit out of you

Instant Sunrise

#2337 Post by Instant Sunrise »

Dooey Jo wrote:oh god

i was trying to find out if that "women stereotypes in video games" or whatever kickstarter thingy was done yet

never check youtube for anything remotely related to feminism *smirk*
oh my god i'm so sorry
Hi, I'm Liz!

Sandman

#2338 Post by Sandman »

Dooey Jo wrote:never check youtube for anything remotely related to feminism *smirk*
The important thing to do is remain calm, and take stock of your situation before progressing further. You have undergone a significant trauma, and you'll be in shock for the next few hours, but the effects can potentially be counteracted by sufficient amounts of alcohol applied orally. This can, in significant doses, have the effects of killing the now-malignant brain cells containing the information absorbed during this terrible event.

Darksi4190
Not a Brony (Probably lol)

#2339 Post by Darksi4190 »

RogueIce wrote: I'm pretty sure I said it before but I'll say it again: this was a one episode story stretched into four episodes for no good reason.

Now to be fair the last two episodes were pretty good. Yes, even this latest one. That said they were stories that could have - and frankly, should have - been told in another manner with different characters. Especially Gregor.

They didn't even use the fucking encryption key at all. It would have been one thing if that was the reason they ended up on the Cruiser Bomb but no, they literally just stumbled into it by blind luck plot convenience. And from Anakin's reaction when they first showed up, it seems to me that the Jedi Cruiser was supposed to be there meaning some Jedi or non-Jedi Admiral/General should have been on it but is now (presumably) dead but whatever who cares about that potentially interesting plot in favor of Colonel Frog and Annoying Pilot Droid? Or even the general question of how the Seperatists managed to hijack a Jedi Cruiser seemingly intact at all.

But whatever. It was still a decent episode and even though I know they can't do an Umbara arc all the time, I'd rather something like the Rebels on...whatever planet that was or even more Younglings over a story that just felt like they were pulling things out of their ass to make an excuse to drag it out for four parts.

EDIT: Though in all fairness having Hondo conveniently decide to attack that Youngling training ship was a little forced, too. Granted he did have a decent reason (stealing lightsaber crystals from an "easy" target) but the question of just how exactly he knew about it in the first place was never really addressed so it felt kinda shoehorned in.
IMHO, they should've kept Gregor alive, and tied the cruiser hijack into his mission. Like he didn't vanish at the battle of whatever, he and his team were tasked with investigating the disappearance of the Republic cruiser and a ranking admiral who was due at the strategy conference. Something went wrong, the rest of his team was killed, and he lost his memory and ended up on the planet. You could have him regain his memory when they come across the bodies of the other commandos in his squad on the ship, and you could have him sacrifice himself aboard the ship to set the bomb of early rather than doing the pointless fake-out with R2.

RogueIce
#YOLO

#2340 Post by RogueIce »

That sounds far better than what we got. Plus two episodes with Gregor would be awesome.

Sadly this was not the case. :(

Zablorg
Baron of the Burrito

#2341 Post by Zablorg »

man i do not know if i have the energy for this project

where is my youthful fire :(

Gands

#2342 Post by Gands »

Perhaps some inspiration?

imagine going all heart of darkness on it

Manus Dei

#2343 Post by Manus Dei »

I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving.
Ralin wrote:Finally I realized that when Walker fights the Satanic ponies I need to mention how his 'lower horn' is glowing and sparkling as it draws in and focuses Equestria's ambient magic.

Oxymoron

#2344 Post by Oxymoron »

Negative Knub wrote:Edit: Would it be possible for a mod to take these posts and move it to the thread I made about my career aspirations? I don't wan't that thread to die and what's being discussed here needs to be preserved in a more efficient manner.
If only I still had my pink name... :argh:
No.

Zod
perkele

#2345 Post by Zod »

So I went to Union Square to buy groceries, and I see a crowd of people in their underwear. Guys and chicks, and some dude in a Spiderman costume hanging from a tree. (The guy behind him had no pants.) Keep in mind it's in the 40s outside. There was also some improvisational pole dancing.

RogueIce
#YOLO

#2346 Post by RogueIce »

This is why flash mobs are a terrible thing.

Losonti Tokash

#2347 Post by Losonti Tokash »

i think you mean that's why new york is awesome

Flagg

#2348 Post by Flagg »

Zod wrote:So I went to Union Square to buy groceries, and I see a crowd of people in their underwear. Guys and chicks, and some dude in a Spiderman costume hanging from a tree. (The guy behind him had no pants.) Keep in mind it's in the 40s outside. There was also some improvisational pole dancing.

Dude I'm pretty sure that's the real Spider-Man.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Straha
Lecturer

#2349 Post by Straha »

So I got a paper accepted at a relatively prestigious Anthropology conference.

My paper is a critique of Anthropocentrism.

I may be shanked.
"Is it not part of being erotically experienced, however, to know that the desire to enter the other can lead one to the wrong entrance?" - Peter Sloterdijk

"Ethics is endless, the law is terminal." - Paul Mann

Oxymoron

#2350 Post by Oxymoron »

Oh, come on ! What could go wrong ?
No.