Godammed SDN

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Flagg

Re: Godammed SDN

#1951 Post by Flagg »

Aaron wrote:Not really.

Was that a Senate thing?

It may have been. It was right after she admitted to being a tranny and Shep had a fit due to her having lied to him about it for years or something. All I remember was she came in chat looking for him one night and I had a very uncomfortable conversation with her that still haunts me.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#1952 Post by starku »

i shoudl post

'i am measurably one of the smartest people in the world and would not be able to function in society without the mental tools created in psychiatric therapy'

and see what happens

flagg when she admitted to being a tranny heaps of the old ASVS people were hells pissed

Aaron
El Duderino

#1953 Post by Aaron »

I was pissed as well but mostly because of the whole "I was afraid for my life, etc"

But now Flagg must share this horrifying convo.

Flagg

#1954 Post by Flagg »

starku wrote:i shoudl post

'i am measurably one of the smartest people in the world and would not be able to function in society without the mental tools created in psychiatric therapy'

and see what happens

flagg when she admitted to being a tranny heaps of the old ASVS people were hells pissed
Well on the one hand I can't blame them. I mean how much masturbatory fantasy was there going on in their heads over the fact that a real live girl was talking to them about Star Wars vs Star Trek?
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Flagg

#1955 Post by Flagg »

Aaron wrote:I was pissed as well but mostly because of the whole "I was afraid for my life, etc"

But now Flagg must share this horrifying convo.
She basically came into chat, found out I lived not all that far from her (and next town over to where she grew up) and invited me for coffee. I was so dumbstruck I didn't know what to do. I just kinda froze and... Conversed with her.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Aaron
El Duderino

#1956 Post by Aaron »

Conversed huh?

:lol:

Bakustra
Religious Fifth Columnist Who Hates Science, Especially Evolution
Location: Wherever I go, there are nothing but punks like you.

#1957 Post by Bakustra »

i remember when she first came out and people tried to get her banned under the lying cause

and to be fair a lot of transgendered people face such severe discrimination that i can't blame her for being reluctant

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#1958 Post by starku »

can i make a joke about her terrifying, rictus grin

Aaron
El Duderino

#1959 Post by Aaron »

B-A-K-U-S-T-R-A wrote:i remember when she first came out and people tried to get her banned under the lying cause

and to be fair a lot of transgendered people face such severe discrimination that i can't blame her for being reluctant
I dunno, someone from a VS site is going to hunt her down and administer a beating?

And well...it was years of serious lies, I can understand their point.

Flagg

#1960 Post by Flagg »

B-A-K-U-S-T-R-A wrote:i remember when she first came out and people tried to get her banned under the lying cause

Yeah that was bullshit. It's not like her persona suddenly changed, the fucks who masturbated to pictures of her just found out they were fapping to a dude and got pissed.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Flagg

#1961 Post by Flagg »

starku wrote:can i make a joke about her terrifying, rictus grin

IT'S A TRAP!
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Aaron
El Duderino

#1962 Post by Aaron »

Flagg wrote:

Yeah that was bullshit. It's not like her persona suddenly changed, the fucks who masturbated to pictures of her just found out they were fapping to a dude and got pissed.
Wait...what?

Nietzslime
Give these people air!

#1963 Post by Nietzslime »

in this case i have to side with

'possible the worst-treated minority in america that also suffers from serious identity issues may have a get-out-jail-free card for not disclosing everything about themselves on the internet'
Europe: Genocide-free since at least 1996.

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#1964 Post by starku »

i think their concern was that they thought they had a real relationship with this internet person

and they probably noticed her lying about other shit

and they realised they were lied to as well

and they had that I SHOUDL HAVE KNOWN NOT TO TRUST YOU! reaction

aaron you know how people say psychiatry doesn't work right

and they say 'i went to a shrink and it was useless'
do you think this is because its no good if you're just a self-diagnosed person

Flagg

#1965 Post by Flagg »

Aaron wrote:
Flagg wrote:

Wait...what?
Well I'm just assuming.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Bakustra

#1966 Post by Bakustra »

Aaron wrote:

I dunno, someone from a VS site is going to hunt her down and administer a beating?

And well...it was years of serious lies, I can understand their point.
well, it's not that so much as having that information out there makes it easier for people to figure out that she's trans and she's probably paranoid for justifiable reasons. is she maybe taking it a bit far? well, I'm not transgendered so I'm not sure I'm qualified to speak on that.

I can't really sympathize because it was so transparently "trans panic" under the guise of legalism mixed in with genuins legalism, as I remember it, that anything about "betrayal of trust" or whatever is kinda dead in the water for me.
Nietzslime wrote:in this case i have to side with

'possible the worst-treated minority in america that also suffers from serious identity issues may have a get-out-jail-free card for not disclosing everything about themselves on the internet'
yeah p much

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#1967 Post by starku »

its worth remembering that they got over it pretty fast

i only remember skimemr and shep reacting badly anyway

Nietzslime
Give these people air!

#1968 Post by Nietzslime »

well idk this is the first time i've herd 'the duchess is a compulsive liar'

it always used to be 'well she's kind of crazy and prone to wild outbursts and political lunacy'
Europe: Genocide-free since at least 1996.

adr-admin
Site Admin

#1969 Post by adr-admin »

when she made the announcement it was interesting to me more because of what happened in my brain

i'm a prejudiced piece of shit with all kinds of discriminatory biases who likes to say the same thing more than once in a sentence from time to time

but even when not, i can be pretty apathetic to a lot of things. but with transexualism, i was just a h8n' asshole

well when i saw that i pretty much completely turned around

so here's somebody whom i do like....

...who is one of them

which immediately hit some switch saying "well shit maybe they aren't so bad" which led to me actually questioning it all and whatnot

and then as she explained more and more about her story and the condition in general, i completely changed my mind

so she now is filed under one of those influences who made be a better person. i most likely would not have made that change without her story specifically

sooo yeah i'd cut her even more slack than i already would due to this

Aaron
El Duderino

#1970 Post by Aaron »

starku wrote:i think their concern was that they thought they had a real relationship with this internet person

and they probably noticed her lying about other shit

and they realised they were lied to as well

and they had that I SHOUDL HAVE KNOWN NOT TO TRUST YOU! reaction

aaron you know how people say psychiatry doesn't work right

and they say 'i went to a shrink and it was useless'
do you think this is because its no good if you're just a self-diagnosed person
I think it's because their not willing to either do the work required (and theres a lot) or their one of those "hurr, hurr it's a scam" types.

well, it's not that so much as having that information out there makes it easier for people to figure out that she's trans and she's probably paranoid for justifiable reasons. is she maybe taking it a bit far? well, I'm not transgendered so I'm not sure I'm qualified to speak on that.

I can't really sympathize because it was so transparently "trans panic" under the guise of legalism mixed in with genuins legalism, as I remember it, that anything about "betrayal of trust" or whatever is kinda dead in the water for me.
I dunno, I barely remember the incident. I just remember being angry at the assumption that folks would hurt her. I personally don't care if she's transgender-ed or not. In fact I'm barely aware of the condition at all.

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#1971 Post by starku »

look that you 'like' her is clear sign of mental impairment so lets not discuss it

Director of Celestial Intelligence

#1972 Post by Director of Celestial Intelligence »

Aaron wrote:More troubling is the bill to allow the US military to operate domestically.
Wait, there was a bill to repeal Posse Comitatus?

Aaron
El Duderino

#1973 Post by Aaron »

Apparently, Brandon knows more about it then I.

Bakustra

#1974 Post by Bakustra »

i legitimately love that i'm probably one of the more sympathetic people towards zeon on testingstan and she hates me with an incredible passion, far more than she hates anybody else here

Flagg

#1975 Post by Flagg »

B-A-K-U-S-T-R-A wrote:i legitimately love that i'm probably one of the more sympathetic people towards zeon on testingstan and she hates me with an incredible passion, far more than she hates anybody else here

I hate myself for this but: WINNING!
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine