Godammed SDN

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Aaron
El Duderino

Re: Godammed SDN

#2026 Post by Aaron »

weemadando wrote:Not to mention that "traditional" methods involved some degree of paederasty and giving the kid herpes.
Do I want to know?

Bakustra
Religious Fifth Columnist Who Hates Science, Especially Evolution
Location: Wherever I go, there are nothing but punks like you.

#2027 Post by Bakustra »

Update on the Draggin Front
I think it would be nice if we'd limit it to "one person per dragon, plus offspring if said offspring shares the genetic of the dragon and the person turned into one before they were turned into dragons". Partners get turned into the same age category as the SDN-poster (unless both happen to be here), children get turned into wyrmlings obviously.
That way every one of us can have a mate and pre-existing relationships don't get destroyed, but we can't turn whole populations into dragons.

It also adds in a distinctive soulmate-ideology, so it suits my romantic side :luv:

On that notion:
Is there any way for two female dragons to reproduce with each other via magic?
Also, god I hate fgalkin.
signing his goddamned posts gives it away wrote:Considering that this election would probably be their last for a long time, they don't WANT the blessings of democracy.

They voted for Islamists. Democracy is incompatible with shariah law. Ergo, they never wanted for democracy, they wanted a religious dictator instead of a secular one and conned the West into supporting them. Which makes them idiots, and yes, barbarians.

By the way, I never called them subhuman. Project much?

Fuck my life.
-fgalkin

Civil War Man

#2028 Post by Civil War Man »

Since biblical law is also incompatible with democracy, does this mean that fgalkin secretly desires to live in a religious dictatorship if he has ever voted for someone who is openly christian?

Veef

#2029 Post by Veef »

I'm watching a Sherlock Holmes movie called "The Scarlet Claw"

and at the beginning it's the priest who tells everyone that ghosts aren't real

and he says to the mailman that he needs "more faith than imagination"

man that Basil Rathbone is so handsome.

Bakustra

#2030 Post by Bakustra »

chocula is breaking down
Prove it, fucknozzle. Start a poll you little shitstain. Have fun. No, strike that. You are such a towering Internet Tough Guy that you must have a two-foot long schlong. So go suck yourself.
thumbs up flagg

Flagg

#2031 Post by Flagg »

I'm just shocked he knows about my 2 foot shlong.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Zod
perkele

#2032 Post by Zod »

chockles says the darndest things

Bakustra

#2033 Post by Bakustra »

simon is a bit of a crybaby. a long-winded crybaby.
If when I express an opinion about events in Egypt, I am shat on by people who find it funny to decry me as an imperialist, or who ignore me because they would rather talk about imperialism in general than Egypt in particular, then while I am not prevented from having an opinion, I am marginalized. Much as my opinions might be marginalized were I to express an opinion about the injustice of bombing some group of brown people, in a group of people who are too busy bitching about evil brown people to pay attention to what I am saying.

I would like to have a discussion about democracy in Egypt, and in general about democracy in countries where the average citizen's idea of freedom, rights of the individual, and so on do not match the ideas traditional in the democratic countries of the West.

For example, how well does democracy work when the average voter thinks his religion is oppressed by the fact that he can't freely go beat up members of a different religion? How well does democracy work if people vote into office a corrupt thug who sees no reason to hold another election? Will not these people soon find their government, this demon of oppression they voluntarily made, turning upon them and tearing them up, just as it turned on the minorities they despise?

And I think that's less than they, as human beings, deserve. People should not be tricked into supporting a government that will ruin them. Although the majority who voted for bad things are not entirely free of moral responsibility when those bad things happen. Just as if I vote for destroying the rights of brown people, I cannot complain if some of that destruction splashes on me and my own rights are in jeopardy. Such criticisms of my behavior would only be fair.
"waah, waah! you guys are just liek stormfront when it comes to oppressing alternate viewpoints!"

Flagg

#2034 Post by Flagg »

Yeah it's hilarious. Apparently disagreeing with someone's opinion = not allowing them to have an opinion.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Zod
perkele

#2035 Post by Zod »

the laugh is people who think democracy actually means anything beyond mob rule

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#2036 Post by starku »

Hundreds of years taken to transition to full democracy in west largely driven by the rich = just give a country elections they'll magically transform into America

Flagg

#2037 Post by Flagg »

starku wrote:Hundreds of years taken to transition to full democracy in west largely driven by the rich = just give a country elections they'll magically transform into America
Barbarians!
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#2038 Post by starku »

The CIA taught me that any democracy not 100% to our satisfaction should be replaced by a dictator

FOR FREEDOM

Flagg

#2039 Post by Flagg »

starku wrote:The CIA taught me that any democracy not 100% to our satisfaction should be replaced by a dictator

FOR FREEDOM

GOD BLESS THE USA!
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Aaron
El Duderino

#2040 Post by Aaron »

Who the fuck are we to say what the Egyptians and Libyans can have? People wonder why the middle east and muslims have issues with us, this is why.

People should have the right to determine their own fate. Though ironically a democracy will probably result in exactly what gits like fgalkin fear.

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#2041 Post by starku »

Are you saying the first require net of a nation isn't to satisfy American peanut galleries??

How dare you, sir

Flagg

#2042 Post by Flagg »

:lol: SCRawl the turd is up to his old tricks. He's locked the Clarkson is a Cunt thread and split off a couple posts to BotB. I love how he's the worst mod ever.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#2043 Post by starku »

When middle eastern people call for 'death to xyz' it's seen as a terrible barbarous thing

Mega rich dudes putting on the poverty frock to stir up bogans is okmtho

Flagg

#2044 Post by Flagg »

Of course. And shooting a non-violent protester in the face with a tear gas canister is protecting freedom of speech.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Aaron
El Duderino

#2045 Post by Aaron »

Clarkson has always been anti union, think he's kinda bitter that it destroyed the british automotive industry.

Flagg

#2046 Post by Flagg »

Aaron wrote:Clarkson has always been anti union, think he's kinda bitter that it destroyed the british automotive industry.

Clarkson is just a rightwing hack.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#2047 Post by starku »

Aaron wrote:Clarkson has always been anti union, think he's kinda bitter that it destroyed the british automotive industry.
Rich man anti union

Awwwww

Aaron
El Duderino

#2048 Post by Aaron »

*shrug* I don't put any stock in that stuff. I watch the show to see three idiots act like idiots in cars. I don't care about any of the political stuff.

Flagg

#2049 Post by Flagg »

Captain Seafort wrote:
Flagg wrote:So strikers are all idiots. And the idea of them being executed in front of their families is amusing to you?
When it's coming from an individual whose entire public persona is one of exaggerated indignation with any political stance left of Attila the Hun? Fuck yes!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Bakustra

#2050 Post by Bakustra »

Flagg wrote::lol: SCRawl the turd is up to his old tricks. He's locked the Clarkson is a Cunt thread and split off a couple posts to BotB. I love how he's the worst mod ever.
it's great that literally nothing happened wrt the breivik thread

i wonder if anything ever will, or if they'll just pretend that two posters didn't have a meltdown

tying this back to the post i'm quoting
Purnellbyl wrote:I do not see any reason to believe it was not intended as an over-the-top piss take rather than, as Flagg seems to think, some kind of political position. The relative value of the joke is in the eye of the beholder, but presenting it as something other than bad taste does not fit the context of what he was saying.
he's got it in for you now!!