Lament 3: Cry Hard With A Vengeance

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Flagg

Re: Lament 3: Cry Hard With A Vengeance

#2376 Post by Flagg »

Agent Bert Macklin wrote:Fucking hate religion. wish fundamentalists weren't allowed to procreate.
Zyklon B!
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Big Orangutan
Hipster

#2377 Post by Big Orangutan »

Oh for fuck's sake! The Jobcentre has finally stopped my job seeking allowance after I filled in a phonebook sized form that came through the door and posted it in on time, only to get lost in the dysfunctional mountain of bureaucracy!
*Insert Pretentious Quote Here*

Agent Bert Macklin

#2378 Post by Agent Bert Macklin »

Agent Bert Macklin wrote:Fucking hate religion. wish fundamentalists weren't allowed to procreate.
What prompted this.

Flagg

#2379 Post by Flagg »

Sterilization may be called for.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Losonti Tokash

#2380 Post by Losonti Tokash »

is this one of those things where someone posts a brag and ends up self owning

Agent Bert Macklin

#2381 Post by Agent Bert Macklin »

Nah. showcasing frustration. this is precisely why I rarely add people as friends on FB. Always some religious bullshit. When I made photography contacts last summer, I got religious stuff within a week.

now, because OMG THERE'S A LIBERAL ATHEIST TEACHING MY KID MATHS, I do my best to not comment on things or espouse my own views. the scrutiny really sucks.

Phantasee
I'mma let you finish

#2382 Post by Phantasee »

So I came down for her birthday (and other things) and met her boyfriend. The one she never mentioned until now. At least I know for sure. And he's keen to be my friend and has heard so many good things about me and how I'm such a good person.

Fuck me.

Now it's 330am and I'm in a hotel room.

At least some of her friends are cute and single. As far as I know.
My photographs: Instagram VSCO Grid

The Spartan

#2383 Post by The Spartan »

I had a couple of weird fucking dreams last night. It's really unusual for me to remember my dreams but last night I had two that were vivid as all hell.

The first had me being haunted by the evil presence from the Stephen King movie 1408 (the one with John Cusack). It was trying to force me to write a book about it and kept pushing up on the back of my shoulders to wake me up and prod me out of bed. And I swear I could actually feel that happening in the real world even though I was dreaming. If that makes any sense... I also kept hearing the opening from the song used by it in the move, "We've only just begun..."

In the second I had gone to a Texans game and gotten there early, so I called a friend to see if they wanted to come and they were mad that I'd called them because they were busy, but then they were suddenly standing next to me, not mad at all, while the person on the other end of the call was an entirely different person (an acquaintance). And they were incensed that I had called them in the middle of something they were doing that I had no idea about, but which I was apparently understood to have known about. The dream finally ended when I got fed up with them being upset for me not knowing that they'd be busy and yet answering the phone anyways, then continuing to complain instead of ending the call like I suggested. So I told them to go fuck themselves.

joviwan

#2384 Post by joviwan »

The Spartan wrote:but then they were suddenly standing next to me, not mad at all, while the person on the other end of the call was an entirely different person (an acquaintance).
this happens multiple times in every single dream I remember

Big Orangutan
Hipster

#2385 Post by Big Orangutan »

I get a lot dreams involving fear of being punished or being in serious legal/moral trouble of some kind, but I don't get lucid photographic memories of them when I wake up.
*Insert Pretentious Quote Here*

Darth Tedious

#2386 Post by Darth Tedious »

I'm quite annoyed at the number of well-meaning but uninformed idiots flailing their opinions about the coal fire that is currently burning 15 minutes from my house

Also lol Jeff, did you try pointing out that maths has almost nothing to do with moral values?
I'm fairly certain atheistic math tutoring shouldn't corrupt any impressionable Christian minds...
adr rox worship him or suffer large
and so forth, etc.
also STAR TREK

Oxymoron

#2387 Post by Oxymoron »

Darth Tedious wrote:I'm fairly certain atheistic math tutoring shouldn't corrupt any impressionable Christian minds...
Well, if they start asking for proofs... :engleft:
No.

RogueIce
#YOLO

#2388 Post by RogueIce »

Darth Tedious wrote:I'm quite annoyed at the number of well-meaning but uninformed idiots flailing their opinions about the coal fire that is currently burning 15 minutes from my house
Is it going to turn out like that one Silent Hill town? :v

The Spartan

#2389 Post by The Spartan »

Buy a bandsaw, get it home, plug it in and the fucking thing doesn't fucking start. :argh:

Oxymoron

#2390 Post by Oxymoron »

Taking the train to go back to work at the end of my vacations.

The train is choke full of overexcited kids.

God have pity on my soul
No.

Darth Tedious

#2391 Post by Darth Tedious »

RogueIce wrote:
Darth Tedious wrote:I'm quite annoyed at the number of well-meaning but uninformed idiots flailing their opinions about the coal fire that is currently burning 15 minutes from my house
Maybe
Considering the rivalry between Moe and Morwell, it'll be almost a lol if it does
and so forth, etc.
also STAR TREK

Oxymoron

#2392 Post by Oxymoron »

"All according to plan...

I can relax."

Coming in the club like/"what's up I'm a big dork"
No.

thejester

#2393 Post by thejester »

Darth Tedious wrote:
RogueIce wrote:
Maybe
Considering the rivalry between Moe and Morwell, it'll be almost a lol if it does
the crazy ways of the valley

The Spartan

#2394 Post by The Spartan »

The Spartan wrote:Buy a bandsaw, get it home, plug it in and the fucking thing doesn't fucking start. :argh:
Which now mysteriously works... :?

I mean, I'm happy about it, but I can't figure out why it works now, but didn't before. See, I had plugged it into a socket that I (then) verified worked on my table saw, router, jointer AND planer but still couldn't get the bandsaw running. So, before I get on the phone with customer service and am told to make sure the machine is plugged in, I get out a multimeter and check the voltage at the plug that's coming out of the cord (120) and when I go to check the voltage at the motor I push the 'ON' switch... and the damn thing comes on.

There's no apparent reason that I can tell apart from it just being sparky voodoo, but hey, it's working. :)

Agent Bert Macklin

#2395 Post by Agent Bert Macklin »

Also lol Jeff, did you try pointing out that maths has almost nothing to do with moral values?
I'm fairly certain atheistic math tutoring shouldn't corrupt any impressionable Christian minds...
I would if I got in that situation. but I live in Georgia, and that means I can be fired for anything.

Darth Tedious

#2396 Post by Darth Tedious »

True, I hadn't thought about that aspect
Logic won't help if they can just fire you :/
and so forth, etc.
also STAR TREK

>:3

#2397 Post by >:3 »

http://scienceblogs.com/evolutionblog/2 ... heory-now/
>:3

The Spartan

#2398 Post by The Spartan »

>:3, I should never have clicked you link.

Having that knowledge, well, I feel... sullied.

Darksi4190
Not a Brony (Probably lol)

#2399 Post by Darksi4190 »

So we're currently getting 6-8 inches of snow, as one last middle finger from mother nature before winter finally ends.

adr
Moon Prism Power, Make Up!

#2400 Post by adr »

this winter is never going to end :(
In the name of the moon, I will punish you!