SCRawl: Bad mod, or worst mod?
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

adr-admin
Site Admin

Re: Godammed SDN

#1127 Post by adr-admin »

bad

for worst he'd be contending with keevan_coulton and alyeska and vympel and edi and thanas and i'm sure i'm forgetting others

and that's a hard shitpie to crown

Flagg

#1128 Post by Flagg »

I love his "YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT THIS ANYMORE BECAUSE I SAY SO!!!!" shit. And I say worst because he's totally power tripping since he was never like that before becoming a mod. Though Edi is close because of his vendettas.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Agent Bert Macklin

#1129 Post by Agent Bert Macklin »

Flagg wrote:I love his "YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT THIS ANYMORE BECAUSE I SAY SO!!!!" shit. And I say worst because he's totally power tripping since he was never like that before becoming a mod. Though Edi is close because of his vendettas.
Powertripping cunt!

Flagg

#1130 Post by Flagg »

Knubfuck wrote:
Flagg wrote:I love his "YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT THIS ANYMORE BECAUSE I SAY SO!!!!" shit. And I say worst because he's totally power tripping since he was never like that before becoming a mod. Though Edi is close because of his vendettas.
Powertripping cunt!
:lol: I came so close to telling Edi "hey, you left Stark out of your "moron" column. I mean I know he wasn't part of the thread really but that's never stopped you before".
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Zod
perkele

#1131 Post by Zod »

adr wrote:bad

for worst he'd be contending with keevan_coulton and alyeska and vympel and edi and thanas and i'm sure i'm forgetting others

none of those names are mr bean

Flagg

#1132 Post by Flagg »

Zod wrote:
adr wrote:bad

none of those names are mr bean
He's not a mod anymore. :P
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Darth Fanboy
has no method to his madness.

#1133 Post by Darth Fanboy »

SCRawl is the worst fucking moderator on that board aside from perhaps Tevar, who wishes she were as popular in real life as she is on the internet. Aside from being quick to end discussions on his power trips he doesn't do jack fucking shit to stop the far left echo chamber. N&P went from shitpile to shitpile in an echo chamber because Jeebus forbid that we don't all want to live in the middle of a drum circle talking about how far right the Democratic Party is and the subhuman status of people who disagree. (Pot calling Tea Kettle Black, doing exactly what the decry the right wingers for doing)

I will say that Wilkens moderation of the Senate Forum has been superb for the last couple of years though.

Djinnkitty83

#1134 Post by Djinnkitty83 »

Shroomie wrote:That assumes that I'm trying to enter a debate or raise points when all I'm doing is just expressing disdain and mockery and contempt towards your nation whenever it bombs innocent people, gets caught torturing the fuck out of its prisoners, has mercenaries sell child prostitutes to its allies, invades whole nations over mistaken evidence and gets thousands of your own citizens killed, violates the rules of war and human rights, erodes your civil liberties, starts killing your own citizens via secret President-authorized assassinations, does all of these things that results in bankrupting your country, fucks up other people's nations and other people's peoples, and finally when it's done with all these things, also fucks up its own people by giving billions of dollars to the companies that caused your financial crisis while people get poor, and then tear gas and rubber pellet-shotgun and stickbeat the hell out of the people protesting this and other injustices. I'm just mocking all these events, which have now culminated in all these Occupation things you're seeing today. There are no points in my posts, they are spontaneous exclamations and excretions aimed at America's ugly face.
<3<3<3

Flagg

#1135 Post by Flagg »

KS apparently doesn't realize I'm just pelting at him with rocks in order to piss him and SVPD (and Edi) off rather than actually trying and debating them. Just like I won't debate Zinegata due to him being certifiably insane, I won't debate KS an SVPD for being unreasonable jackbooted thugs and defenders thereof.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Director of Celestial Intelligence

#1136 Post by Director of Celestial Intelligence »

Aaron wrote:Reading those threads makes it look like America is at war with itself but no one wants to admit it.
that would be because that's exactly what's happening

Bakustra
Religious Fifth Columnist Who Hates Science, Especially Evolution
Location: Wherever I go, there are nothing but punks like you.

#1137 Post by Bakustra »

Darth Fanboy wrote:SCRawl is the worst fucking moderator on that board aside from perhaps Tevar, who wishes she were as popular in real life as she is on the internet. Aside from being quick to end discussions on his power trips he doesn't do jack fucking shit to stop the far left echo chamber. N&P went from shitpile to shitpile in an echo chamber because Jeebus forbid that we don't all want to live in the middle of a drum circle talking about how far right the Democratic Party is and the subhuman status of people who disagree. (Pot calling Tea Kettle Black, doing exactly what the decry the right wingers for doing)

I will say that Wilkens moderation of the Senate Forum has been superb for the last couple of years though.
I'm going to disagree with you and say that the overall problem with N&P is less that the echo chamber is far-left and more that there is one in the first place, but it'd be pretty difficult to fix that one. Remember, all bans that aren't from instaban-worthy infractions have to be approved by Mike and only the two admins can ban in the first place, so you can't even deliver slaps on the wrist to cool stuff down or stop trolling/shitposting beyond splitting posts off or threatening/delivering permabans. Basically, disciplinary measures are fucked.

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#1138 Post by starku »

questioning the rules is against the rules

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#1139 Post by starku »

i'm a bad person etc etc etc

but seriously

The Amtrak Wars (I read the books as a teenager and still read them every summer with out fail, I heard that there are plan to convert it to the silver screen and I am very much looking forward to seeing the Wagon Trains realised)
what the fuck

liking the amtrak wars (a bizarre sexual fantasy that fetishises incest implicitly and explicitly) is one thing

but having a fucking routine of re-reading something is a ????????? crosseyed

Bakustra
Religious Fifth Columnist Who Hates Science, Especially Evolution
Location: Wherever I go, there are nothing but punks like you.

#1140 Post by Bakustra »

every winter, as the snow falls, i read through my simcity manuals and make offerings of cocoa to will wright

thus do i become powerful

dunno why the other guy does it though lol

Zod
perkele

#1141 Post by Zod »

starku wrote:i'm a bad person etc etc etc

but seriously

The Amtrak Wars (I read the books as a teenager and still read them every summer with out fail, I heard that there are plan to convert it to the silver screen and I am very much looking forward to seeing the Wagon Trains realised)
what the fuck

liking the amtrak wars (a bizarre sexual fantasy that fetishises incest implicitly and explicitly) is one thing

but having a fucking routine of re-reading something is a ????????? crosseyed
wait wait wait you mean the amtrak wars isn't about trains :psyduck:

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#1142 Post by starku »

it's about fallout mormons and the japanese taking over everything

also guys fucking their sisters

edit is 'going to plod through voyager on netflix' a for real suicide or one of those cry for help suicides

Flagg

#1143 Post by Flagg »

starku wrote: edit is 'going to plod through voyager on netflix' a for real suicide or one of those cry for help suicides
That's a tough one. I think saying you're going to do it is a cry for help, actually doing it is for realz yo.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#1144 Post by starku »

excuse me i'm just reeling (again) under the bizarre idea that people will just watch or read the same media over and over

maybe it lulls them to sleep

the dulcet tones of admiral janestown

Zod
perkele

#1145 Post by Zod »

starku wrote:excuse me i'm just reeling (again) under the bizarre idea that people will just watch or read the same media over and over

maybe it lulls them to sleep

the dulcet tones of admiral janestown
i'll do it once in a blue moon if i'm really bored but not ritualistically or anything

i'd rather find new stuff

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#1146 Post by starku »

maybe these guys have a full 12-month calendar of rewatching stuff

like every august 1 is firefly rememberance week

Flagg

#1147 Post by Flagg »

I've been known to watch LoTR on Christmas as sort of a tradition. And I also have been known to watch things like WW1 documentaries I've seen a bunch of times before in order to actually lull me to sleep. :lol:
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#1148 Post by starku »

are they american documentaries

if so they may actually be music videos

Flagg

#1149 Post by Flagg »

Well the narrator is British, and it's informative as hell, so no I think it's British.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

adr-admin
Site Admin

#1150 Post by adr-admin »

i seem to rewatch stuff like every three to five years or so

i don't plan it that way tho it just happens

i luv me more of the same