Re: Lament 3: Cry Hard With A Vengeance

#1726 Post by Flagg »

Wallet in front unless you're a sucker.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Oxymoron

#1727 Post by Oxymoron »

Someone : so we just had a car accident, our truck got ruined in a four-cars-pileup. My back is aching and my mom got a panic attack but we're fine.

Me : Get. To the hospital. Now.

Someone : Nah, it's okay, we're fine.

Me : Get to the. FUCKING ! Hospital !

Fucking internet people
No.

>:3

#1728 Post by >:3 »

my anterior syrinx is drooping, think I should just put a bit of hasset root oil and saw dust on it ???

Dooey Jo

#1729 Post by Dooey Jo »

is that some kind of sex thing?
DracuLax - when even Death can't scare the shit out of you

Flagg

#1730 Post by Flagg »

Well I have a syrinx in my spinal cord so I don't think so.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Dooey Jo

#1731 Post by Dooey Jo »

let's just say that one time i asked your mom to take a look at my drooping anterior syrinx and some kind of sex thing definitely ensued. nine months later you were born

son :australia:
DracuLax - when even Death can't scare the shit out of you

#1732 Post by >:3 »

Here I'm using syrinx more in the avian anatomy sense. I envision it being an alien with two external tube shaped vocal organs.

Flagg

#1733 Post by Flagg »

Ahh. I'm using it in the human anatomy sense. It's a buildup of excess spinal fluid around your spinal cord. Mine is in my neck. FUN TIMES. :lol:
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Phantasee
I'mma let you finish

#1734 Post by Phantasee »

timmy wrote:Also, back pocket is wallet. Right pocket is keys. Left pocket is phone. If there are other pockets(like cargo pockets) they will be assigned on an as-need basis.
same except cargo pockets aren't used unless one is out of civilization (in the bush)

change, keys, front right, you people with your keys on carabiners look dumb 99% of the time (the other 1% is the times you are a security guard/building maintenance/jailer/locksmith)

phone is the only thing in my left pocket as evidenced by faded rectangle on most of my jeans

wallet back right, as evidenced by faded square on most my jeans

unless i'm wearing a jacket, then inside that

i don't get why y'all carry so much crap on your person, makes you look weird with pockets so full (unless you're wearing baggy pants that hide that in which case :picard: )

just get a purse satchel
My photographs: Instagram VSCO Grid

Phantasee
I'mma let you finish

#1735 Post by Phantasee »

but yeah that's how my life has been since fall 2006 when i got my first cell phone

i also used to keep a pen in a pocket but nah to all that, keep that in my suit jacket if i'm wearing one, otherwise it's in my car glovebox or in my notebook or i don't need a pen because they are everywhere

this keeps it easy to know what i've missed, except for all the times i panic i forgot my phone only to realize it's in my hand :psyduck:
My photographs: Instagram VSCO Grid

RogueIce
#YOLO

#1736 Post by RogueIce »

Why do people put their phone in their pocket? Just clip that shit to your belt, or even on the outside of your pocket if you're a heathen savage and not wearing a belt.

Flagg

#1737 Post by Flagg »

Not everyone has a phone that can clip on? Plus its safer in a pocket.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Infinity Biscuit
Battering Ram of Love

#1738 Post by Infinity Biscuit »

Phantasee wrote:just get a purse

Oxymoron

#1739 Post by Oxymoron »

I've tried for several years, but I reverted to using my jacket's pockets.

I only use my pant's pockets these days because I don't wear a jacket in summer, and don't have any purse that isn't also fuck ugly or destroyed by years of intensive usage.
No.

Bounty

#1740 Post by Bounty »

I went karting today for the first time. Problem one: their biggest helmet *barely* fit and if I want to go again I'll have to have one custom-made. Problem two: after three laps I had to come in. It was either that or throw up in the too-small helmet. Yes, you can make yourself carsick driving around in a kart if you take corners fast enough.

I'll stick to cars, thanks.
People in glass trousers shouldn't shit bricks.

Crazedwraith

#1741 Post by Crazedwraith »

i feel totally blah and i have no idea why
To the Brave passengers and crew of the Kobayashi Maru... Sucks to be you

RogueIce
#YOLO

#1742 Post by RogueIce »

Bounty wrote:I went karting today for the first time. Problem one: their biggest helmet *barely* fit and if I want to go again I'll have to have one custom-made. Problem two: after three laps I had to come in. It was either that or throw up in the too-small helmet. Yes, you can make yourself carsick driving around in a kart if you take corners fast enough.

Goddamn blue shells. :argh:

timmy

#1743 Post by timmy »

RogueIce wrote:Why do people put their phone in their pocket? Just clip that shit to your belt, or even on the outside of your pocket if you're a heathen savage and not wearing a belt.
Holy shit dude, the 90s called. And yes, I warned them about Enron and 9/11. They didn't buy it.
"also it really shits my mum so it's a good way of winding her up"

-thejester

adr
Moon Prism Power, Make Up!

#1744 Post by adr »

i dont even carry a phone most the time. only when i think i might need someone; e.g. a 10 mile ride. if i get an unfixable flat two miles out, i'll just walk back (done that more than once). but ten miles is a hell of a walk, especially carrying a bike on bare feet, so i bring the phone jic i have to call for a pickup

however, generally... meh, any calls can wait till i'm back at the house so i dont bother bringing it. besides if i'm on the road, i'm prolly not going to pick up anyway so it isn't that big of a loss
In the name of the moon, I will punish you!

Bounty

#1745 Post by Bounty »

RogueIce wrote:
Bounty wrote:I went karting today for the first time. Problem one: their biggest helmet *barely* fit and if I want to go again I'll have to have one custom-made. Problem two: after three laps I had to come in. It was either that or throw up in the too-small helmet. Yes, you can make yourself carsick driving around in a kart if you take corners fast enough.

Goddamn blue shells. :argh:
maybe i should get a helmed made painted like toad's head :v
People in glass trousers shouldn't shit bricks.

Infinity Biscuit
Battering Ram of Love

#1746 Post by Infinity Biscuit »

Toad was the best in MK64. That game was so unbalanced towards lightweights it was pretty weird.

evilsoup

#1747 Post by evilsoup »

NHS fuck yeah
so with that wisdom tooth thing, there was a bit of a kerfuffle about me not being registered to a dentist (the system for that is a little bit fucked thanks to the tories privatising it in the 1980s :argh: ), but then it stopped hurting & I had stuff to do, so I didn't bother pursuing it further

then the pain started again. This time I got the number for the emergency dental treatment place and called them... they weren't able to help me the day I called (Sunday), but I had to turn up at 9am today. I filled in a form and waited for half an hour, and then I was in the chair for fifteen minutes. Most of that was waiting for the anaesthetic to kick in (I think I must be resistant to the stuff, since it took three times what the dentist expected for it to work)

if I had a job, I'd have had to pay for all this junk (fucking tory scum ruining shit again)

anyway the important thing to take away from this is that all of you that went 'omg go for general anaesthetic' are a bunch of wimps :smugdog:

Infinity Biscuit
Battering Ram of Love

#1748 Post by Infinity Biscuit »

Were they pulled or surgically cut out? Mine were cut out which is why I went under, but I've had teeth pulled before and it's kinda fun being awake for that.

Oxymoron

#1749 Post by Oxymoron »

Getting a tooth pulled out isn't the best thing to spend time with, but it's not terrible. Had three of four of those fuckers pulled out in the same go one day. Sang a symphony then, but it was more from incomfort than real pain.

On the other hand, my wisdom teeth where firmly hidden inside my gums. That was real surgery there.
No.

evilsoup

#1750 Post by evilsoup »

according to the dentist, upper wisdom teeth (like mine) are easy peasy lemon squeazy, they can be out in under a minute (not counting the time for the anaesthetic to kick in), and it's the lower ones that are the real problem.

also apparently my other wisdom tooth is the cutest little tooth she had ever seen :3 she called the assistant over to look at it and I just barely stopped myself from laughing
dentists are weird