Godammed SDN

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Nietzslime
Give these people air!

Re: Godammed SDN

#1851 Post by Nietzslime »

the general opinion in the david frum thread is a great example of exactly what david frum is talking about, which is awesome

'an adversary acknowledging he was wrong and offering an olive branch to our side NO SYMPATHY GRIND HIM INTO THE DUST'

edit: it's also interesting for how often sdn is like 'oh why oh when will americans realize that the republicans are a shit show' and when one does they savage him for not being on their side sooner
Europe: Genocide-free since at least 1996.

adr-admin
Site Admin

#1852 Post by adr-admin »

i hate Patrick Degan more than anyone else on that board

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#1853 Post by starku »

I rarely see him post, becuase eyes one of those one-issue posters

Flagg

#1854 Post by Flagg »

adr wrote:i hate Patrick Degan more than anyone else on that board

But what of Bean, Douchess, Bwaamstick, and AD? Are there no poor houses? Orphanages? HUMBUG I SAY!
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

adr-admin
Site Admin

#1855 Post by adr-admin »

I'm in love with the Duchess, never see Bean post (the G&C forum bores me), don't mind Broomstick, and AD sucks, but not as much as Degan. Sometimes, AD makes a post that has redeeming value mixed in there. Degan is just pure trash.

Flagg

#1856 Post by Flagg »

Actually if I had to pick a poster I hated the most right now it would be Knife because he's a lying cetacean-fucker.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#1857 Post by starku »

adr wrote:I'm in love with the Duchess, never see Bean post (the G&C forum bores me), don't mind Broomstick, and AD sucks, but not as much as Degan. Sometimes, AD makes a post that has redeeming value mixed in there. Degan is just pure trash.
every time a gaming thread is made in testing instead of gnc

i give a little cheer

Flagg

#1858 Post by Flagg »

starku wrote:
adr wrote:I'm in love with the Duchess, never see Bean post (the G&C forum bores me), don't mind Broomstick, and AD sucks, but not as much as Degan. Sometimes, AD makes a post that has redeeming value mixed in there. Degan is just pure trash.
every time a gaming thread is made in testing instead of gnc

i give a little cheer
Every time Kanasteros brags about working on movies I want to stab him in the chest.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#1859 Post by starku »

Everyone brags

It's the hilarious fellatio he receives from people he's never met that is the joke

'yay' says tevar lol

Agent Bert Macklin

#1860 Post by Agent Bert Macklin »

Flagg wrote:Every time Kanasteros brags about working on movies I want to stab him in the chest.
Remember that time he asked SDN to do his job for him? He was researching shit about Battleship.

Zod
perkele

#1861 Post by Zod »

Knubfuck wrote:
Flagg wrote:Every time Kanasteros brags about working on movies I want to stab him in the chest.
Remember that time he asked SDN to do his job for him? He was researching shit about Battleship.
i don't remember that but it sounds lulzy

Gands

#1862 Post by Gands »

Flagg wrote:
adr wrote:i hate Patrick Degan more than anyone else on that board
But what of Bean, Douchess, Bwaamstick, and AD? Are there no poor houses? Orphanages? HUMBUG I SAY!
Bwaamstick is pretty funny when she explodes at people.

Didn't she once get angry when someone posted a logarithm?
Zod wrote:
Knubfuck wrote:
He called on the power of milwankers.

Agent Bert Macklin

#1863 Post by Agent Bert Macklin »

Zod wrote:
Knubfuck wrote:
It's not how I remember it, but it's still funny.

http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic. ... &p=3377854

The best thread he ever participated in: http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=134065

If I recall, he left for a while after that.

adr-admin
Site Admin

#1864 Post by adr-admin »

Gands wrote:Didn't she once get angry when someone posted a logarithm?
yes, i believe so. she didn't realize the scale of a graph was log

so she read it as a linear result and someone called her an idiot for not realizing the scale means it's exponent

and it went downhill

or something like that my memory is flawless but sometimes imperfect

Flagg

#1865 Post by Flagg »

When people post math my eyes bleed and I run from the thread like someone posted a goat.se pic. Turns out I have a learning disability that makes me and math duel with flamethrowers at 5 paces.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Bakustra
Religious Fifth Columnist Who Hates Science, Especially Evolution
Location: Wherever I go, there are nothing but punks like you.

#1866 Post by Bakustra »

Knubfuck wrote: The best thread he ever participated in: http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=134065

If I recall, he left for a while after that.
just reading the first page of that thread and seeing people uncritically accept the right-wing bullshit about how the UAW and CAW murdered GM and Chrysler in their sleep is setting me on edge even before we get into "fuck artists" territory with the writer's strike

that's not really a "best" thread in terms of mocking the guy, i think

artemas

#1867 Post by artemas »

are UAW and CAW the little known abbreviations for some japanese zaibatsus?

Gands

#1868 Post by Gands »

The best part of that thread is that every third or so post comes from BO, but he's ignored for 90% of it.

Bakustra

#1869 Post by Bakustra »

artemas wrote:are UAW and CAW the little known abbreviations for some japanese zaibatsus?
in an alternate magical world, the big three would have dominated everything, if not for union sorcery making them unable to compete, because blue-collar workers are literally all mentally I'M A JUGGALO WOOP WOOP, unlike white-collar workers, who are simply dumb, unless they're engineers, and so the working class are easily talked into running their companies into the ground, because they're too stupid to understand consequences. this is what mike wong appears to believe, and variations of it are believed by the majority of fat white fucks who make up the population of the northern detroit suburbs, as far as i have been able to determine

sorry for the rant

Zod
perkele

#1870 Post by Zod »

B-A-K-U-S-T-R-A wrote:
artemas wrote:are UAW and CAW the little known abbreviations for some japanese zaibatsus?
in an alternate magical world, the big three would have dominated everything, if not for union sorcery making them unable to compete, because blue-collar workers are literally all mentally I'M A JUGGALO WOOP WOOP, unlike white-collar workers, who are simply dumb, unless they're engineers, and so the working class are easily talked into running their companies into the ground, because they're too stupid to understand consequences. this is what mike wong appears to believe, and variations of it are believed by the majority of fat white fucks who make up the population of the northern detroit suburbs, as far as i have been able to determine

sorry for the rant
i've been led to believe that detroit is a crime ridden shithole that's patrolled by cyborg police and walking tanks

are you telling me this isn't true

Gands

#1871 Post by Gands »

Zod wrote:i've been led to believe that detroit is a crime ridden shithole that's patrolled by cyborg police and walking tanks

are you telling me this isn't true
Old Detroit has a cancer. That cancer is crime.

Bakustra

#1872 Post by Bakustra »

well

seriouspostin'

detroit is a shithole in a number of ways

but a lot of people view it as being like mad max all the time when really the major problems are decay and corruption more than crime

and it's not something that can easily be fixed because of overall economic conditions in the rust belt making it very difficult to raise employment in michigan and getting detroiters jobs and contracting the bloated sprawl of detroit's suburbs

then, too, if the big three really came back they'd probably be working to sabotage any efforts to make detroit a walkable city like they did in the 1940s and 50s unless they really changed things up

and a lot of the suburbs are racist as shit and are unwilling to work with the city on anything so there's no real tax base to support the shit you'd need to do to get detroit moving again

EDIT: OCP might actually be a slight improvement

Gands

#1873 Post by Gands »

You know what's funny? When TimothyC and Chookie post in the HPCA threads.

It's always close to comedy gold, but rarely gets there.

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#1874 Post by starku »

Tbh I think those guys have e atttiude that nobody is really judging them and it's all for laughs

Flagg

#1875 Post by Flagg »

Timothy C is a psychopath, which is hilarious to me. He admitted as much to me once a few years ago.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine