Veef

Re: Godammed SDN

#576 Post by Veef »

┐(´~`)┌

Aaron
El Duderino

#577 Post by Aaron »

Man you can almost taste the hate for Iran in that thread.

Nietzslime
Give these people air!

#578 Post by Nietzslime »

Didn't you know? Iranians are soulless islamist killing machines, not unlike Great White Sharks.
Europe: Genocide-free since at least 1996.

Flagg

#579 Post by Flagg »

Nietzslime wrote:Didn't you know? Iranians are soulless islamist killing machines, not unlike Great White Sharks.
If you're going to compare soulless killing machines to Persians I'm going to have to ask you to step outside.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Veef

#580 Post by Veef »

well can't trust those MUSSULMEN

Flagg

#581 Post by Flagg »

Especially not Persian MUSSELMEN!
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#582 Post by starku »

Aaron wrote:Man you can almost taste the hate for Iran in that thread.
i don't even get it

i mean there are plenty of crazy countries out there y'know? why's iran so bad

is it because it's all america's fault they're like this? :lol:

Flagg

#583 Post by Flagg »

It's because they are ISLAMISTS. North Korea already has nukes and yet they don't use them and they have a certified batshit crazy leader.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Aaron
El Duderino

#584 Post by Aaron »

starku wrote:
i don't even get it

*shrug* America always has to have a boogyman.

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#585 Post by starku »

the insecurity inherent in the american cultural mindset just never ceases to confuse me

they win, right? they're the most powerful nation in all of history
what's there to be worried about?

Aaron
El Duderino

#586 Post by Aaron »

I dunno man, it's the disconnect that gets me.

"We stomp around the world fucking countries at will, but how dare you dislike us!"

Their apparently the only nation that is permitted to act in its interests.

I'm glad I live in a country that was formed out of a corporation, and generally minds its own business.

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#587 Post by starku »

man we were laughing abuot 'game theory' before right

but my favourite phrase from the intellecutal crucible is 'realpolitik'

because on the internet it means 'fuck everyone up for no reason, or just because, but only for america, deal with it SMUGDOG'

i guess this iran shit is the same old

oh emm gee people we don't like might get nuclear weapons
the solutino isn't to have a normal relationship with them or remove the reasons they desire nuclear weapons

it's to futilely try to stop them while engaging is as much bombastic posturing as possible, so as to ensure that nce they DO get them they'll point them at us

Civil War Man

#588 Post by Civil War Man »

A lot of Americans don't travel enough to realize that people disliking the American government and its policies is not the same as them disliking Americans.

The Spartan

#589 Post by The Spartan »

Aaron wrote:I dunno man, it's the disconnect that gets me.

"We stomp around the world fucking countries at will, but how dare you dislike us!"

Their apparently the only nation that is permitted to act in its interests.

I'm glad I live in a country that was formed out of a corporation, and generally minds its own business.
But Aaron, don't you understand? They owe us for protecting them from communism/protecting them from terrorism/giving them all that money/because we're America and we want that thing they have.

I mean, ferchrisake, we invaded a country for bananas.

BANANAS

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#590 Post by starku »

Civil War Man wrote:A lot of Americans don't travel enough to realize that people disliking the American government and its policies is not the same as them disliking Americans.
i think that's probably ebcause the media (in all countries) conflates the two

disagree with policy, law or atttitude in country = HATE OUR NATION

the difference between the mass of population in a country and the leadership, or decisionmakers or whatever is probably too comlpex for most people anyway

Aaron
El Duderino

#591 Post by Aaron »

I have no idea what 'realpolitik' is even supposed to mean.
But Aaron, don't you understand? They owe us for protecting them from communism/protecting them from terrorism/giving them all that money/because we're America and we want that thing they have.

I mean, ferchrisake, we invaded a country for bananas.

BANANAS
What? When?

Zod
perkele

#592 Post by Zod »

Aaron wrote:I have no idea what 'realpolitik' is even supposed to mean.
hpca is realpolitik

Aaron
El Duderino

#593 Post by Aaron »

Ahh...racism

Bakustra
Religious Fifth Columnist Who Hates Science, Especially Evolution
Location: Wherever I go, there are nothing but punks like you.

#594 Post by Bakustra »

1910s and 1920s. We staged a lot of interventions for the United Fruit Company, now known as Chiquita. One of the Marines who was an officer later reminisced:
General Smedley F. Butler wrote:I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.

Aaron
El Duderino

#595 Post by Aaron »

I've read that before, it just never clicked that, well...fruit.

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#596 Post by starku »

realpolitik is supposed to be playing politics and diplomacy to win, rather than follow a moral, idealistic or pride-based process. you're supposed to be friends with people that benefit you, destroy people too weak to stop you, and come out of it with a stable, profitable situation where you are safe and everyone important loves you or can't do shit

americans translate this into WE FUCK YOU UP

Flagg

#597 Post by Flagg »

America is a government "of the people, by the people, for the people or some conflation of that shit that always was drilled into my head when I was trying not to pay attention to the lies they taught me in school. So why bother separating the American governments actions when we're a fucking democracy and elect the cunts who do this shit? It's somewhat self sustaining at this point, but if we had the intestinal fortitude to do it we could end that shit, we're just too cowardly as a people to do it. So by all means, fucking hate the American people. We deserve it.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

artemas

#598 Post by artemas »

Aaron wrote:
starku wrote:
i don't even get it

*shrug* America always has to have a boogyman.

the funny thing is

so does iran:v

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#599 Post by starku »

Flagg wrote:America is a government "of the people, by the people, for the people or some conflation of that shit that always was drilled into my head when I was trying not to pay attention to the lies they taught me in school. So why bother separating the American governments actions when we're a fucking democracy and elect the cunts who do this shit? It's somewhat self sustaining at this point, but if we had the intestinal fortitude to do it we could end that shit, we're just too cowardly as a people to do it. So by all means, fucking hate the American people. We deserve it.
your democracy is pretty broken

a combinatin of lots of non-citizens, lots of citzen non-voters, the dumbest distribution of districts adn represetnatives outside soviet russia, etc

so you cant' really hold yank tourist #187417836218 responsible for old barry on the hill, even in part

Flagg

#600 Post by Flagg »

starku wrote:
Flagg wrote:America is a government "of the people, by the people, for the people or some conflation of that shit that always was drilled into my head when I was trying not to pay attention to the lies they taught me in school. So why bother separating the American governments actions when we're a fucking democracy and elect the cunts who do this shit? It's somewhat self sustaining at this point, but if we had the intestinal fortitude to do it we could end that shit, we're just too cowardly as a people to do it. So by all means, fucking hate the American people. We deserve it.
your democracy is pretty broken

a combinatin of lots of non-citizens, lots of citzen non-voters, the dumbest distribution of districts adn represetnatives outside soviet russia, etc

so you cant' really hold yank tourist #187417836218 responsible for old barry on the hill, even in part

I dunno man, we elect the people responsible for all of the gerrymandering and don't raise a ruckus when they do it. I think you can partially blame random yank tourist #187417836218. I mean don't like, go full bogan and stab him, but at least call him a fucker. All the smart Americans pretend to be Canadian anyway.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine