Godammed SDN

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Darth Fanboy
has no method to his madness.

Re: Godammed SDN

#6451 Post by Darth Fanboy »

Simon Jester remains the single biggest waste of sperm on that forum, although Terralthra is fucking trying as hard as he can to overtake that spot.

Flagg

#6452 Post by Flagg »

Darth Fanboy wrote:Simon Jester remains the single biggest waste of sperm on that forum, although Terralthra is fucking trying as hard as he can to overtake that spot.
Oh no shit. I love how he clearly wanted me to try and prove who was not I'M A JUGGALO WOOP WOOP by continuing to ask the question I'd already answered. That or he just didn't bother reading the thread.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Akhlut

#6453 Post by Akhlut »

Flagg, why couldn't you just be DeeDubya when expressing your opinions on stuff like that? It'd save us some time.

adr-admin
Site Admin

#6454 Post by adr-admin »

television gives me so much happiness

Flagg

#6455 Post by Flagg »

Akhlut wrote:Flagg, why couldn't you just be DeeDubya when expressing your opinions on stuff like that? It'd save us some time.

How did you know about my sockpuppet? :doh:
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Losonti Tokash

#6456 Post by Losonti Tokash »

Darth Wong wrote:All right, somebody had better explain to me why the fuck it is now considered unacceptable to say people are I'M A JUGGALO WOOP WOOP for believing that Satan is a real person who walks the Earth.
lol

Gands

#6457 Post by Gands »

From that same thread, where did Terralthra;s "technical terms only" post go?

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#6458 Post by starku »

People actually thought that Flagg was claiming to make a serious clinical psychological diagnosis when he used the word "I'M A JUGGALO WOOP WOOP". This would, of course, be so unbelievably pedantic as to easily qualify for the derogatory term "fucking I'M A JUGGALO WOOP WOOP" on its own.
roffle

ediit

lol what DID happen to terrathlas post

Flagg

#6459 Post by Flagg »

My serious reaction to the thread going in that direction was just... Befuddlement. The word "retard" gets thrown around so much I didn't think twice. I mean I knew it was a bit light on news, but it was a news article and it involved a politician so I really didn't think much about where to put it. I hate to cry persecution but I can't help but think my status as a testingstani had alot to do with the reaction it got.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Gands

#6460 Post by Gands »

It makes you an acceptable target for people looking to win points in the debatomeritocracy.

Ever since the Senate had its big "whats wrong with n&p?" discussion, attacking supposedly useless "america is bad" threads is an acceptable action

in effect, you're like a muslim dude in the america that is sdn

timmy

#6461 Post by timmy »

Should we change the board motto from "mockery of stupid people" to "unbelievable levels of pedantry that you can't find anywhere else on the Internet"?
THIS
"also it really shits my mum so it's a good way of winding her up"

-thejester

Darth Fanboy
has no method to his madness.

#6462 Post by Darth Fanboy »

Losonti Tokash wrote:
Darth Wong wrote:All right, somebody had better explain to me why the fuck it is now considered unacceptable to say people are I'M A JUGGALO WOOP WOOP for believing that Satan is a real person who walks the Earth.
lol
Funniest part is how he posted in a locked thread and then asked for people to answer him, I wonder if that was intentional or not?

But oh well

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#6463 Post by starku »

Testing material at best

Hahahahaha

HohOhohoho

Pezook you tardclops

Flagg

#6464 Post by Flagg »

Tardclops. :lol:

The funny part is that if he really believed that he could have just moved it to testing or locked it. Instead he let it go on for 3 pages.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Flagg

#6465 Post by Flagg »

Speaking of which, I wonder who deleted Terralethras post.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Director of Celestial Intelligence

#6466 Post by Director of Celestial Intelligence »

Akhlut wrote:Flagg, why couldn't you just be DeeDubya
??? ??? ??? ??? ???

weemadando

#6467 Post by weemadando »

I'm so glad that's taken off as a thing. I'm proud.

Akhlut

#6468 Post by Akhlut »

Flagg wrote:
Akhlut wrote:Flagg, why couldn't you just be DeeDubya when expressing your opinions on stuff like that? It'd save us some time.

How did you know about my sockpuppet? :doh:
You forgot to unlock the post when you asked for people to comment on it! :v

Flagg wrote:My serious reaction to the thread going in that direction was just... Befuddlement. The word "retard" gets thrown around so much I didn't think twice. I mean I knew it was a bit light on news, but it was a news article and it involved a politician so I really didn't think much about where to put it. I hate to cry persecution but I can't help but think my status as a testingstani had alot to do with the reaction it got.
I think DeeDubya was right, though, that if some assjacks didn't decide to start playing pendant by the third post, there may have been an actual fucking reasonable discussion going on.

But, no, you had to be fucking Flagg when you posted that shit and have the temerity to use "retard" in a nonclinical fashion. I mean, shit, even though I'm really on the fence about using the term as such (for the same reasons as Los), I would have just said "hey, how about we just call them drooling imbeciles instead so we don't offend people with actual retardation?" and then actually address the points.

Instead of going on for three fucking pages about whether or not people are actually lacking mental development due to congenital disorders.

Akhlut

#6469 Post by Akhlut »

timmy wrote:
Should we change the board motto from "mockery of stupid people" to "unbelievable levels of pedantry that you can't find anywhere else on the Internet"?
THIS
I made it my sig quote. Without attribution because WAAAAY too many people quote him and it feels rather cult like to use DeeDubya-attributed quotes in one's sig.

Aaron
El Duderino

#6470 Post by Aaron »

So much for not making it about definitions.

Phantasee
I'mma let you finish

#6471 Post by Phantasee »

Akhlut wrote:
timmy wrote:
THIS
I made it my sig quote. Without attribution because WAAAAY too many people quote him and it feels rather cult like to use DeeDubya-attributed quotes in one's sig.
beauty
My photographs: Instagram VSCO Grid

Zod
perkele

#6472 Post by Zod »

huh, apparently your login on teo gets shoved into inactive users now if you changed your info to ban yourself

i thought it was strange that my old sn wasn't showing up under the user list when i did a sort by postcounts

Bakustra
Religious Fifth Columnist Who Hates Science, Especially Evolution
Location: Wherever I go, there are nothing but punks like you.

#6473 Post by Bakustra »

Drake Mallard is seriously pissing me off, but I'm also laughing because I realized that his machismotic (hooray for neologisms) persona is probably a consequence of his feelings of powerlessness in his daily life. Hee hee! Theoretically, psychological help might be recommended, but frankly, let him stew in the toxic soup of his personality.

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#6474 Post by starku »

stop being mean

Bakustra
Religious Fifth Columnist Who Hates Science, Especially Evolution
Location: Wherever I go, there are nothing but punks like you.

#6475 Post by Bakustra »

that little observation will probably allow me to live through pages of him posting about how racial classifications are totally biological, honest guys