The Return of Testing Chat Thread

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
RyanThunder
Knows Best

Re: The Return of Testing Chat Thread

#751 Post by RyanThunder »

Today you learned to lock your computer when you aren't sitting in front of it.

Bakustra
Religious Fifth Columnist Who Hates Science, Especially Evolution
Location: Wherever I go, there are nothing but punks like you.

#752 Post by Bakustra »

today i learned that you have some okayish friends ryan, and those are good things to have

Oxymoron

#753 Post by Oxymoron »

Like I said, IF (note the conditionnal) any military action were to be undertaken, I'd like for the Africans to sort their own shit, for the African Union to take the lead of any such action.

The policy for the Imperialist powers of getting involved everywhere has clearly shown its limits in the past sixty years, and if we want to one day see a strong and independant Africa, she has to give herself the means to such an ambition.

They do not have the material capabilities or the funding ? We can help. But it's a job Africans must do by themselves, for themselves.
No.

Dooey Jo

#754 Post by Dooey Jo »

why would these so-called imperialist powers want a continent full of mineral riches and oil to be strong and independent?
DracuLax - when even Death can't scare the shit out of you

zhaktronz

#755 Post by zhaktronz »

White guilt :V

Gands

#756 Post by Gands »

So they don't have to send in peacekeepers to protect their investments.

Stable countries are easier to buy.

F.J. Prefect, Esq

#757 Post by F.J. Prefect, Esq »

:fukyu:

Dooey Jo

#758 Post by Dooey Jo »

it might be "easier", but not necessarily cheaper as various petroleum companies can tell you

but most of africa is already "stable", which of course isn't a guarantee for much of anything related to independence, not to mention human rights. just look at those stable wonders like north korea or saudi arabia, which surely ought to be among the number one targets if you want to kill lots of people to show your dedication to life and dignity

RyanThunder
Knows Best

#759 Post by RyanThunder »

Quackustra wrote:today i learned that you have some okayish friends ryan, and those are good things to have
What, you been creeping my Facebook? lol

Crazedwraith

#760 Post by Crazedwraith »

illogical pet peeve of the day: if you're going to use the stalls in the men's toilet to pee rather than the urinals. Why don't you shut the door? I mean I guess its not any more revealing than using the urinal but the having a piss sounds is so much louder....

Of course I know why they're using the stall instead of the urinals. The urinals overflow when the automatically flush, you don't want to be in mid-steam when they do that.
To the Brave passengers and crew of the Kobayashi Maru... Sucks to be you

adr
Moon Prism Power, Make Up!

#761 Post by adr »

Oxymoron wrote:The policy for the Imperialist powers of getting involved everywhere has clearly shown its limits in the past sixty years
Please don't forget that "getting involved" and "waging war" aren't the same thing.

If America or France wanted to get involved (and had the credibility to act) as an impartial mediator to genuinely and selflessly promote human rights, getting involved would be something I'd support.

But, let's not forget the motive that drives our ruling class. It isn't human rights.
In the name of the moon, I will punish you!

adr

#762 Post by adr »

so i just loaded teo to waste a few minutes and saw "future equipment of ww3"

it made me want to start a thread "future equipment of ww4" but every einstein on the board would prolly quip "STICKS AND STONES LOLOLOLOL"

adr

#763 Post by adr »

oh speaking of wasting time i got WORMS 2 working on windows 7. my old cd wasn't working but ppl on the 'net said the game does so i decided to buy the newer version of it from gog.com

my cd was version 1.0, the gog.com version was like 1.5.7 or something like that

well anyway the gog version works!~ tho it has to be run as an admin or else it ends with "access to an unnamed file was denied" errors when trying to start a game

it still freezes when the game is over though and i have to kill it (frontend.exe) w/ ctrl+alt+delete. but hey the game itself works brilliantly so i'll take it

Bakustra

#764 Post by Bakustra »

i really, really fucking hate it when people insist that palestinians are genocidal maniacs because of voting in hamas and hamas calls for genocide etc. because it's such a massive collection of misinterpretations and misunderstandings and blatant lies that it's virtually impossible to address when people who have no personal stake in the israeli status quo use it, but when the hasbara crowd use it, there's just so much stuff and you have to deal with their resistance to anything that might threaten their paranoid visions of israeli ethno-religious purity and global domination as the only way to prevent a second holocaust. i mean jesus.

Flagg

#765 Post by Flagg »

IVP IVP!!!!!!!!!! We cannot have OBC members getting banned for losing their shit, so I demand you stop posting about this subject immediately!
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Straha
Lecturer

#766 Post by Straha »

adr wrote:so i just loaded teo to waste a few minutes and saw "future equipment of ww3"

it made me want to start a thread "future equipment of ww4" but every einstein on the board would prolly quip "STICKS AND STONES LOLOLOLOL"
Check out the whale talk thread in SLAM. I almost burned down a village.
"Is it not part of being erotically experienced, however, to know that the desire to enter the other can lead one to the wrong entrance?" - Peter Sloterdijk

"Ethics is endless, the law is terminal." - Paul Mann

Dooey Jo

#767 Post by Dooey Jo »

lol austrian school

adr

#768 Post by adr »

blargh sdn threads are so long and so boring

unlike worms 2, one of the few games where the multiplayer is just as fun playing against yourself as against other ppl

Bakustra

#769 Post by Bakustra »

Flagg wrote:IVP IVP!!!!!!!!!! We cannot have OBC members getting banned for losing their shit, so I demand you stop posting about this subject immediately!

adr

#770 Post by adr »

so i atended my first political debate in person today

and i'm ashamed to say i was a good little citizen who followed the rules even as lies were trotted out. (i thought about yelling "YOU LIE" but figured i'd wait till the end to see if they took audience comments and do it by the book. they didn't, opportunity missed)

though at least bill owens said he is not for any fight with boots on the ground

but at the same time he allows murderous sanctions and i should have yelled out IRAN DOES NOT HAVE A NUCLEAR WEAPONS PROGRAM

but the two moderators assumed it in the question and neither candidate countered it

god damn it

Flagg

#771 Post by Flagg »

Quackustra wrote:
Flagg wrote:IVP IVP!!!!!!!!!! We cannot have OBC members getting banned for losing their shit, so I demand you stop posting about this subject immediately!

Would be funnier if it were a guy in ayarmulka and had the Jewburns.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Zod
perkele

#772 Post by Zod »

So I finally got around to watching Abraham Lincoln Vampire Slayer and turns out it was pretty awesome.

evilsoup

#773 Post by evilsoup »

I love that film
best superhero film of the year

adr

#774 Post by adr »

a couple months ago the children got toy leaf blowers for their birthdays. they were extremely excited

it made me lol a bit

they loved them so much. added to their pretend weed whackers and toy lawn mowers. i didn't get what was so exciting about leaf blowers.

but now.... i kinda get it.

BTW gas leaf blowers are still awful, like gas lawn mowers. loud, smelly, etc. electric ones are ok tho. (though they are still a lot louder than rakes! i don't think i'll buy one for myself. my landscape doesn't require it anyway)

Aaron
El Duderino

#775 Post by Aaron »

http://whatever.scalzi.com/2012/10/25/a ... liticians/

Jesus. I know it's satire but...wow.