generic vidja gaems

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Crazedwraith

Re: generic vidja gaems

#676 Post by Crazedwraith »

Losonti Tokash wrote:
Crazedwraith wrote:put it this way. Before the word censor. I didn't want to insult anyone.

Afterwards i want to call you all rétarded just so i can.
this is clearly a mature response to being told not to use slurs and not at all pedantic whining
being told not to use them is one thing,

making it impossible to use them doesn't actually convince people that using them is wrong or hurtful, which I assume is your actual aim. It just annoys people.
To the Brave passengers and crew of the Kobayashi Maru... Sucks to be you

Losonti Tokash

#677 Post by Losonti Tokash »

no my actual aim is to annoy people using it and manually editing their posts is more effort

evilsoup

#678 Post by evilsoup »

no my actual aim is to annoy people using it
this is a just and noble aim

Crazedwraith

#679 Post by Crazedwraith »

Losonti Tokash wrote:no my actual aim is to annoy people using it and manually editing their posts is more effort
oh well that's a totally legitimate use of administrator powers. i withdraw all my objects to it.
To the Brave passengers and crew of the Kobayashi Maru... Sucks to be you

Losonti Tokash

#680 Post by Losonti Tokash »

sorry to have brutally oppressed your efforts to use people commonly subject to mistreatment and atrocities as literal insults, please continue your shitposting as per usual

evilsoup

#681 Post by evilsoup »

can we get a word filter on 'sinister'
I don't think it's fair to pick on the left-handed

Infinity Biscuit
Battering Ram of Love

#682 Post by Infinity Biscuit »

If you're not actually trying to be helpful and just being snide then please stop

evilsoup

#683 Post by evilsoup »

hey snide people are people too you know

Losonti Tokash

#684 Post by Losonti Tokash »

Stop.

Flagg

#685 Post by Flagg »

Don't get penisy kid!
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Darksi4190
Not a Brony (Probably lol)

#686 Post by Darksi4190 »

Hey guaiz cut it out. You shouldn't make Los cry, He's a person, Everyone's a person. Apparently even the animals are people.

*Checks chat thread*

Plants too I guess.

Losonti Tokash

#687 Post by Losonti Tokash »

Are you a literal child? Are you so desperate to cling to your "hilarious" slurs and misogynist insults that even the suggestion that minorities who have been mistreated for literal millennia shouldn't be used as punchlines forces you to lash out and humiliate yourself? Grow the fuck up and actually think about what you say to people for once in your goddamn life.

Flagg

#688 Post by Flagg »

See, people don't realize that it's not about controversy for me, it's about comedy. And trolling Los was some pretty good comedy. :lol:
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Darksi4190
Not a Brony (Probably lol)

#689 Post by Darksi4190 »

Losonti Tokash wrote:Are you a literal child? Are you so desperate to cling to your "hilarious" slurs and misogynist insults that even the suggestion that minorities who have been mistreated for literal millennia shouldn't be used as punchlines forces you to lash out and humiliate yourself? Grow the fuck up and actually think about what you say to people for once in your goddamn life.
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have put the veganism thing on you. Straha's the one who's gone full woo-woo on that. I have a cousin with down's syndrom, so I really should be more sensitive to this sort of thing.

Veef

#690 Post by Veef »

Zod
perkele

#691 Post by Zod »

So, back on topic. Bioshock Infinite was very anti-climactic.

Djinnkitty83

#692 Post by Djinnkitty83 »

Los, I'd love to see you keep doing this. I want to hear people whine about how it's such an oppressive abuse of administrative power when you force them to put extra effort into their normalization of bigotry. And I want to see this increase until they whine to other admins about it, because I want to see what side the other admins come down on: Whether they think it's more important to let the children be 'edgy', or to not be shitheads.

Because if they choose the former, fuck this board like TEO, as it's just another club of assholes who have the added bonus of pretending to be superior without realizing the hypocrisy.

I'm just tired of this issue coming up about every other week and constantly ignored.

RogueIce
#YOLO

#693 Post by RogueIce »

So anyway Star Trek Online has the Tribble Test Weekend for Legacy of Romulus running right now. Play for an hour, get a reward! Last time it was a unique tribble so I'm guessing this will be the same, but hey. You get to play the expansion before it's released so that's always good.

Personally I'm liking what they've been doing with the storytelling so far. Granted I'm only on like the fourth mission past the tutorial... But still. The Rommie side is pretty cool. Haven't seen what they did with revamping the early KDF missions yet. I hope it'll be similar. And I also hope that they'll finally revamp the Federation story as well.

And while I'm hoping I wish that they'll fix those long standing uniform glitches, too.

Losonti Tokash

#694 Post by Losonti Tokash »

I only played it for a bit right when it went f2p. Is it worth getting into now ?

Zod
perkele

#695 Post by Zod »

Djinnkitty83 wrote:Because if they choose the former, fuck this board like TEO, as it's just another club of assholes who have the added bonus of pretending to be superior without realizing the hypocrisy.
It actually sort of is already when you have every third post on here going on about how much better we are at "xyz" than TEO. The glorified passive aggressive circle jerking is getting stale.

RogueIce
#YOLO

#696 Post by RogueIce »

Losonti Tokash wrote:I only played it for a bit right when it went f2p. Is it worth getting into now ?
I would wait until May 21st when the expansion launches, though if you have it already installed it might be worth it to log in now and patch up so it'll be less of a download later.

And by "wait until May 21st" I really mean "wait for a few days after May 21st" because of the whole launch thing, let that die down first.

In the meantime, you can play your Feddie if you want, since they're not changing much on that side of the game just yet. The real draw will be the Romulan faction, which has some pretty neat storytelling and a much cooler way of acquiring your Boffs. They also revamped the KDF progression (so you can start at Level 1 instead of 20 or whatever it is currently) but I haven't played that yet to see how it compares.

evilsoup

#697 Post by evilsoup »

Zod wrote:
Djinnkitty83 wrote:Because if they choose the former, fuck this board like TEO, as it's just another club of assholes who have the added bonus of pretending to be superior without realizing the hypocrisy.
It actually sort of is already when you have every third post on here going on about how much better we are at "xyz" than TEO. The glorified passive aggressive circle jerking is getting stale.
yeah, it gets pretty annoying sometimes
I think it's cyclical

Manus Dei

#698 Post by Manus Dei »

the real question is whether it is more or less annoying than "TEO" i mean really just write SDN instead
Ralin wrote:Finally I realized that when Walker fights the Satanic ponies I need to mention how his 'lower horn' is glowing and sparkling as it draws in and focuses Equestria's ambient magic.

evilsoup

#699 Post by evilsoup »

the circle-jerking is definitely more annoying than writing teo

Oxymoron

#700 Post by Oxymoron »

It's time for another good ol' fashioned board drama.

Yay !
No.