HPCA does the election!

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Aaron
El Duderino

Re: HPCA does the election!

#226 Post by Aaron »

So edgeplay couldn't handle a black president and lost his marbles?

magic princess

#227 Post by magic princess »

More or less. He used to be one of the more reasonable people on HPCA.

evilsoup

#228 Post by evilsoup »

do you think they're going off to form a bizarro-testingstan, something to HCPA as this place is to SDN?
if not, someone suggest it to them

Oxymoron

#229 Post by Oxymoron »

evilsoup wrote:do you think they're going off to form a bizarro-testingstan, something to HCPA as this place is to SDN?
if not, someone suggest it to them
Some people just want to see the world burn.
No.

RogueIce
#YOLO

#230 Post by RogueIce »

Personally I would've gotten rid of that Senior Chief fellow just because of his utter inability to format worth a shit, use BBcode properly, and I'm pretty sure he mangles spelling pretty hard despite being a native English speaker.

So from what I've seen under my regime he wouldn't have even had time to get all abusive and stuff like several of the people over in that thread talking about his banning have mentioned. :v

Glass Fort MacLeod
Fuckin' New Guy

#231 Post by Glass Fort MacLeod »

I think it was particularily interesting that he's getting bent out of shape at a 'brit foreigner' (that apparently was somehow worht repeating for some reason?) daring to 'INTRUDE' (defined as having an opinion and commenting on it) on sacred US politics which is a purely internal matter (even though it seems to be shoved into everyone's faces in the global news atmosphere we exist in.)

I'm just going to make a guess here, but I'd bet this guy wouldn't bat an eye at the US 'intruding' in various was (which it already has) into the affairs of other countries in various ways (including having comments about them.) But don't dare criticize America!

uraniun235

#232 Post by uraniun235 »

Well, of course. America is ~special~. I've heard right-wing talk radio hosts literally complaining about how Obama isn't upholding ~American exceptionalism~.

It would probably be trivial to walk some of these guys into basically saying America gets to play by special rules because we're the last shining refuge of freedom and liberty in the world.

Jung

#233 Post by Jung »

Glass Fort MacLeod wrote:I think it was particularily interesting that he's getting bent out of shape at a 'brit foreigner' (that apparently was somehow worht repeating for some reason?) daring to 'INTRUDE' (defined as having an opinion and commenting on it) on sacred US politics which is a purely internal matter (even though it seems to be shoved into everyone's faces in the global news atmosphere we exist in.)

I'm just going to make a guess here, but I'd bet this guy wouldn't bat an eye at the US 'intruding' in various was (which it already has) into the affairs of other countries in various ways (including having comments about them.) But don't dare criticize America!
I'm now thinking of this article I read in the insight section of the SF chronicle about how Netanyahu took sides in the US Pres election in favor of Romney and the political fallout of this. Wonder if this guy got all pissed off over a foreign leader putting his nose in internal US politics then. Somehow I get the feeling he didn't.