A POINT OF ORDER.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
magic princess

A POINT OF ORDER.

#1 Post by magic princess »

Flaggs_New_Testingstan_post.PNG
(109.4 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Reposted from that other board:

So I started puking my guts up nonstop yesterday evening and my headache that I've had for 2 months got like 10 times worse. I waited overnight then when it was hour 12 of the pukathon I went to the ER. Tell them about my situation, they get me back in a room and within 3 minutes the doctor comes in and tells me that I've been flagged as a "potential drug seeker" by the state of Washington and he cannot give me any pain medication for my head. At all. Turns out I've been sick too much for some beurocrat fuckers taste so I cannot recieve any painkillers in any ER in the entire state. There's no way to appeal this apparently and I'm pretty much fucked if/when the next massive health crisis raises its ugly head.

Olympia can be buried in 100 feet of volcanic ash as far as I'm concerned. I'm considering looking into hiring a lawyer because the state has officially deemed me a drug abuser and I want to know how the fuck they got the information to even make the bullshit decision in the first place. The HIPA laws should prevent this garbage.
http://testingstan.arsdnet.net/forum/vi ... 765#p55765

Flagg posted all the information in this very forum, public and readable to anyone, that I reposted on N&P. I did not violate the confidence of any private forum.

adr
Moon Prism Power, Make Up!

Re: A POINT OF ORDER.

#2 Post by adr »

Fascinating.
In the name of the moon, I will punish you!

magic princess

#3 Post by magic princess »

I maintained throughout this sordid affair that I had read the information on a non-private section of the board, and I was right. My memory was not addled, and I did not make a mistake. I expect my privileges to Beta Testing to be restored immediately, thank you kindly, and a reasonable investigation to be conducted into why this came about.

magic princess

#4 Post by magic princess »

Anyway, I don't want anything bad to happen to Flagg, but if this is the quality of the moderating staff here, maybe I should get a modship because I'll actually fucking use the search function before condemning people.

Flagg

#5 Post by Flagg »

Why would anything bad happen to me? I forgot it had been reposted here and there's absolutely no doubt in my mind that you read the most recent post in the private forum. So I apologize for having memory issues due to being anesthetized too many times. Doesn't change the fact that you did something absolutely horrible to me because I questioned gun policy.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

magic princess

#6 Post by magic princess »

Flagg wrote:Why would anything bad happen to me? I forgot it had been reposted here and there's absolutely no doubt in my mind that you read the most recent post in the private forum. So I apologize for having memory issues due to being anesthetized too many times. Doesn't change the fact that you did something absolutely horrible to me because I questioned gun policy.

I didn't regard it as horrible to bring up a way you were affected by the government's overreach, possibly because I DON'T STIGMATIZE EVEN HARD DRUG USERS. Heroin addicts have saved my life on the streets before! I just wanted you to recognize how similar your own case was to the problems that gun owners face. Come on!

And I didn't read that goddamned post in the private forum, other than giving Straha touring advice on the Oregon coast I've been too busy at work to browse all the damned threads here. You're being paranoid and hyper-suspicious and ready to condemn me even now!

Flagg

#7 Post by Flagg »

magic princess wrote:
Flagg wrote:Why would anything bad happen to me? I forgot it had been reposted here and there's absolutely no doubt in my mind that you read the most recent post in the private forum. So I apologize for having memory issues due to being anesthetized too many times. Doesn't change the fact that you did something absolutely horrible to me because I questioned gun policy.

I didn't regard it as horrible to bring up a way you were affected by the government's overreach, possibly because I DON'T STIGMATIZE EVEN HARD DRUG USERS. Heroin addicts have saved my life on the streets before! I just wanted you to recognize how similar your own case was to the problems that gun owners face. Come on!

And I didn't read that goddamned post in the private forum, other than giving Straha touring advice on the Oregon coast I've been too busy at work to browse all the damned threads here. You're being paranoid and hyper-suspicious and ready to condemn me even now!
You're projecting like crazy. But then you are crazy.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

magic princess

#8 Post by magic princess »

Flagg wrote: You're projecting like crazy. But then you are crazy.

You're crazier and projecting like crazy yourself with that whacked out "duchess clearly must have read the more recent thread!" shit. Sorry, but though it may amaze you, my memory is horrifyingly excellent--I've long used this fact to compensate for the fact I don't quite have the same raw intelligence as other people, by reading a lot and then remembering every single little detail of it. I just remembered a thread from February that was public and acted on it--and with good intentions, at that. Tough shit on you.

Flagg

#9 Post by Flagg »

magic princess wrote:
Flagg wrote: You're projecting like crazy. But then you are crazy.

You're crazier and projecting like crazy yourself with that whacked out "duchess clearly must have read the more recent thread!" shit. Sorry, but though it may amaze you, my memory is horrifyingly excellent--I've long used this fact to compensate for the fact I don't quite have the same raw intelligence as other people, by reading a lot and then remembering every single little detail of it. I just remembered a thread from February that was public and acted on it--and with good intentions, at that. Tough shit on you.
Yeah, except I don't believe you and no one else with a brain should, either since it took you about two days to think about searching to see if it had been posted anywhere else. But even assuming you aren't a lying crazy person, you still used a deeply personal incident that I posted against me because you think I was insulting the holy penis compensator. Which I wasn't even doing. So you can get fucked.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

magic princess

#10 Post by magic princess »

Flagg, I only found out about this when I got a PM from Los at about 3 PM EDT! I spent the entire rest of the day after about the first hour of frantically apologizing saving copies of every fanfic I posted on SDN since 2002 because I had asked Dalton to delete my account. I only went to check this forum AFTER that to see if my feeling inside that I had seen it in NT was right, because I don't work like a snivelling little bitch (and I apologise for calling you one earlier), I apologise first and I try to be decent and take responsibility for things instead of immediately trying to find a way out!

zhaktronz

#11 Post by zhaktronz »

Christ on a fuckstick marina

Nobody gives a fuck

Fuck up and stop splooging your melodrama all over the fucking board. This is what the 7th thread you've made now?

zhaktronz

#12 Post by zhaktronz »

And if you seriously don't see how you acted in applying poor taste, and are continuing to do so maybe you should just fuck off

Phantasee
I'mma let you finish

#13 Post by Phantasee »

Shut up Zak. The matter has been resolved, don't go around kicking it up again.
My photographs: Instagram VSCO Grid

Oxymoron

#14 Post by Oxymoron »

It may be best to lock this thread, then.
No.