This week in HPCA!

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Gands

This week in HPCA!

#1 Post by Gands »

Gov says that all health providers must provide contraception. Catholics angry.

First, some standard fare.
edgeplay_cgo wrote:
WDMartin wrote:I think "Barry" is purposely trying to get the Catholic Church, and any other organization which may oppose him, out of the business of both charity and healthcare. By doing so he limits the options of people, and further's his own desire to make HIS system the only semi-functioning one in town. I tried to be charitable in my views of the man, for a long, long time, and chose to believe he was merely incompetent. No longer. Now I see he is purposely doing these things as a way of destroying or hobbling institutions to cripple them and further his agenda.
I believe this to be correct. It comes from two directions. The first is the quite fashionable bigotry by many Liberals against the Roman Catholic Church. If Catholics do it, it must be bad. The second is the Liberal agenda of concentrating all social benefits in the Government's hands. It's more than Statism. Modern Liberalism is Totalitarian at heart.

This is why I want mass hangings.
Edi steps in.
Edi wrote:Regardless of the healthcare aspect of this thread, something that positively leaped out of the text of the article:
Now, undeniably, the church milquetoast of past decades that refused to discipline pro-abortion Catholics
Let's do a little word substitution game:
Now, undeniably, the church milquetoast of past decades that refused to discipline child-molesting pedophile priests and actively covered up for them at every level with the utmost effort
That's about how far the moral authority of the Catholic church extends regarding fulminating about principles of doctrine. They've had a doctrine of institutional pedophilia, child molestation and covering it up and shielding the perpetrators, so they have absolutely no standing to whine about any principles. The entire organization is rotten from top to bottom and can be considered to be involved in organized criminal activity, at least in this respect.
Angry reaction.
Nightwatch2 wrote:Edi,

I presume by your bitter, venomous and highly offensive post that you hold the Public School System in similar contempt since they have a documented pedophile/sexual abuse rate more than 10 times higher than the tiny fraction of Priests who committed these offenses and Bishops who failed to exercise their proper oversight?

Not to mention Police Officers who have been exposed (pardon the expression) and charged with similar abuse?

(note to Police officers and teachers on this board - I am using this as an example only. I am not guilty of such intellectual sophistry and moral bankruptcy as to hold all guilty for the reprehensible sins of a few)

You've dug up an irrelevent point to try to discredit those of us who are standing against a blatant assault on religious freedom in a country you appear to know little about. Suggesting that a fraction of those in The Catholic Church who violated their sacred trust thereby discredits everything the rest of us do is an utterly bogus and phony argument.
That's right. Teachers have a rate TEN TIME HIGHER! How dare you question the church!?

Discussing Egypt

He censors shit, but not raghead. Fascinating.
OSCSSW wrote:In other words No different than any other Oiless raghead sh1t hole doc! Mark my words, unless something truly miraculous (like the Army takes over ,ala Turkey, without igniting a blood bath of a civil war ) happens, No good will come of this. We are looking at another failed muslim cess pool, with a very important strategic/economic asset (the Canal) Egypt is also a very big one with a lot of modern weapons and some folks who actually know how to use them. I ought to know I helped train some of them.
This is why those of us, who actually have spent some time in the muslim world, were and are so negative about the Arab spring Bull Sh!t euphoria of the crack wh0re press and the liberal morons.
Here's an odd exchange.
Winston Smith wrote:
p620346 wrote:
The Admiral wrote:National targeting plans are played pretty close to the chest but looking at the Arab world through the eyes of an Israeli targeteer, the Aswan Dam is a pretty stand-out place.
I have always wondered why the US diid not let slip the fact that X number of W88 warheads are targeted on Iran, but then I guess we will have to wait for a real US president, not a crypto-communist, crypto-muslim like the obuma.
Oh come on! ''crypto-muslim''? I thought we'd moved past this...
shermpotter wrote:No, Winston, we haven't... :mrgreen:
The Admiral wrote:We would if he had . . . . . .

Seriously, do you deny that his father is a Moslem?
Winston Smith wrote:No, I do not. That's a matter for the historical record. Not sure what this has to do with Obama though. He self-identifies as a Christian, doesn't he?
The Admiral wrote:Doesn't matter; if your father is a Moslem so are you. If you claim you aren't, that makes you an apostate Moslem. That's what happens when one mixes up society and religion.
:wtf:

More later.

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

Re: This week in HPCA!

#2 Post by starku »

Quick question does being a technical apostate by he rules of DND matter to people who don't play DND

He answer is clearly yes

Losonti Tokash

#3 Post by Losonti Tokash »

that's some impressive logic

by that reasoning rhea is catholic since her dad was, and that's even an actual rule

also lol at "moslem"

though i guess compared to "mudslime" and "mooselimb" that's downright culturally sensitive

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#4 Post by starku »

i'm baptised and all

obviously an agent of the church of england

Gands

#5 Post by Gands »

Was the first christian not a christian because his father was some other religion?

Losonti Tokash

#6 Post by Losonti Tokash »

you will find that, under stuart's revolutionaryb theory of genetic theology, everyone is an animal spirit worshipper and thus must be put to the sword for their heresy

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#7 Post by starku »

the first christain wasn't a problem because he wasn't followign the orders of the jews

OR WAS HE

Bakustra
Religious Fifth Columnist Who Hates Science, Especially Evolution
Location: Wherever I go, there are nothing but punks like you.

#8 Post by Bakustra »

edgeplay_cgo wrote:I think it owes as much to The Great Society and its generated welfare culture, and the popular rise of modern Liberealism as anything else. The Black family was a very strong and cohesive entity up until the 60s. But to collect welfare, there could not be a husband in the household. So many men left, to allow their wives to collect welfare. This grew rapidly into the "No Father" culture we have today. Fatherless boys sought male leadership from their peers. We can see how that worked. It may not be possible to reverse it.

Couple that with the class warfare preached by White Liberals and Black leftist ministers, and a sense of rage developed. That's going to be hard to reverse, too.

People talk a lot and heap a lot of scorn on The Religious right. The Religious Left, that the Democrats rely on so heavily, has been much more destructive and pernicious.
edgeplay_cgo wrote: Early restraints often used a "Puzzle Lock" on one cuff. This meant that the smith only needed to make one expensive lock.

The lock, which is sometimes removeable like a big padlock, is unlocked. The lock and chain are threaded through the loose link in the top center of the photo. This presumably results in a lock-up that is too small to draw the other foot from. The lock is then locked around the opposite ankle. This is a trickier game for handcuffs, as the fit must be tighter to capture a hand.

- Dennis
Donors of $50 or more to the Leather Archives and Museum wrote:Edgeplay_cgo
wait how did these get in here

anyways i'm guessing he's an unsatisfied sub who wishes he was a dom every time mistress spanks him with his own handgun, thus leading to his horrible rage

too bad he's never going to post again on teo so i can't ask him if he's a sissyboy :v:

anyways, on beyond the nightmare world of hpca sex lives:
Poohbah wrote:After his stunt with the pound sterling in 1982, the British government should've declared him an "Enemy of the Realm" and requested the services of Commander James Bond, RNVR (presently attached to the Foreign Office) to handle the affair.
and yet hpca is supposedly for free markets. anyways, this is about george soros so
[s]Imperial Grand Dragon Grandpa Simpson[/s] OSCSSW wrote:a GRUNT WD?
Any jew who actively and very willingly worked with the Nazi's to fill the death camps with his own people certainly has a PHD in despicable. The wonder is that he is still alive.

IMO, Soros is a proven enemy of the US and israel in paricular and Western Civilization
in gneral. He is a very dangerous enemy because he is uses his vast wealth to fund those organizations that are trying to destroy us from within as he manipulates the International money markets to increase his worth.
so basically we have reached the point where international jewish bankers are also anti-israeli. good night everyone!

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#9 Post by starku »

wait is he saying that poor people having broken families is part of a deliberate plan by welfare queens

Bakustra

#10 Post by Bakustra »

starku wrote:wait is he saying that poor people having broken families is part of a deliberate plan by welfare queens
no, only the black ones, who were then seduced into believing in class distinctions by black communists and white LIEberals

Losonti Tokash

#11 Post by Losonti Tokash »

blacks literally conspired to destroy themselves

and it only happened after the 1960s, around the time they gained equal civil rights to white men

one wonders if he realizes the implication of that or if he'd care if he did

Zod
perkele

#12 Post by Zod »

republicans just need to be honest

"Protection and free wheeling for stuff we like, government jackboots for everyone else."

Bakustra

#13 Post by Bakustra »

Losonti Tokash wrote:blacks literally conspired to destroy themselves

and it only happened after the 1960s, around the time they gained equal civil rights to white men

one wonders if he realizes the implication of that or if he'd care if he did
how dare you suggest that conservatives could be racist, losonti

anyways, i wonder how long it would take them to ban an out-and-out fascist or if they would

if they still accepted registration, that might have been a fun thing to try- deep cover trolling

adr-admin
Site Admin

#14 Post by adr-admin »

surely there's some way for ppl to get in there

do you have to get an existing memeber to vouch for oyu or something?

Bakustra

#15 Post by Bakustra »

the only member who'd theoretically be able to do so is edi

and he'd probably get hit with the fallout too, even if they'd let him in

Losonti Tokash

#16 Post by Losonti Tokash »

if freep is any indication, deep cover troll work is impossible

short of advocating things they're programmed to hate (like the holocaust itself, though they'd have no issue with a similar concept), you can say anything and they'll nod and agree

adr-admin
Site Admin

#17 Post by adr-admin »

the trick is to use someone to get in one sock

then a couple years later, use the sock to let your troll in

then troll

and when the troll gets banned all you put at risk is a sock

so nobody gets hurt

deep cover ids take a long time to prepare

Zod
perkele

#18 Post by Zod »

adr wrote:the trick is to use someone to get in one sock

then a couple years later, use the sock to let your troll in

then troll

and when the troll gets banned all you put at risk is a sock

so nobody gets hurt

deep cover ids take a long time to prepare
too much work

adr-admin
Site Admin

#19 Post by adr-admin »

have you ever seen this awesome movie called wasabi with jean reno

it kicks ass

Bakustra

#20 Post by Bakustra »

yeah, i want to be telling fat racist avuncular types that they will pay the price for their lack of vision and implying that republicans aren't anti-gay because michele bachmann married one while they nod along within a month at most

i guess aping tobleronetriangular is the impractical dream

adr-admin
Site Admin

#21 Post by adr-admin »

:-(

i would have sang songs about it

glorious songs

Gands

#22 Post by Gands »

I got in by making half a dozen innocuous posts in the Bar forum. Then I became an Honourable Member. I didn't have to ask for it. Now I have a search function.

Just join up, say hi in the new member forum, wish people a happy birthday, etc.

Losonti Tokash

#23 Post by Losonti Tokash »

tbh dude i am surprised they haven't banned you for your endless mockery of their bullshit

Gands

#24 Post by Gands »

I'm under another username. They'd have to work out who I was in order to ban me.

Losonti Tokash

#25 Post by Losonti Tokash »

well it wouldn't be that tricky, but stuart is a fucking idiot with any technology that's not about murdering people so yay