Godammed SDN

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Zod
perkele

Re: Godammed SDN

#3451 Post by Zod »

So in exchange for peace you'll sacrifice women, a livable world, and not living in a economic crash. All for precious peace. I find your position, stated right here in your own words, contemplible and disgusting. Fuck the gays, you've got your peace. Disgusting little maggot.
*golfclap*

Djinnkitty83

#3452 Post by Djinnkitty83 »

It appears adr has broken the spergrage button again.

Stofsk

#3453 Post by Stofsk »

holy shit nitram is a fucking moron

Dooey Jo

#3454 Post by Dooey Jo »

it's a pretty strange kind of progressivism, to say that federally allowing gays to marry is absolutely more important than a few hundred thousand dead

maybe he would be of a different opinion if it were a war on domestic soil

i'm glad to hear obama is doing something to make sure the world stays liveable and doesn't do his best to sabotage any form of world-wide agreement (yeah it's the corporations pressuring him, but it's his fault he's a whore)

"uh yeah we can maybe sign something in 2017 and implement it 2020"

that's only 30 years too late

child

but that's the idea isn't it, wait until it's too late because then we don't have to do anything and it's more profitable to let hundreds of millions die than to make production environmentally friendly

it's also a good picture of why capitalism simply cannot do anything to fix the environment

since making production eco-friendly is an additional short-term cost, often large one, those that do without through whatever means will out-compete the others

even if you instate nation-wide super-tight controls (in america? lol!) thanks to free trade they would be out-competed by foreign companies or simply move abroad (hint this is why obama and all other idiots no liken the climate deals)

frankly

even if they managed to push a working treaty that the whole world follows

it would only take another crisis (and it will come) for the capitalists to convince the governments that the cause was all these environmental regulations plus workers' rights

child
DracuLax - when even Death can't scare the shit out of you

Stofsk

#3455 Post by Stofsk »

it just fucking floors me that that cunt could call adam a coward for considering war to be a greater evil than anything else

that nitram calls himself a liberal is itself a joke

I'm flabbergasted.

uraniun235

#3456 Post by uraniun235 »

My impression is that Nitram doesn't just dig his heels in, when he digs into a position he excavates a trench line. He threw in with Obama and by god he's going to hold fast until relieved (by a new Democrat master who throws him a bone every so often).

Veef

#3457 Post by Veef »

As someone who wants a realistic experience of blowing up the Death Star
wat

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#3458 Post by starku »

nothing is more realistic than rogue squadron

those games that always sucked and people only played because there was nothing else

Veef

#3459 Post by Veef »

i played the first one for N64

remember when that was trying to be a serious competitor

anyway i liked how you could rev up the Y-Wing's ion cannon like an old Chevy and totally blast Ties with one shot

canon!

Dooey Jo

#3460 Post by Dooey Jo »

finally a form of exploitation of women no horrible sadnerd can resist
litmus test for horrible sadnerdity wrote:for the first time, i find myself regretting I a neither american nor single.

Dooey Jo

#3461 Post by Dooey Jo »

holy shit it's TEO bonanza today!

"i'm not going read anything you wrote but you are very, very silly"

adr-admin
Site Admin

#3462 Post by adr-admin »

He knows, he's just trolling- making almost self-parodic arguments and refusing to admit that he's doing so, in order to get a response. At least some of the other people here seem to be serious.
it's utterly absurd for someone to actually be a pacifist

now i'm not exactly princess relena here

but war is really fucked up

i betcha even these assholes know people hurt by this bullshit, directly or indirectly

Dooey Jo

#3463 Post by Dooey Jo »

"i am not progressive i am liberal, i believe in civil rights, assassinations, not throwing anyone under the bus, and waaaar"

but hey i remember a lot of moaning over how awful peaceniks the nox from stargate were so big surprise war is awesome to them

adr-admin
Site Admin

#3464 Post by adr-admin »

abortion is always a laugh too

nitram and alryrium both just can't accept a system of ethics outside their own little views

same with stas and them

YOU THINK PLANTS HAVE A RIGHT TO LIFE UR TEH TROLL!111!111!11!1111

YOU THINK FETUSES HAVE A RIGHT TO LIFE UR TEH WOMAN HATER (AND TROLL)!!1111!!11!!1!!

actually ethics aren't black and white once you apply them to things like government at least

this level of theory is still pretty far from the practice of law; i might feel something is wrong without thinking legislation is a good thing.

i'm slowly shifting that way on drugs too. i'm super anti-drug. a lot of me feels we should have stayed the course on prohibition. but when guys like RON PAUL (and mayabird one time on sdn) make the argument that we should treat it like a disease and the implementation is racist and it doesn't work anyway even with great expense

well does being anti-drug actually connect to being pro-drug-war?

gah i should prolly tell this to them

adr-admin
Site Admin

#3465 Post by adr-admin »

oh wow i'm slowly reading through nitrams post and this is fucking lol
Then list dates with references, instead of asserting. In shorter terms: I don't beleive what you say
dude maybe you should have paid attention in high school history

i guess he isn't american so maybe his high school didn't go into our legal history. i don't know when he came to this country

but he could have always binged "incorporation of the us bill of rights" too

Sandman

#3466 Post by Sandman »

We don't cover the United States much at all in our schools. I remember learning about the abolition of slavery along with following civil rights movements on both sides of the pond, and the Great Depression, but that's really about it; most of the topics we covered in history weren't exactly American per se unless America was specifically influential or involved in some fashion.

adr-admin
Site Admin

#3467 Post by adr-admin »

aye, i realized i was being too american-centric with that statement so that's not fair

but i stand by the bing thing. people take the "i have no obligation to do your homework" way too far; a side effect of the adversarial nature of the debate i guess

still just for general knowledge they should try ot understand the other person's argument and that includes familiarizing yourself with the basic facts

hell that's even part of being a good adversary. preparing a response and shit like that

Zod
perkele

#3468 Post by Zod »

adr wrote:
He knows, he's just trolling- making almost self-parodic arguments and refusing to admit that he's doing so, in order to get a response. At least some of the other people here seem to be serious.
it's utterly absurd for someone to actually be a pacifist

now i'm not exactly princess relena here

but war is really fucked up

i betcha even these assholes know people hurt by this bullshit, directly or indirectly
the laugh is even mainstream news sites have trouble with candidates that are against wars

i've read a couple articles so far that call paul unelectable because he might refuse to go to war against iran

Aaron
El Duderino

#3469 Post by Aaron »

Pretty sure Nit ha lived in the US since he was like, 12.

Anyways, it's pretty funny to watch longtime members like him slide down the crazy hole. Man, someone should do a study to see if a long term forum presence makes you a douche faster then if you spent no time on one.

Losonti Tokash

#3470 Post by Losonti Tokash »

literally speechless here

Dooey Jo

#3471 Post by Dooey Jo »

No, "We" are not right to think that Democracy is ideal. Pure Democracy would empower the majority to tyrannize the minority.
democracy is tyranny!

adr-admin
Site Admin

#3472 Post by adr-admin »

fucking shep

Stofsk

#3473 Post by Stofsk »

bet nobody will call shep out on his trolling

Aaron
El Duderino

#3474 Post by Aaron »

So can we infer from Nits "coward" thing that he would gladly march to war and possibly come back a broken shell of a man? Or that he'd be OK with his kids enduring the same? Is he willing to wake up every night for the rest of his life soaked in sweat, screaming?

Nietzslime
Give these people air!

#3475 Post by Nietzslime »

Aaron wrote:So can we infer from Nits "coward" thing that he would gladly march to war and possibly come back a broken shell of a man? Or that he'd be OK with his kids enduring the same? Is he willing to wake up every night for the rest of his life soaked in sweat, screaming?
he has health problems so he's exempt

ETHICS SIDESTEPPED
Europe: Genocide-free since at least 1996.