Re: Godammed SDN

#3901 Post by starku »

fuck you

it never did you any harm

fucking LIBRELS

uraniun235

#3902 Post by uraniun235 »

when we moved out of the house we'd lived in for nearly 20 years, we pulled the fridge out from the wall

the whole power cord was wrapped in this awful brown fuzz: dustbunnies caked in tar

and you could see this dark brown weeping along the back of it

Aaron
El Duderino

#3903 Post by Aaron »

My Dad's parents where like that. A house of cigarette and pipe haze. Their fucking drinking glasses were yellow. He had us strip and throw our clothes in the washer right away when we got home.

Mr.Coffee

#3904 Post by Mr.Coffee »

The Spartan wrote:
Mr.Coffee wrote:I'm not so sure about that, Flagg. It'd be pretty goddamn hard to be dumber than Dubya. I'm not entirely sue it's possible to get dumber then that guy without the aid of mind altering substances in large quantities.
Dude, don't you live in Alabama? If it's anything like Texas all you have to do is walk outside and look around for a moment or two.
The rest of the state I'd agree with, but Huntsville isn't that bad as far as rampant dumbassery goes. Mostly I just have to worry about those assclowns in Montgomery are going to do next to try and make life miserable for some of my employees.

Flagg

#3905 Post by Flagg »

If only that burned alive Amazonian tribal girl had outrun another member of her tribe she'd still be alive! What a stupid bitch! :lol:
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Stofsk

#3906 Post by Stofsk »

Aaron wrote:
Stofsk wrote:prison cells are fucking awful for this shit
How does that work? Do you get issued them? Buy them?
you certainly don't get issued them; there would be a huge uproar if it came out that corrections buys prisoners smokes

but basically they're available on the canteen and they're pretty expensive too; from memory, it's about the same amount of money unemployed prisoners get per week

but there were a few price rises, and there was continuous pressure to ban them/ban them indoors, and i don't really know what the situation is regarding their price or availability now

not that i care since i don't smoke, and holy shit is it annoying to share a cell with a smoker (or clean one when a smoker has vacated it)

Stofsk

#3907 Post by Stofsk »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

abalone divers = mobsters

now i've heard everything

Flagg

#3908 Post by Flagg »

Stofsk wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AD is sad. Just sad. I mean I hope he dies horribly doing something stupid and one of his family members posts about it so I can laugh and when I get HoSed I can bring up that thread as a defense.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Agent Bert Macklin

#3909 Post by Agent Bert Macklin »

He's not a sociopath, Flagg, you fucking moron. He has empathy and a moral system. Yes, he values stupid reptiles more than humans, but that doesn't make him a sociopath. He's probably a misanthropist.

Edit: He's probably not even that, but an individual who takes his love for biology to an extreme.

weemadando

#3910 Post by weemadando »

Stofsk wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The organised poachers you get around Tassie are mobster material. Rake in seven figures from the trade and generally have high end boats and full support crews, just like professional, licenced fishermen.

I like that it took AD four pages to even start a counter argument that wasn't "NUH UH" and even then claims that just because some poachers are organised and have boats, it means these poachers were dummies who should have bought boats because all poachers have boats because this article he posted said so. But wait if all poachers have boats and these guys didn't have boats...

I'm glad that thread is dead to me.

Stofsk

#3911 Post by Stofsk »

Oh yeah I mean, I get that poaching is big business and thus, a level of organisation can occur and may well be inevitable. It's just, yeah, no boat? Had to swim a couple miles to and from? Sounds like these were uh... 'independent contractors' than 'made men' :V

Plus I don't know why but AD's debate skills just makes me roll my eyes. Like Ando if you had said 'these guys may have been mobsters' I would read your line of argument with interest. If AD says it, it just sounds like bullshit.

For the record I'm not shedding any tears for the guy who became fishfood. I just don't take any pleasure from his death.

Flagg

#3912 Post by Flagg »

Knubfuck wrote:He's not a sociopath, Flagg, you fucking moron. He has empathy and a moral system. Yes, he values stupid reptiles more than humans, but that doesn't make him a sociopath. He's probably a misanthropist.

Edit: He's probably not even that, but an individual who takes his love for biology to an extreme.
I'm using sociopath as an insult you dumb shithead. Oh no, your head isn't really made of shit, clearly I'm being a moron! :roll:
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Flagg

#3913 Post by Flagg »

Stofsk wrote:Oh yeah I mean, I get that poaching is big business and thus, a level of organisation can occur and may well be inevitable. It's just, yeah, no boat? Had to swim a couple miles to and from? Sounds like these were uh... 'independent contractors' than 'made men' :V

Plus I don't know why but AD's debate skills just makes me roll my eyes. Like Ando if you had said 'these guys may have been mobsters' I would read your line of argument with interest. If AD says it, it just sounds like bullshit.

For the record I'm not shedding any tears for the guy who became fishfood. I just don't take any pleasure from his death.

The funny part is, I don't care about the guy either, the death just isn't funny. It doesn't meet the criteria. It's not due to abject stupidity, it's not due to greed, and it's not due to some ironic occurrence. It's an extremely rare event with no humor value in it whatsoever.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Agent Bert Macklin

#3914 Post by Agent Bert Macklin »

Flagg wrote:I'm using sociopath as an insult you dumb shithead. Oh no, your head isn't really made of shit, clearly I'm being a moron! :roll:
Use an insult that makes sense, Agent Orange. I'm sure you're backpedaling because you genuinely think he's one.

Ps. Calling someone a shithead is totally different than calling someone a sociopath. Which one has dire implications? Fuck off now back to your broken PC games.

The Spartan

#3915 Post by The Spartan »

Aaron wrote:My Dad's parents where like that. A house of cigarette and pipe haze. Their fucking drinking glasses were yellow. He had us strip and throw our clothes in the washer right away when we got home.
The wife of a friend of mine's parents (say that 5 times fast) are unrepentant smokers and smoke in their house. A few years ago, when my friends first daughter was 18 months old, as I recall, we happened to go with them on a visit there and we all left coughing. Their daughter, both of them, me, all coughing from the crap in our lungs from let's say four hours.

After that both of the girl's parents insisted that if her parents wanted to see their granddaughter they'd not be smoking during the visit.

A couple years later, thereabouts, I happened to be with them again on a visit and they were smoking outside and not one of us was having trouble breathing our coughing when we left.

Shit like that is also why I don't go to bars around here; they all still allow smoking. I have to go to a friend's house in town, then either have a designated driver or call a cab to cart us around so we can go out, etc. Otherwise I get home and I absolutely fucking stink. The last time I did that, a little over three years ago, I picked up my clothes the next day thinking I could rewear the pants since I'd hadn't had them on all that long and I nearly threw up they were so rank from the cigarette stench.

And don't get me started on how bad it was in Scotland when I visited as a kid. Fucking ten year old kid (me) having to leave the room so he could breathe.

Flagg

#3916 Post by Flagg »

Knubfuck wrote:
Flagg wrote:I'm using sociopath as an insult you dumb shithead. Oh no, your head isn't really made of shit, clearly I'm being a moron! :roll:
Use an insult that makes sense, Agent Orange. I'm sure you're backpedaling because you genuinely think hes one.

Ps. Calling someone a shithead is totally different than calling someone a sociopath. Which one has dire implications? Fuck off now back to your broken PC games.

I don't think he's a sociopath, I think he's a genuinely dreadful heartless cunt who is actually worse than a sociopath because at least sociopaths have no control over their condition. Now instead of playing a "broken PC game" I'm going to stroke my dick whilst tugging my balls, something you can never do retard-hand. Have fun with your stub and future colostomy bag you sad tasteless little fucktard.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

weemadando

#3917 Post by weemadando »

It was a lol when Tassie banned smoking in restaurants and bars and contrary to owner panic, patronage improved. Turns out a larger number of people didn't like being in a hellish stink den of asthma, than smokers who would actually stop coming.

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#3918 Post by starku »

the scaremongering about that shit was awesome

Flagg

#3919 Post by Flagg »

I remember when they banned smoking in bars and restaurants in FL and the outrage by restaurant owners over it and the same thing happened. Turns out that my mom was full of shit when she said she'd stop going out to eat if she couldn't smoke there anymore.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

weemadando

#3920 Post by weemadando »

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Mor ... g_disaster

This comparison just occurred to me. Those people really should have been prepared than and had floatation devices and support boats. You know, out of all that leftover money from their £5 per 25kg.

Because coca farmers see street level prices right? There's never exploited people in illegal ventures, they all share equally right?

Flagg

#3921 Post by Flagg »

Fucking post there then, jesus I'm getting sniped at by newbage.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Gands

#3922 Post by Gands »

weemadando wrote:It was a lol when Tassie banned smoking in restaurants and bars and contrary to owner panic, patronage improved. Turns out a larger number of people didn't like being in a hellish stink den of asthma, than smokers who would actually stop coming.
I remember the government's campaign to promote the idea.

Evidently Australians will buy anything when sold by a forgeign comedian.

Agent Bert Macklin

#3923 Post by Agent Bert Macklin »

Flagg wrote:Have fun with your stub and future colostomy bag you sad tasteless little fucktard.
Even if I eventually get one I'll be a functioning member of society. Oops.

Dude, you need to come up with better jokes. The repetition involving my stub hand is tiresome.

Flagg

#3924 Post by Flagg »

Knubfuck wrote:
Flagg wrote:Have fun with your stub and future colostomy bag you sad tasteless little fucktard.
Even if I eventually get one I'll be a functioning member of society. Oops.

Dude, you need to come up with better jokes. The repetition involving my stub hand is tiresome.

Who said I was joking you walking abortion?
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

uraniun235

#3925 Post by uraniun235 »

i can't help but think that this entry in Pat's blog is somewhat reminiscent of certain internet posters

What have I been so busy with since then? I've been watching a lot of documentaries about South America and the damage the chocolate industry has wreaked down there. I'm getting my notes together for a project that will hopefully destroy the entire cacao production system from the ground up. You won't get chocolate any more, but you'll live in a better world.

There is no "you're welcome" on the front lines. It's not why we do what we do. So I don't expect to hear it, and I don't need my inbox filled with it. I'll fix things, you just sit and watch. That's how the system works.

lol pat