Godammed SDN

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Dooey Jo

Re: Godammed SDN

#4626 Post by Dooey Jo »

technically keynes liked free trade and monetarist friedman even more so

never stopped the eu from demanding it from other nations while being massively protectionist in their own agricultural policies :v

(what i mean is, do australia still practice actual keynesian policies of borrowing and spending etc., or is it more a case of his name being invoked when whatever needs to justified)
DracuLax - when even Death can't scare the shit out of you

adr-admin
Site Admin

#4627 Post by adr-admin »

you guys remember that one time mike yelled at some kid for saying "chinaman"

shep just said it

omg

Ohma

#4628 Post by Ohma »

man can i just say i'm glad that pretty much all the post office people who work around here seem pretty okay and not sheppy at all?

Oxymoron

#4629 Post by Oxymoron »

Shep is a postman ?

Well then, this explain
( •_•)
why on his dad
( •_•)>⌐■-■
he has gone postal.
(⌐■_■)

Yeaaaaaa~~

[I'm sooo sorry...]
No.

Dooey Jo

#4630 Post by Dooey Jo »

oh man that looks like something else

( •_•)>⌐ (O_O'')

>⌐(T_T)

:riker::duchess:
DracuLax - when even Death can't scare the shit out of you

Aaron
El Duderino

#4631 Post by Aaron »

adr wrote:you guys remember that one time mike yelled at some kid for saying "chinaman"

shep just said it

omg
Lol, hit report.

adr-admin
Site Admin

#4632 Post by adr-admin »

i don't believe in moderation

say remember that one thread where we were talking about the government showing party affiliation and ppl losing faith

i shoul dhave used sdn moderators as my example

:(

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#4633 Post by starku »

i thought ou didn't believe in avoiding extremes

Aaron
El Duderino

#4634 Post by Aaron »

adr wrote:i don't believe in moderation

say remember that one thread where we were talking about the government showing party affiliation and ppl losing faith

i shoul dhave used sdn moderators as my example

:(
Neither do they.

Veef

#4635 Post by Veef »

Man I so want to say to Aly-san when he says he'd have to undo inverting his joystick's axis after every game

Guess you got

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS

can somebody make an image macro like this one

Flagg

#4636 Post by Flagg »

CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Gands

#4637 Post by Gands »

I think it'll be like when he said "Paki".

"lol soz guys I didn't know!"

Flagg

#4638 Post by Flagg »

That would be like me saying any racial epithet ever and claiming I didn't know.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Oxymoron

#4639 Post by Oxymoron »

VF5SS wrote:Man I so want to say to Aly-san when he says he'd have to undo inverting his joystick's axis after every game

Guess you got

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS

can somebody make an image macro like this one

This is really crappy and took me zero effort but here it is :

No.

Veef

#4640 Post by Veef »

oh I was thinking maybe pick some notorious yuppie politician

and having it say "guess you got"

to make fun of people

Oxymoron

#4641 Post by Oxymoron »

Could you define for this ignorant person what you mean by "yuppie", please ? Edit : no need, I've got it thanks to wikipedia.

You'll have to give me the source material 'cause I live in the other side of the Atlantic and so have, like, 0% insight on the political life of the US (or any country of the Anglosphere for that matter).

... Maybe I could use David Cameron ? I don't know if that would really fit, though...
No.

Oxymoron

#4642 Post by Oxymoron »

PEAK SMUGNESS !!!
No.

RogueIce
#YOLO

#4643 Post by RogueIce »

Zod wrote:how about final fantasy 13? "Let's have you do nothing but grind grind grind on samey enemies while strolling down a samey corridor for 15 hours?" good enough for lazy mechanics?
You know the worst part? I was actually going to make up a fake example of an FPS with nothing but straight corridors and the same enemies over and over.

I am sad that they made a game like that. Oh well, at least you had wildly absurd character designs? At least FF managed to keep that.
maybe starcraft 2? "Let's take the same game we made 15 years ago and just throw in some new sprites!"
I at least cut Blizzard a little slack there. I mean shit, if they changed it the entire country of South Korea probably would have declared war or something.
Deus Ex HR? "Let's make the non lethal weapon the second most powerful weapon in the game."
Why is that a bad thing? Do the enemies get back up? Do you get less points for stunning over kill? Context plz

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#4644 Post by starku »

maybe you have no idea about games because you never play any :smug:

Questor

#4645 Post by Questor »

Why did I go into ARSE?

Why??????

Oh God, WHY?

I need brainbleach.

Nietzslime
Give these people air!

#4646 Post by Nietzslime »

did mayabird just lock a thread because there's too much discussion going on in testing
Europe: Genocide-free since at least 1996.

Questor

#4647 Post by Questor »

twee
for she's usually armed with an Armor-Piercing Slap, a Megaton Punch or a Hyperspace Mallet
Clingy Jealous Girl usually lavishes her attention upon a male schoolmate, but sometimes she can fixate on her older brother. While usually this is a purely filial, protective behavior, it can occasionally verge on Brother-Sister Incest. And the occasional Psycho Lesbian Clingy Jealous Girl has been spotted.
If she's a Yandere, she'll snap and try to Murder the Hypotenuse at least once. Especially "If I Can't Have You." If she's a Tsundere instead, her violence towards the male lead will be a Running Gag. If she's a Sugar And Ice Girl she'll be more prone to snide comments and verbal violence than open clinginess. Depending on how possessive she is, their "boyfriend's" friends will also be targeted.
In Fan Fiction, she is often what the Relationship Sue turns out to be in the end. Also, if a Mary Sue appears and snatches the love interest's attention away, the possible love rivals will become clingy jealous girls to make her look better than she really is.
Contrast her Spear Counterpart, Crazy Jealous Guy, who tends to be Played for Drama or even tragedy more often.
What the heck does any of that mean?

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#4648 Post by starku »

its almost like she's a :duchess:

also questor what doyou mean it's all CLEAR now :V

Questor

#4649 Post by Questor »

As clear as mud?

I mean, I recognize the syntax, but almost every noun is some reference. Is this a quote from Darmok?

Zod
perkele

#4650 Post by Zod »

Questor wrote:
twee
for she's usually armed with an Armor-Piercing Slap, a Megaton Punch or a Hyperspace Mallet
Clingy Jealous Girl usually lavishes her attention upon a male schoolmate, but sometimes she can fixate on her older brother. While usually this is a purely filial, protective behavior, it can occasionally verge on Brother-Sister Incest. And the occasional Psycho Lesbian Clingy Jealous Girl has been spotted.
If she's a Yandere, she'll snap and try to Murder the Hypotenuse at least once. Especially "If I Can't Have You." If she's a Tsundere instead, her violence towards the male lead will be a Running Gag. If she's a Sugar And Ice Girl she'll be more prone to snide comments and verbal violence than open clinginess. Depending on how possessive she is, their "boyfriend's" friends will also be targeted.
In Fan Fiction, she is often what the Relationship Sue turns out to be in the end. Also, if a Mary Sue appears and snatches the love interest's attention away, the possible love rivals will become clingy jealous girls to make her look better than she really is.
Contrast her Spear Counterpart, Crazy Jealous Guy, who tends to be Played for Drama or even tragedy more often.
What the heck does any of that mean?
weeaboo

that's what it means