Godammed SDN

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Aaron
El Duderino

Re: Godammed SDN

#7276 Post by Aaron »

Block Captain Fatty Bottom probably left the gate open.

Flagg

#7277 Post by Flagg »

I love how SVPD is such a douche cop that he even defends the inexcusable actions of wannabe police.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Zod
perkele

#7278 Post by Zod »

What I'd like to know, is when did Zimmerman fire the shot? Was it while Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman, in close range? If so how come Zimmerman wasn't covered in Trayvon's blood? Or did it happen after Trayvon stopped punching him and was turning to run, and no longer an immediate threat? An autopsy report and some type of photo of Zimmerman post-attack would be useful.

Darksi4190
Not a Brony (Probably lol)

#7279 Post by Darksi4190 »

Zod wrote:
Why is the 13 year old white kid, that was doused with gasoline and set of fire in Kansas City, MO March 5, 2012, by two black guys not national news?
how is it that people can be such utter fuckwits and not realizes the key differences between these two cases?
I'm guessing the perpetrators were promptly arrested and charged in that case?

Zod
perkele

#7280 Post by Zod »

Darksi4190 wrote:
Zod wrote:
Why is the 13 year old white kid, that was doused with gasoline and set of fire in Kansas City, MO March 5, 2012, by two black guys not national news?
how is it that people can be such utter fuckwits and not realizes the key differences between these two cases?
I'm guessing the perpetrators were promptly arrested and charged in that case?
Well the kid is still alive, and the police didn't just let the perps go free after having a chat with them and deciding everything was kosher.

Shroom Man 777
The Mang, the Myth, the Legend.

#7281 Post by Shroom Man 777 »

your (not you specifically, but your) societies are fat and indulgent and in a land where everything is so abundant and where people are accustomed to getting what they want, materialistically and emotionally and psychologically and shit, you've come to take all sorts of shit from commodities to resources to fucking human life for granted to perpetuate your fatness

we are so fucked

Veef

#7282 Post by Veef »

yeah it's rather disheartening

Darksi4190
Not a Brony (Probably lol)

#7283 Post by Darksi4190 »

Could someone tell me how Shep's racist bullshit ended up as a discussion on the merits of various forms of alcohol?

'cause I honestly don't know how it took that particular turn.

Gands

#7284 Post by Gands »

REAL MEN discuss alcohol.

Zod
perkele

#7285 Post by Zod »

did you know that they make cake flavored vodka

i was like "OMG MUST TRY IT"

Losonti Tokash

#7286 Post by Losonti Tokash »

as someone who generally hates the taste of alcohol in all forms

cake vodka is delicious

Veef

#7287 Post by Veef »

because nobody will confront the staff about shep's racism

or i guess talking about musselmen just like zooms over everyone's head

Shroom Man 777

#7288 Post by Shroom Man 777 »

some people bleat and blubber and sigh while continuing on to post fatso paragraphs to stroke themselves and pretend to be supar intellectualitico generalissimo crucibloids

and they just end up coming off as completely inept fatties

unassuming folks who don't pretend to be shit and are seen by others as silly idiots end up taking to the streets to actually scream and fight and get hurt for what they think is right

and i think they're heroes, because it takes a lot of moral, spiritual, emotional, psychological fortitude to do this thing, and they're actually moving their asses unlike those other guys whose fatasses have fused into their well-indented armchairs

these guys, these are the real heroes

and to say that the west/america/blah has no more culture or their society is bankrupt is wrong

the fatsos are the bankrupt ones with nothing

but life and shit thrives in the non-fatsos, in the maligned and castigated guys who're trying to actually kick the system's ass and make things right again

they're the real people

you don't need to take to the streets, just take it into mind, let it occupy your heart, just be alive and acknowledge it and feel for it and be human about it, rather than drowning it or tuning it off in all sorts of fatness or bullshit or pretend-shit, and then you're good

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#7289 Post by starku »

its funny right shroom cause over the last decade (lol i'm old) my views on the relative merit of different kinds of human acheivemetn have almost reversed

cause i mean sea skimmer being an official internet military tryhard does nothing for anyone (well except prop up the terrified and easily led)

but art man

Shroom Man 777

#7290 Post by Shroom Man 777 »

omg art degrees haha lol engineering degrees haaarddd coooreee uuuurrrggghhh *grunts sweatily*

expression of the soul motherfuckers

does anyone care who was the richest ass motherfucking wall street banker in venice during the renaissance? uh, no, all everyone remembers in the rebirth of fucking western culture and civilization were the goddamn artists, bitch

i realized that the game was up in TEO in that thread when there was that guie asking for worldbuilding help, and at the same time i was percolating my own worldbuilding shits, and so i said 'hey focus on culture and society and idiosyncratic bullshit of peoples'

but no, they had to go on about power capacities and gluuuurrrggghhhh, because the guy was a homeschooled something-something who leiked tom clancy

:wtc:

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#7291 Post by starku »

was that the guy who calimed to be from a warrior culture

Shroom Man 777

#7292 Post by Shroom Man 777 »

nah, it was that guy in that recent worldbuilding thread wherein you and I exchanged some speculative PMs

that guy who was also asking for book recommendations, saying that his favorite books were technothriller BS Tom Clancy shits

Director of Celestial Intelligence

#7293 Post by Director of Celestial Intelligence »

WTF is chardok's damage?

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#7294 Post by starku »

Dude that game looks awful

Director of Celestial Intelligence

#7295 Post by Director of Celestial Intelligence »

starku wrote:Dude that game looks awful
You don't like the look of the game, that's fine, I accept that. I'm not asking, "WHY DON'T YOU LIKE THIS GAME!?' I'm asking what in the hell caused Chardok to flip shit.

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#7296 Post by starku »

He's gone a bit strange last few years

Flagg

#7297 Post by Flagg »

fgalkin is adorable.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Infinity Biscuit
Battering Ram of Love

#7298 Post by Infinity Biscuit »

HMS Conqueror wrote:It's very well possible that invading Iran would result in 2,000 or so US serviceman deaths, or 200 if there is no occupation (and I don't see why that would be necessary to destroy research and industrial equipment). This is not a world cataclysm and is very well justifiable in light of the potential harm of islamic fruitcake land obtaining the ability to destroy all life on earth.
Isn't it a bit strange that pro-war people tend to only view western soldier's deaths as being worthy of weighing as consequences? Wonder if there might be some sort of... hidden deeper meaning behind that :L

Flagg

#7299 Post by Flagg »

Infinity Biscuit wrote:
HMS Conqueror wrote:It's very well possible that invading Iran would result in 2,000 or so US serviceman deaths, or 200 if there is no occupation (and I don't see why that would be necessary to destroy research and industrial equipment). This is not a world cataclysm and is very well justifiable in light of the potential harm of islamic fruitcake land obtaining the ability to destroy all life on earth.
Isn't it a bit strange that pro-war people tend to only view western soldier's deaths as being worthy of weighing as consequences? Wonder if there might be some sort of... hidden deeper meaning behind that :L

Wait, he's assuming that invading a larger country with an actually capable military would result in less deaths than in Iraq? A country that probably does possess WMD and could build radioactive bombs? I mean the logistics of invading alone are insane (we'd have to go through Afghanistan or do it amphibious, both of which are high casualty propositions) let alone the actual fighting involved.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Flagg

#7300 Post by Flagg »

SVPD makes me laugh. But not in a good way.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine