Godammed SDN

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
uraniun235

Re: Godammed SDN

#9726 Post by uraniun235 »

Phantasee wrote:Fuck the Cons and their fucking games. "hey guys let's put forward a budget bill that actually amends 70 acts and fucks with environmental regulations and immigration and all sorts of other shit and if you don't pass it you're unpatriotic and we will end up like Greece"
does anyone ever run ads that basically say "hey the right-wingers basically want us to be more like america, dunno if you've noticed but america's policies haven't exactly worked out great for americans" or is that considered uncouth?

Akhlut

#9727 Post by Akhlut »

Darth Fanboy wrote:HEY GUYS DO YOU LIKE STARDESTROYER

IT IS A WEB BORD

No but seriously is it possible for a forum to exist for too long? I mean at least we know some drama bomb will go off in a few months or ADR's server built by foreigners for mad cheap ($3 for a server made of sawdust and lead tainted gummy bears?) will destroy NT all over again. But the inertia over dere is...strangeifying.
As long as Dee-Dubya continues to hate poor people, so shall SDNet continue to march along like a revenant.

timmy

#9728 Post by timmy »

zhaktronz wrote:It's pretty funny that your work seems to be so afraid of employee voice that you need to create a dock.

Not funny ha ha though
We're talking about Marketing people here

They're afraid of any negative connotations right?

And the crippling irony is that I wanted to point out one but it would not befit a member of the operations group to do so publicly etc
"also it really shits my mum so it's a good way of winding her up"

-thejester

Aaron
El Duderino

#9729 Post by Aaron »

There's a guy who picks his kids up at the school everyday, I'd swear he was Nitram.

Shifty chinstrap/neckbeard, anti-social, little pot belly, etc.

Wears an Australian oilskin with a bunch of holes in it. That's a 200$+ coat. :(

Phantasee
I'mma let you finish

#9730 Post by Phantasee »

Uncouth. The only people that run attack ads are the CPC… shit

Aaron: they really are. They think they can get away with anything now that they're a majority government but I think people will remember this and the rest for four years and it will hurt them.
My photographs: Instagram VSCO Grid

Aaron
El Duderino

#9731 Post by Aaron »

I hope so, their stance on gun control is the only thing I really agree with and I still voted Dipper.

I'm really worried about the free trade stuff, last time it happened a bunch of the manufacturing sector left, Dads only got a few years till CPP so I hope it's slow.

adr-admin
Site Admin

#9732 Post by adr-admin »

Aaron
El Duderino

#9733 Post by Aaron »

Wtf?

adr-admin
Site Admin

#9734 Post by adr-admin »

i'm reading about libya and wikipedia had that picture listed as the NATO operation's logo

i laughed because it looks pretty ridiculous if you ask me

RogueIce
#YOLO

#9735 Post by RogueIce »

Stofsk, you're my hero.

*insert title here* :ocelot:

Count Chocula
Liberal

#9736 Post by Count Chocula »

Darth Fanboy wrote:HEY GUYS DO YOU LIKE STARDESTROYER

IT IS A WEB BORD

No but seriously is it possible for a forum to exist for too long? I mean at least we know some drama bomb will go off in a few months or ADR's server built by foreigners for mad cheap ($3 for a server made of sawdust and lead tainted gummy bears?) will destroy NT all over again. But the inertia over dere is...strangeifying.
Well since Mike pretty much did what he wanted to do with the main site, I think he's just left it (mostly) to the admins and mods to keep the forums going. They all generally hold the same views, and those who don't are no longer welcome. So it's becoming an ECHOOOO

...ECHOooo

...ECHoooo

...EChoooo

...Ecooooo

...echo chamber. It's easier to see when you lurk. I just hope ECR puts his stuff on FF.net and fractalsponge puts his on deviantart or wherever. Or just, I don't know, keep it on HIS Website.
"We've already had this discussion before. I treated you of barbaric caveman then." - Oxymoron

"He killed 80 people in 2 days"
"...he's adopted." - The Avengers

Count Chocula
Liberal

#9737 Post by Count Chocula »

So on the other board the Zimmerman/Martin case is now a thought exercise. fascinating.
"We've already had this discussion before. I treated you of barbaric caveman then." - Oxymoron

"He killed 80 people in 2 days"
"...he's adopted." - The Avengers

xon

#9738 Post by xon »

uraniun235 wrote:I just checked, TA Universe is still lurching along, somehow. A lot of forums take a long time to fade out.
There is a fanpatch which I contibuted signficantly(TADR rebuild, scripting improvements & true shared line of sight between allies) wihch has been in progress for the last couple of months. Of course it's literially been years since I worked on the bits they are bundling together, but it is great to see the Total Annihilation community is still, kinda, alive.

uraniun235

#9739 Post by uraniun235 »

It always blew my mind that TADR was a fan creation.

A few UI enhancements and I'd probably start playing TA again.

Well, that and the naval pathfinding not shitting its pants.

Flagg

#9740 Post by Flagg »

Lol at Duchess. "Occupy and declare Arizona under martial law!"
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#9741 Post by starku »

xon wrote:
uraniun235 wrote:I just checked, TA Universe is still lurching along, somehow. A lot of forums take a long time to fade out.
There is a fanpatch which I contibuted signficantly(TADR rebuild, scripting improvements & true shared line of sight between allies) wihch has been in progress for the last couple of months. Of course it's literially been years since I worked on the bits they are bundling together, but it is great to see the Total Annihilation community is still, kinda, alive.
Did TA spring ever get to a non fucked point in development

Cause awful UI aside it was better than TA already years ago

Oxymoron

#9742 Post by Oxymoron »

Your attention, please :

SDN is a fucking wasteland, and there hasn't been a thread I've been interested to read and participate in over there in a month.

This Public Bitching Announcement has been brought to you by my annoyance over the stupidity of some people over there.

Thank you for your attention.
No.

Flagg

#9743 Post by Flagg »

This is what happens when I almost die. I should try it less.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Oxymoron

#9744 Post by Oxymoron »

Uh ? Did you have a complication ?
No.

RogueIce
#YOLO

#9745 Post by RogueIce »

Oxymoron wrote:Your attention, please :

SDN is a fucking wasteland, and there hasn't been a thread I've been interested to read and participate in over there in a month.
I wouldn't go that far.

It hasn't quite been a month since A Canterlot Wedding aired, after all. And the discussion about it was totally interesting to read and participate in.

:flagg:

Crazedwraith

#9746 Post by Crazedwraith »

if that's ur fix there are like pony images posted every day in testing. though granted it does not lead too much discussion
To the Brave passengers and crew of the Kobayashi Maru... Sucks to be you

Oxymoron

#9747 Post by Oxymoron »

The only things I'm following on SDN these days is SDNW5 (and I've been postponing a RP for over a month now because I really haven't been in the mood to produce anything) and the Pony Image Dump Thread. The pony thread in Fantasy, it's... well, I could hardly care less for the discussion going on there these days to be honest.

Seriously though, I guess I'm just severely tired, of a number of things (over the net and IRL), and I've got a lot of bullshit to sort out in my life before being able enjoy the internet once again. Or not.

I should get a life anyway.
No.

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#9748 Post by starku »

Play WiC :v

Zod
perkele

#9749 Post by Zod »

Count Chocula wrote:So on the other board the Zimmerman/Martin case is now a thought exercise. fascinating.
the fascinating thing is the way that ks keeps defending zimmerman

Akhlut

#9750 Post by Akhlut »

Oxymoron wrote:The only things I'm following on SDN these days is SDNW5 (and I've been postponing a RP for over a month now because I really haven't been in the mood to produce anything)
Post, goddamn you, post!

Though, I'm not really one to talk, as the most I've done since my initial burst of activity was a semi-half-assed post that I let Shinn edit a bit and add a bit too. :sun: