Godammed SDN

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Akhlut

Re: Godammed SDN

#9751 Post by Akhlut »

So, do the mods not ban Yosemite Bear out of pity? I mean, if I were in their position, I most likely wouldn't ban him either, but I can say that I can read his posts for about 3 seconds before deciding to use my time better, such as existential ennui.

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#9752 Post by starku »

they don't ban broomstick either even though she's clearly totally deranged

Zod
perkele

#9753 Post by Zod »

starku wrote:they don't ban broomstick either even though she's clearly totally deranged
they even made shep a mod so . . .

Count Chocula
Liberal

#9754 Post by Count Chocula »

Well Bear's on meds so he's "special" and you can't be mean to "special" people. I didn't find anything he wrote especially offensive, and he doesn't seem to have any strong opinions so meh skip his posts.

Broomstick is a suffering liberal. She's a 99 percenter! She fits in perfectly and also gives members from other countries a reason to feel superior. I admire that she flies, but why the fuck would she stay in that shit area she keeps complaining about? oh well more lulz
"We've already had this discussion before. I treated you of barbaric caveman then." - Oxymoron

"He killed 80 people in 2 days"
"...he's adopted." - The Avengers

Zablorg
Baron of the Burrito

#9755 Post by Zablorg »

i don't think anyone said he was special but you

why are you such an asshole man

Gands

#9756 Post by Gands »

Akhlut wrote:So, do the mods not ban Yosemite Bear out of pity?
Pretty much.

It's interesting to see it when an Old Boy gets tired of whatever he's posting.

timmy

#9757 Post by timmy »

Well there was this thing
"also it really shits my mum so it's a good way of winding her up"

-thejester

Oxymoron

#9758 Post by Oxymoron »

So, RE : Diablo 3... We've offered it to the old man for his birthday, as he is a fan of has wasted hundred and hundreds of hours on the previous two. I'll be able to see if it's any good. :P
No.

Aaron
El Duderino

#9759 Post by Aaron »

Count Chocula wrote:Well Bear's on meds so he's "special" and you can't be mean to "special" people. I didn't find anything he wrote especially offensive, and he doesn't seem to have any strong opinions so meh skip his posts.

Broomstick is a suffering liberal. She's a 99 percenter! She fits in perfectly and also gives members from other countries a reason to feel superior. I admire that she flies, but why the fuck would she stay in that shit area she keeps complaining about? oh well more lulz
Considering the boards euros are smug even towards Canadians I don't think that's it. Maybe to look on in horror as the world's wealthiest nation does nothing for the poor. And while I like chatting with you, you would do well to be a little more compassionate.

Or shut up, either or.

Infinity Biscuit
Battering Ram of Love

#9760 Post by Infinity Biscuit »

HMS Boat seems to share Stuart's racism that Germans are incapable of culture and civilisation. I wonder if that's common throughout British conservatism?

adr-admin
Site Admin

#9761 Post by adr-admin »

i blame the denazification process which pummeled people with propaganda re that shit

Flagg

#9762 Post by Flagg »

Aaron wrote:
Count Chocula wrote:Well Bear's on meds so he's "special" and you can't be mean to "special" people. I didn't find anything he wrote especially offensive, and he doesn't seem to have any strong opinions so meh skip his posts.

Considering the boards euros are smug even towards Canadians I don't think that's it. Maybe to look on in horror as the world's wealthiest nation does nothing for the poor. And while I like chatting with you, you would do well to be a little more compassionate.

Or shut up, either or.
I try to ignore the eurotrash with a few exceptions.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Zod
perkele

#9763 Post by Zod »

Aaron wrote:

Or shut up, either or.
it's always hilarious when you call out some of the euro douches on being smug and ignorant and then they try to dismiss it "but, but, we're still better than murricans!"

Aaron
El Duderino

#9764 Post by Aaron »

I loved the criticism we got over leaving Kyoto. We left a totally ineffectual treaty...oh no!

Count Chocula
Liberal

#9765 Post by Count Chocula »

aaron wrote:Considering the boards euros are smug even towards Canadians I don't think that's it. Maybe to look on in horror as the world's wealthiest nation does nothing for the poor. And while I like chatting with you, you would do well to be a little more compassionate.

Or shut up, either or.
Hey, I don't dislike Bear at all. I have no hard feelings towards him whatsoever. It has been mentioned by him a few times in his posts that he's on medications. I'm just speculating that that is the reason he gets a pass by the admins over there. Relax.
"We've already had this discussion before. I treated you of barbaric caveman then." - Oxymoron

Aaron
El Duderino

#9766 Post by Aaron »

I meant broomie. Weren't we talking about her?

Oh man, my foot isn't that tasty.

Count Chocula
Liberal

#9767 Post by Count Chocula »

Whoops Aaron, sorry. I thought you were reprimanding me for some perceived picking on of Bear.

Nope, I don't feel too much sympathy for broomie, even though we share a hobby. The time she called me a felching something something may have a bit to do for my dislike of her. But more than that, she's proven unwilling to relocate to improve her situation. That's irrational. I guess she has emotional ties to her locale that are stronger than her urge to survive and thrive, but if she doesn't want to relocate to greener pastures that's her choice. I won't judge her for staying where she is, but I'm not gonna cut any slack either. Actually, since I can't post over there, I'll do and say nothing.

Zod
perkele

#9768 Post by Zod »

here i can't stand her because she's an incredibly arrogant narcissist

Aaron
El Duderino

#9769 Post by Aaron »

I admit, I struggle to maintain sympathy for her, even though I'm trying to take a leaf from my av's book.

RogueIce
#YOLO

#9770 Post by RogueIce »

Crazedwraith wrote:if that's ur fix there are like pony images posted every day in testing. though granted it does not lead too much discussion
Yeah. I've tried a few times and had a little success, but since it's an image thread people come along and post a bunch so it gets lost. I can't really blame 'em because that's what the thread is for, after all.

Oxymoron wrote:The pony thread in Fantasy, it's... well, I could hardly care less for the discussion going on there these days to be honest.
Sadly, there hasn't been any discussion in there for quite some time. :(

I kept meaning to post a big thing about how the Changeling Queen's plan made perfect sense, even invoking Pearl Harbor and stuff. I just never got around to it.
Oxymoron wrote:I should get a life anyway.
But you're French, shouldn't you naturally be out charming the ladies with your accent and smooth moves? :frogs:

I mean, according to SDN, how much sex you have is the indicator of your worth as a person, right? Well, aside from being an engineer or scientist, but we can't all do that.

RogueIce
#YOLO

#9771 Post by RogueIce »

http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic. ... 3&t=155075

So how long until "variable power settings duh :prof:" in that thread?

Doesn't count if it's somebody from here. :fukyu:

Agent Bert Macklin

#9772 Post by Agent Bert Macklin »

Count Chocula wrote:Whoops Aaron, sorry. I thought you were reprimanding me for some perceived picking on of Bear.

Nope, I don't feel too much sympathy for broomie, even though we share a hobby. The time she called me a felching something something may have a bit to do for my dislike of her. But more than that, she's proven unwilling to relocate to improve her situation. That's irrational. I guess she has emotional ties to her locale that are stronger than her urge to survive and thrive, but if she doesn't want to relocate to greener pastures that's her choice. I won't judge her for staying where she is, but I'm not gonna cut any slack either. Actually, since I can't post over there, I'll do and say nothing.
Money may be an issue that prevents her relocating. Has she said she refuses to move, no matter what? She also has an ill husband.

Flagg

#9773 Post by Flagg »

At some point you realize that not every thread needs to have an anecdote about how much your life sucks.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#9774 Post by starku »

Reading shit like her mendaciously explaining that she knows there is more than one 'dialect' in a country is fucking hilarious

She's so enlightened

Nietzslime
Give these people air!

#9775 Post by Nietzslime »

the europeans on sdn are a treasure

dohoho america made terrible economic decisions right and their lenders are evil

oh no our amazingly stupid idea of having a monetary union without a fiscal union has failed how did this happen

better blame the debtors and pretend like this is some kind of morality play about spending beyond your means

that will solve the crisis

dohoho america racist

what do you mean expelling the gypsies is wrong??? gypsies culture are awful and they are all criminals!!!
Europe: Genocide-free since at least 1996.