Godammed SDN

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Losonti Tokash

Re: Godammed SDN

#11001 Post by Losonti Tokash »

i know choc is joking blah blah but it's pretty fucked that it is considered more acceptable to go shoot human shaped targets (or depict actual fictional murder via gunshot in films) than it is for fiction to depict sexuality

Flagg

#11002 Post by Flagg »

Puritanism was a helluva drug.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Pieman

#11003 Post by Pieman »

Yeah. Some weird shit. Hits you so hard, your grandchildren will have acid flashbacks.
starku wrote:well i've never heard of online communities taking cowardly no-resoultion approaches lol

its almost like hiding problems that are embarassing is easier than dealing with them
You're just jealous because they don't have chronic indigestion from all that bile.

The Spartan

#11004 Post by The Spartan »

The penis is evil. The penis shoots seeds, and makes new life, and poisons the earth with a plague of men, as once it was. But the gun shoots death, and purifies the earth of the filth of brutals. Go forth and kill!

Djinnkitty83

#11005 Post by Djinnkitty83 »

It's not that 50SoG is best-selling smut that gets me.

It's that 50SoG was originally a Twilight smut-fic that the author realized they could potentially turn into a cash-cow, changed the names and a few other details, and it took off. Just like Twilight it's poorly written, has two-dimensional characters, and advances very unhealthy views on relationships such as judging an SO on looks first, being submissive will eventually win your abusive, stalker SO over and change him into a good man through the power of love, and giving up your life and ambitions for a man is the best thing to do in life.

It's a Twilight smutfic that is just as harmful to female empowerment as the original, with a thin coat of BDSM paint to make it edgy and controversial.

...and it does nothing 'The Story of O' didn't do way the hell better years ago.

Sandman

#11006 Post by Sandman »

An alarmingly large amount of modern fiction, regardless of its medium, seems to consist of doing poorly what many previous generations did well.

Darth Fanboy
has no method to his madness.

#11007 Post by Darth Fanboy »

Aaron wrote:Some of them are pretty fucked. Like "the gun is evil and makes you kill/
Reminds me of the thread responding to the guy who shot up his fathers laptop and put the video on youtube. There were some grade A laughs there.

Akhlut

#11008 Post by Akhlut »

Count Chocula wrote:Wow Zod, hou have me pegged to a tee have you been peering in my bedroom window all my life?
I'd be surprised if anyone wanted to peg you.

Akhlut

#11009 Post by Akhlut »

Darth Fanboy wrote:
Aaron wrote:Some of them are pretty fucked. Like "the gun is evil and makes you kill/
Reminds me of the thread responding to the guy who shot up his fathers laptop and put the video on youtube. There were some grade A laughs there.
Child abuse!

Count Chocula
Liberal

#11010 Post by Count Chocula »

Akhlut wrote:
Count Chocula wrote:Wow Zod, hou have me pegged to a tee have you been peering in my bedroom window all my life?
I'd be surprised if anyone wanted to peg you.
I'd be surprised if I allowed it to happen, hence my intensive practice with my Raven .25 and man sized sillhouettes at 50 yards. I of course practice while holding the Rave upside down in my weak hand using my non-dominant eye and change magazines with my teeth and big toe. 'Cause I just might have my left arm and eye taken out in the first seconds of an attempted pegging and IT PAYS TO BE READY!1!1!

If you obsessively practice to deal with the most unlikely scenarios, the likely ones are cake. That's my motto! :hurfhurf:
"We've already had this discussion before. I treated you of barbaric caveman then." - Oxymoron

"He killed 80 people in 2 days"
"...he's adopted." - The Avengers

Zod
perkele

#11011 Post by Zod »

(The middle east guy reminds me of chocks.)

Count Chocula
Liberal

#11012 Post by Count Chocula »

Nope. I never shoot for real from the hip. Oh and the way Middle Eastern Guy(TM) is holding the AK on Sinister German Ubermensch (R) is all wrong with the stock outside the crook of his elbow, and the rifle's not even pointed at SGU(R) in the second panel. And if MEG(TM) had thrown the rifle away in horrified acknowledgement of SGU(R)'s truth the kinematics would have had the AK spinning sideways, not straight ahead.

And our uber hero? punchisized MEG(TM)'s face for free! with his punching shoulder rotated AWAY FROM the body position required to execute maximum force skullcrack eyepop punches. The nipple ring's a nice 50 Shades of Gray touch, though, I suppose. If that's your thing. Your comic snippet fails the most honored tests of gravitas and veritas. CHO!

BTW wtf does CHO! mean? Is that the niche comic too poor to hire a color artist version of "Kiai!"? Or is there some deeper meaning that the out of context panels don't articulate?
"We've already had this discussion before. I treated you of barbaric caveman then." - Oxymoron

Sandman

#11013 Post by Sandman »

That's Sigmund Freud you ignorant twit.

Count Chocula
Liberal

#11014 Post by Count Chocula »

Sandman wrote:That's Sigmund Freud you ignorant twit.
Yeah, I recognized the penis references, Freud was all about the dick. So when you read my prior post, please replace "Sinister German Ubermensch(R)" with "Sinister Austrian Ubermensch(R)." Are you happy now?

I find it more amusing that Zod used a comic about Freud in the Middle East with Fists O'Doom to use for his :ice: . That implies that Zod enjoys reading comics about Freud in the Middle East with Fists O'Doom. And a nipple ring. That's a different kind of fetish, Zod, have at it! Might I suggest a fantasy about :godwin:

Zod
perkele

#11015 Post by Zod »

suggest away

i'm not the one that's sexually insecure

Phantasee
I'mma let you finish

#11016 Post by Phantasee »

who's freud
My photographs: Instagram VSCO Grid

Count Chocula
Liberal

#11017 Post by Count Chocula »

Zod wrote:suggest away

i'm not the one that's sexually insecure
Oh come on pal, you can do better than that.

Let's see what you've got, sport.

Go for it, buddy. I'll buy you a burrito if you win.

Count Chocula
Liberal

#11018 Post by Count Chocula »

Phantasee wrote:who's freud
Barney Rubble's best friend.

Sandman

#11019 Post by Sandman »

Count Chocula
Liberal

#11020 Post by Count Chocula »

Well played, Sandman. Gestalt burn. :quack:

Losonti Tokash

#11021 Post by Losonti Tokash »

hey choc how were you gonna send that burrito to zabs again

i know a guy who had a deep dish pizza packed in dry ice and shipped from chicago to boston so that's an option

weemadando

#11022 Post by weemadando »

From a post on Shep's FB:
Dennis Novak wrote:You can continue your love fest of North Korea, Iran, and others. The false glamor of evil is strong, and Liberals and other undesirables are easily seduced by it.
Oh mang. And people wonder why the US is treated by other countries like an severely mentally impaired 300lb man-baby with rage issues and a gun pointed at everyone.

Count Chocula
Liberal

#11023 Post by Count Chocula »

Losonti Tokash wrote:hey choc how were you gonna send that burrito to zabs again

i know a guy who had a deep dish pizza packed in dry ice and shipped from chicago to boston so that's an option
Well for ZOD I figured if he won I'd just drop a fiver in his PayPal account. However I'm really not sure i want him to detail all the different ways he's sexually secure and I'm not by comparison.

ZAB's getting the dry ice or frozen deliciousness.

Losonti Tokash

#11024 Post by Losonti Tokash »

hey ando what's the context of that

Zod
perkele

#11025 Post by Zod »

Count Chocula wrote:
Losonti Tokash wrote:hey choc how were you gonna send that burrito to zabs again

Well for ZOD I figured if he won I'd just drop a fiver in his PayPal account. However I'm really not sure i want him to detail all the different ways he's sexually secure and I'm not by comparison.

ZAB's getting the dry ice or frozen deliciousness.
it's actually very simple

i'm capable of talking about sex without macho bullshit posturing to remind everyone how manly i am

sometimes i even talk about it with women :fukyu: