Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
The Spartan

Re: HPCAlarity!

#26 Post by The Spartan »

Not even your first born?

Akhlut

#27 Post by Akhlut »

Man, prior to WWI, the world was so awesome.

If you were a rich white person.

The Spartan

#28 Post by The Spartan »

It still isn't?

Zod
perkele

#29 Post by Zod »

The Spartan wrote:Not even your first born?
that depends

how much are we talking?

The Spartan

#30 Post by The Spartan »

He gives you the means to survive the nuclear apocalypse and thrive as a king in the hellscape that remains.

I should point out that this means you might be able to subsequently sire multiple children if you're able to find enough women who haven't become nuclear winter mutants.

evilsoup

#31 Post by evilsoup »

does this protection extend to my sperm
because otherwise surely any potential kids would come out as horrible mutants

Oxymoron

#32 Post by Oxymoron »

Wouldn't they already ? :v
No.

The Spartan

#33 Post by The Spartan »

The means to survive the nuclear apocalypse include protecting yourself from nuclear mutation/poisoning/etc.

Darksi4190
Not a Brony (Probably lol)

#34 Post by Darksi4190 »

Oxymoron wrote:Wouldn't they already ? :v
He's a brony. I'm pretty sure the entry requirements for their little cult include the removal of one's testicles, so I doubt he's having any kids anyways.

evilsoup

#35 Post by evilsoup »

watch it darknumbers
soon enough you'll be one of us
gobble gobble gobble

Oxymoron

#36 Post by Oxymoron »

Darksi4190 wrote:
Oxymoron wrote:Wouldn't they already ? :v
He's a brony. I'm pretty sure the entry requirements for their little cult include the removal of one's testicles, so I doubt he's having any kids anyways.
I'm sorry dude, but I'm pretty sure I still have my two balls right in their place. I think. Or this that someone else's ?...

Hmmm...

Food for thought.
No.

evilsoup

#37 Post by evilsoup »

oxymoron you're going the wrong way about this
let him think that
he's pledged to join up when I write the next chapter of my thing

Darksi4190
Not a Brony (Probably lol)

#38 Post by Darksi4190 »

The fuck? That native American quote came from the Duchess?

I'm............. actually not that surprised at all.

Phantasee
I'mma let you finish

#39 Post by Phantasee »

reading it i don't get the sense that the author believes genocide is okay as long as it doesn't violate a treaty

so
My photographs: Instagram VSCO Grid

Losonti Tokash

#40 Post by Losonti Tokash »

The only thing we've ever done wrong to the Native Americans was break treaties.

Zod
perkele

#41 Post by Zod »

Losonti Tokash wrote:
The only thing we've ever done wrong to the Native Americans was break treaties.
also smallpox

magic princess

#42 Post by magic princess »

Zod wrote:
Losonti Tokash wrote:
also smallpox

In a broader standpoint, the use of disease blankets was pretty trivial because we'd already accidentally killed so many of the native inhabitants simply by showing up with things like measles that it was overkill in the extreme to actively try and spread diseases. More directly, we behaved with extreme cruelty toward people when, even by standards of the time, there were better alternatives going forward -- example of the intermarriage encouraged in Canada by the French which resulted in the Metis, for example. Anyway, in the modern era I think that there should be some kind of system, as exist in other democracies, of interested people being able to veto legislation appertaining to them. Ideally there'd be a sort of "high native council" which essentially has the right of choosing which federal legislation will apply on Indian Reservations, for example. Many times there is a core point which needs to be made that can only be brought into someone's ability to understand it by cloaking it with lies, which was the point of that thread. I was more or less trolling the healthcare thread though by making Roberts out as a conservative hero for upholding ACA.

Bakustra
Religious Fifth Columnist Who Hates Science, Especially Evolution
Location: Wherever I go, there are nothing but punks like you.

#43 Post by Bakustra »

Hey, Duchess, my sympathies that you ended up in a situation where you had to justify genocide to keep from being banned.

magic princess

#44 Post by magic princess »

Baks-kun wrote:Hey, Duchess, my sympathies that you ended up in a situation where you had to justify genocide to keep from being banned.

HPCA doesn't see it as genocide, they see the colonization of the New World as a brutal war in which large numbers of settler massacres meant "no quarter given, none taken" for both sides. This viewpoint is emphatically wrong, but it's what necessitates statements like that. You'll note that my point was immediately dismissed on the grounds that reducing the numbering of hunting spots for a white guy with a rifle was a sufficient counterpoint to by itself justify refusing to return lands to Native Americans on the basis of lawfully signed treaties. I think that speaks enough to the attitude I was trying to reason with.

evilsoup

#45 Post by evilsoup »

why would you even bother

Bakustra

#46 Post by Bakustra »

Actually, I didn't- I try not to read HPCA for too long because I feel it takes days off my life to read some of the things they write. Just reading that summary has probably taken an hour or two. Thanks a lot :(

Losonti Tokash

#47 Post by Losonti Tokash »

magic princess wrote:
Baks-kun wrote:Hey, Duchess, my sympathies that you ended up in a situation where you had to justify genocide to keep from being banned.

HPCA doesn't see it as genocide, they see the colonization of the New World as a brutal war in which large numbers of settler massacres meant "no quarter given, none taken" for both sides. This viewpoint is emphatically wrong, but it's what necessitates statements like that. You'll note that my point was immediately dismissed on the grounds that reducing the numbering of hunting spots for a white guy with a rifle was a sufficient counterpoint to by itself justify refusing to return lands to Native Americans on the basis of lawfully signed treaties. I think that speaks enough to the attitude I was trying to reason with.
i literally cannot comprehend this viewpoint at all

it's just...what?

Bakustra

#48 Post by Bakustra »

I get it- basically, anything that might inconvenience white dudes is bad.

But anyways, pot-bellied pigs that are service animals are allowed on flights, much like seeing-eye dogs. HPCA's response:
MikeKozlowski wrote:...You know, we could put a pig on EVERY flight. Might not completely stop the Islamic threat to airliners, but it would sure be fun watching the Sheikhs and Imams twist themselves into knots finding a way that a splodeydope could combine his atoms with those of a pig and still go to Paradise.

Mike
Yes, indeedy, pigs are Muslim Kryptonite! Without the presence of members of genus sus, Muslims could use heat vision to melt planes in mid-air!

evilsoup

#49 Post by evilsoup »

this thread is already starting to depress me :(

Losonti Tokash

#50 Post by Losonti Tokash »

this one time i had a bacon cheeseburger when i ate lunch with a couple friends who are jewish and muslim and as soon as they realized what i was eating they burst into flame