Testing Chat Thread

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Flagg

Re: Testing Chat Thread

#601 Post by Flagg »

Jung wrote:
Flagg wrote:Apparently :duchess: thinks dead holocaust Jews are in Hell. This is hilarious to me for some reason.
Where?
No where. I misinterpreted things and fucked up. Won't be last time. Sorry :duchess: .
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

RyanThunder
Knows Best

#602 Post by RyanThunder »

Jung wrote:Speaking of :duchess: this thread gives me a strange feeling

I mean here we are with a massive unemployment problem and we've got a discussion about how we've apparently got to bump the retirement age up to 70 to save costs

This may be a really stupid opinion but I can't help seeing "we need people to retire only right before they die" in terms of capitalism's inherent institutional tendency to want to squeeze as much as possible out of as few employees as possible while paying them as little as possible, and wonder if this is actually the way we want to run our society

Like I wonder how much liesure time we could actually afford as a society with modern technology if the model was to try to maximize it in balance with material living standards and within bounds of practicality instead of letting capitalism set the tune with some restraints to keep it from going full dark satanic mills on us.

Is this hopelessly idealistic?
It is in a capitalist system, yeah. You need some kind of centrally-organized economy for that to work. Otherwise you get stupid economic infighting and stuff like what we have today.

What the hell are Duchess' politics anyway? It's like she wants everybody to suffer. I don't get why.

Flagg

#603 Post by Flagg »

RyanThunder wrote: What the hell are Duchess' politics anyway? It's like she wants everybody to suffer. I don't get why.

She had a fucked up childhood, and like most of us with fucked up childhoods it skewers how we view people. She's like ultra-rightwing conservative.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Aaron
El Duderino

#604 Post by Aaron »

No she's actually not. She has dumb attitudes towards retirement but she's not Shep, or Bart Blade.

She's also Trans which makes her a non person to the right. And despite all the crazyness and shitty upbringing she's got more education, a better job and is happier then 95% of the members on there.

I'm actually happy for her now.

Flagg

#605 Post by Flagg »

So she's changed?
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Aaron
El Duderino

#606 Post by Aaron »

A fuck of a lot. You should try talking to her via pm sometime.

Shroom Man 777
The Mang, the Myth, the Legend.

#607 Post by Shroom Man 777 »

sometimes people get better

Aaron
El Duderino

#608 Post by Aaron »

Yup.

RyanThunder
Knows Best

#609 Post by RyanThunder »

Yeah sounded kinda odd that she'd be conservative. That's good to hear that she's changed.

Oh hey, Aaron, PM me if you'd rather not discuss here, but you're up near Ottawa right? I may be up there later this month. If you're still down for it I could use the opportunity take you up on that offer to visit a shooting range to prove that I'm not a total haplophobe. :v

Aaron
El Duderino

#610 Post by Aaron »

Sure, that's cool

Einhander Sn0m4n

#611 Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Now kiss (and send me the pics) :giggidy:
RyanThunder wrote:What the hell are Duchess' politics anyway? It's like she wants everybody to suffer. I don't get why.
I remember bitching up a big shitstorm at her about precisely this thing. Glad she's getting over her misanthropy.

Aaron
El Duderino

#612 Post by Aaron »

Nah, he's not my type.

Einhander Sn0m4n

#613 Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Lulz. BTW how's Val doing?

Aaron
El Duderino

#614 Post by Aaron »

Good.

Einhander Sn0m4n

#615 Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Awesome :sun:

Phantasee
I'mma let you finish

#616 Post by Phantasee »

Stop being so chatty. This is the Chat Thread. Take your shit to OT.
My photographs: Instagram VSCO Grid

Einhander Sn0m4n

#617 Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

I love you too Phant :sun: BTW how big is your beard?

Count Chocula
Liberal

#618 Post by Count Chocula »

Feeding a mouse Plaster of Paris is like tossing Tums to a seagull...cruel and unusual.
"We've already had this discussion before. I treated you of barbaric caveman then." - Oxymoron

"He killed 80 people in 2 days"
"...he's adopted." - The Avengers

Straha
Lecturer

#619 Post by Straha »

The Massive cognitive schizophrenia in that thread is super irksome and makes me sincerely doubt so many people's intelligence.
"Is it not part of being erotically experienced, however, to know that the desire to enter the other can lead one to the wrong entrance?" - Peter Sloterdijk

"Ethics is endless, the law is terminal." - Paul Mann

Darksi4190
Not a Brony (Probably lol)

#620 Post by Darksi4190 »

"There are more people in India without power than there are in my entire fucking country. Let's crack jokes about it!"

Aaron
El Duderino

#621 Post by Aaron »

RyanThunder wrote:Yeah sounded kinda odd that she'd be conservative. That's good to hear that she's changed.

Oh hey, Aaron, PM me if you'd rather not discuss here, but you're up near Ottawa right? I may be up there later this month. If you're still down for it I could use the opportunity take you up on that offer to visit a shooting range to prove that I'm not a total haplophobe. :v
You mean August, right?

Oxymoron

#622 Post by Oxymoron »

No.

Bakustra
Religious Fifth Columnist Who Hates Science, Especially Evolution
Location: Wherever I go, there are nothing but punks like you.

#623 Post by Bakustra »

so after reading the algebra thread over on that other forum, you know the one, i have one response

possibly the reason that people fail exit exams involving algebra at such high rates is because the methods used don't encourage them to retain anything and so they only memorize for the class and let it go afterwards, rather than kids these days (or rather, younger members of one's own generational cohort, lol) being mentally handicapped universally

so this would suggest reworking the way algebra and other mathematical subjects are taught to improve retention, but of course pedagogy is a useless bit of humanities lol

besides these kind of people would then feel a sense of anger at no longer being an elite, i'm sure

Agent Bert Macklin

#624 Post by Agent Bert Macklin »

Broomstick just isn't bright. Her problem wasn't the calculus. It was the algebra. If you can't figure out that the limit as x approaches 5 of 3x is 15, you're doing something wrong. It's gets difficult when you get indeterminate limits. Don't get started on fucking integration by parts and U substitution. The algebra fucks you, not the calculus.

Einhander Sn0m4n

#625 Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

f(x) = ax² + bx + c

Maybe it's time for a GRAEPH!??!