The Return of Testing Chat Thread

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Flagg

Re: The Return of Testing Chat Thread

#1626 Post by Flagg »

adr wrote:
Flagg wrote:Los didn't say that. But then you don't exist in reality, so I'm not surprised you'd just make shit up.
http://testingstan.arsdnet.net/forum/vi ... 977#p48977
Wow you're dumb. He was talking about if he were a forumk owner you moron. Frankly, I wish Chucklefuck had made the threat here. Then I could have tipped the FBI off and they'd pay you a visit. And after the bullshit you arrogantly spout at them rather than just giving them Cuntfaces IP, they would get a warrant and sieze your server.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Flagg

#1627 Post by Flagg »

Darksi4190 wrote:
Aaron wrote:Guys, why do you bother?

he'll never learn.
Fixed that for you. :picard:
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Aaron
El Duderino

#1628 Post by Aaron »

Darksi4190 wrote:

If we don't berate him, he'll never learn.
Oh yeah, cause thats worked so well so far hasn't it.

adr
Moon Prism Power, Make Up!

#1629 Post by adr »

Darksi4190 wrote:As if we didn't learn that when Stark was deleted and you completely failed to act in any sort of reasonable fashion.
I took away the ability for it to happen again, then Xon stepped up and undid the deletion. The problem was solved.
In the name of the moon, I will punish you!

Manus Dei

#1630 Post by Manus Dei »

adr wrote:
Losonti Tokash wrote:ps it was pretty sweet how you undid his 7-day ban for racism without any reason or explanation
Bans are unconstitutional on this board.
how do you know what the founding fathers intended when they wrote the constitution
Ralin wrote:Finally I realized that when Walker fights the Satanic ponies I need to mention how his 'lower horn' is glowing and sparkling as it draws in and focuses Equestria's ambient magic.

RogueIce
#YOLO

#1631 Post by RogueIce »

So fucking Customer Service.

I go to activate my prepay toll doohickey online. So I have to enter in a vehicle. Well fair enough. Except we transferred the tag from an older vehicle, and that tag was associated with another account so I can't add it, need to call customer service.

Which is silly because what do they give a fuck as long as I pay it, right? :picard:

But whatever. I do the rounds with Customer Service. Since it wasn't my name on the account I can't take that tag off, but it's okay. They let me create the account over the phone without a vehicle associated with it, I just had to read my info over the phone. Works well enough, I guess. So I do that and it's activated and yay for all, right?

Except despite the fact I spelled out my last name to the person, he still typed it in wrong. And you can't change that over the phone, I'd have to mail in and submit documentation and shit to get a name change. Even though it's to correct their mistake and that name is wrong. Ugh. *smirk*

Well fuck it I don't even care. As long as they never bitch about it I'm not going to bother.

Bakustra
Religious Fifth Columnist Who Hates Science, Especially Evolution
Location: Wherever I go, there are nothing but punks like you.

#1632 Post by Bakustra »

Aaron wrote:
Darksi4190 wrote:

If we don't berate him, he'll never learn.
Oh yeah, cause thats worked so well so far hasn't it.
i've finally realized how much of a klutz adr is by the standards of leftism, which is impressive indeed, and so i'm ranting about it

i'll probably come up with some dumb thread that will peter out within a week after i'm finished fussing around

Aaron
El Duderino

#1633 Post by Aaron »

Yes he's an idiot, and pathetic and has a bunch of half baked ideas that ignore reality but he's obviously interested in rummaging around in his own feces, so just leave him. Pretty sure that he won't change unless he wants to, so yelling at him won't help anything.

Darksi4190
Not a Brony (Probably lol)

#1634 Post by Darksi4190 »

adr wrote:
Darksi4190 wrote:As if we didn't learn that when Stark was deleted and you completely failed to act in any sort of reasonable fashion.
I took away the ability for it to happen again, then Xon stepped up and undid the deletion. The problem was solved.
And you utterly failed to punish the perpetrator to any reasonable degree. Maybe if you'd booted Fanboy's sorry ass off the forum instead of giving him a slap on the wrist, Stark wouldn't have rage-quit and taken half the forum's interesting discussion topics with him.

adr

#1635 Post by adr »

So Stark is a whiny crybaby who couldn't handle someone not valuing him enough.

Maybe he needs to grow a thicker skin.

Losonti Tokash

#1636 Post by Losonti Tokash »

man i have no fear of actually being punished by the government

i do not want the hassle of explaining that shit to my boss why the secret service paid me a visit regarding death threats to the president on a forum where i am a volunteer staff member

edit: good lord your cowardice disguised as moralism is astounding

artemas

#1637 Post by artemas »

this is all immensely stupid

evilsoup

#1638 Post by evilsoup »

whoa haha
why all the hate for adr

infinite lols

Bakustra

#1639 Post by Bakustra »

adr wrote:So Stark is a whiny crybaby who couldn't handle someone not valuing him enough.

"There is a mysterious wisdom by which phenomena among themselves disparate can be called by analogous names, just as divine things can be distinguished by terrestrial terms, and through equivocal symbols God can be called lion or leopard; and death can be called sword; joy, flame; flame, death; death, abyss; abyss, perdition; perdition, raving, and raving, passion."

adr

#1640 Post by adr »

Flagg wrote:He was talking about if he were a forumk owner you moron.
Losonti Tokash wrote:i do not want the hassle of explaining that shit to my boss why the secret service paid me a visit regarding death threats to the president on a forum where i am a volunteer staff member
LOL. The original thing was also about Dalton, who... isn't the owner.

But, can either of you name a single case where the agents visited a volunteer staff member or even a forum owner over another user's post? Can you even think of a real reason for them to? They could get the email address or the ip with a phone call or email; visiting you in person is a waste of time. Of course, so is that whole idiotic law, but like Rabid said, that's their job.

If it has never actually happened.... it really isn't worth worrying about.

Bob the Gunslinger

#1641 Post by Bob the Gunslinger »

Bakustra wrote:
thejester wrote:friendly guy is seriously the dumbest cunt going around
I appreciate the good work you're doing in that thread.

What is this?

Bakustra

#1642 Post by Bakustra »

adr wrote:
Flagg wrote:He was talking about if he were a forumk owner you moron.
Losonti Tokash wrote:i do not want the hassle of explaining that shit to my boss why the secret service paid me a visit regarding death threats to the president on a forum where i am a volunteer staff member
LOL. The original thing was also about Dalton, who... isn't the owner.

But, can either of you name a single case where the agents visited a volunteer staff member or even a forum owner over another user's post? Can you even think of a real reason for them to? They could get the email address or the ip with a phone call or email; visiting you in person is a waste of time. Of course, so is that whole idiotic law, but like Rabid said, that's their job.

If it has never actually happened.... it really isn't worth worrying about.

Penitenziagite!
Bob the Gunslinger wrote: What is this?
l'thread chinois, in which mr friendly guy is an immense idiot, metahive is a tryhard, and stas bush declares that the us was not involved in the multinational coalition that invaded china over the boxer rebellion, nor did it fuck over the chinese in any way during the 19th century. so nothing really new, but at least thejester is basically effortlessly owning them

Agent Bert Macklin

#1643 Post by Agent Bert Macklin »

Losonti Tokash wrote:
adr wrote:I don't think the Gestapo secret service has enough manpower to watch every forum on the internet and send agents to anyone who might say something.

And even if they did, sic semper tyrannis. Death to America.
they don't need to when anyone on here can just forward a link to his post on to tips.fbi.gov

but you're right, the only reason anyone would DARE say a mean thing to count chocula is because we don't like him

ps it was pretty sweet how you undid his 7-day ban for racism without any reason or explanation
So that's what happened. I thought Chocs just ran away like he usually does.

Flagg

#1644 Post by Flagg »

I love that Formless got away with lying about what Lord of the Abyss said, pulled a clear Vendetta on me, and then tried trolling me after Stas lectured me and ignored all of the rules Formless broke.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

adr

#1645 Post by adr »

Bakustra wrote:Penitenziagite!
I've never been subpoenaed, but I have been sued and I assume it isn't that much different.

Getting served is over before you even realize what's happening. Then, odds are, if you surrender the documents, that's the end of it and you'll never even see a law enforcement officer. (process servers are often private individuals). No SS visit at all to explain to the boss.

I've also been interviewed by the FBI about a third party. It was pretty painless. The agent came to my door, we sat down for about fifteen minutes and she asked me questions to which I didn't know most the answers, then left. That was the end of it for me.

Things are different when you're a suspect, or, of course, a dissident, but when you're a cooperating witness, meh, not that big of a deal.

Uncooperative witness? idk, but I'm most likely not gonna put my neck on the line for one of you with a real life court order or law enforcement officer. I would like to change these laws, but resisting them when standing alone is risky and futile.

BTW if they can figure out your address.... couldn't they also figure out the suspect's address? You're both just anonymous usernames on a web board. The only obvious exception is the publically available contact name/address/phone on the domain registration, e.g.

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Kyanka, Richard webmaster@somethingawful.com
Something Awful LLC
220 N State Route 7
Pleasant Hill, MO 64080
US

Which is why Something Awful, LLC got the subpoena instead of a random volunteer staff member: they're listed as the public contact.

If you aren't that person, it just isn't logical nor rational to expect anybody to bother you. And even if it does happen, meh, you've probably lived through worse.

Flagg

#1646 Post by Flagg »

evilsoup wrote:whoa haha
why all the hate for adr

infinite lols
I love that he thinks Starks refusing to come back has anything to do with Fanboys actions, when it had everything to do with 1) ADR being a coward, and 2) Him not giving enough of a shit about this place to reactive his account.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Losonti Tokash

#1647 Post by Losonti Tokash »

lol nice job moving those goalposts

but anyway you're 100% okay with posters being blatantly racist and using the forum to commit illegal acts with no repercussions (even something as tiny as being unable to post for a short period) and actually have stronger vitriol for people who call them out on being shitbags

and it's great you don't think being investigated is a big deal when you have no worries about losing your job or facing any real difficulty

bonus points for "well i've never done this but i assume it's exactly like this totally different thing that is a civil matter and not criminal because my stunning arrogance couldn't possibly allow for me to not know everything"

adr

#1648 Post by adr »

Losonti Tokash wrote:lol nice job moving those goalposts
what the fuck are you talking about? you said secret service agent coming to a volunteer staff member. anybody can scroll up and see what you said

that isn't what happened at something awful.
and it's great you don't think being investigated is a big deal when you have no worries about losing your job or facing any real difficulty
The crime is threatening to kill the president, not being the owner of a website where someone allegedly to kill the president, and most certainly not being a random volunteer staff member of a website where someone allegedly threatened to kill the president.

In short, as the admin, YOU ARE NOT THE ONE UNDER INVESTIGATION. That's been my point since the beginning. Maybe I'm a poor communicator.
bonus points for "well i've never done this but i assume it's exactly like this totally different thing that is a civil matter and not criminal because my stunning arrogance couldn't possibly allow for me to not know everything"
A subpoena is an order to appear in court (aka EXACTLY THE SAME THING you get when you're ordered to appear in court for a lawsuit) or an order to surrender information. It is NOT an indictment.

Glass Fort MacLeod
Fuckin' New Guy

#1649 Post by Glass Fort MacLeod »

Aaron wrote:I'm here for casual conversation and to relax, there are other places I can go if I want to be angry.
With or without guns?

We can just stand over in the corner munching t the snack bar waiting ot see who gets killed off first and then rummage the corpses.

Aaron
El Duderino

#1650 Post by Aaron »

Not much loot to be had off these.