Godammed SDN

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
uraniun235

Re: Godammed SDN

#3251 Post by uraniun235 »

Losonti Tokash wrote:holy shit i know that girl

i had no idea
dang, really? i'd have trouble making out that face, that's a hella grainy photo

Veef

#3252 Post by Veef »

uraniun235 wrote: dang, really? i'd have trouble making out that face, that's a hella grainy photo
Computer, enhance!

starku
UNPROVOKED CYNICISM

#3253 Post by starku »

more like computer turn 180 degrees so i don't have to see that shit

Losonti Tokash

#3254 Post by Losonti Tokash »

starku wrote:more like computer turn 180 degrees so i don't have to see that shit

RogueIce
#YOLO

#3255 Post by RogueIce »

Aaron wrote:Lol, freeze dried!

He would have been better off spending the equivalent money on canned food at the grocers.
I'll be honest.

If somebody bought me either (or both) of the spaghetti w/meatsauce or sloppy joe MRE packs.

I'd be pretty happy.

Aaron
El Duderino

#3256 Post by Aaron »

You guys have sloppy joe mres?

Zod
perkele

#3257 Post by Zod »

RogueIce wrote:

He would have been better off spending the equivalent money on canned food at the grocers.
I'll be honest.

If somebody bought me either (or both) of the spaghetti w/meatsauce or sloppy joe MRE packs.

I'd be pretty happy.
i've thought about buying a small pack of MREs before but mostly out of curiosity to see what they were like

Aaron
El Duderino

#3258 Post by Aaron »

And that's cool, some of them are excellent.

But buying the huge tubs of freeze dried shit, which you'll likely never use is just a waste of cash. Where if you stock up on canned stuff you can use it before it goes bad and replace it cheaply. Plus freeze dried requires you to have water which may be hard to get in an emergency and will likely require you to boil it. Canned food often has enough water to cook it with in the can.

Oh, don't eat any MRE that has "ham omelette" in the title.

Zod
perkele

#3259 Post by Zod »

Aaron wrote: Oh, don't eat any MRE that has "ham omelette" in the title.
fortunately i'm not a big fan of ham anyway

RedImperator

#3260 Post by RedImperator »

wait wait wait did harvey birdman give his family camping supplies because the Masters of the Universe in the city think the peak euro robopocalypse is coming? am i reading this right?

Mr Flibble

#3261 Post by Mr Flibble »

RedImperator wrote:wait wait wait did harvey birdman give his family camping supplies because the Masters of the Universe in the city think the peak euro robopocalypse is coming? am i reading this right?
Yes I believe you are

RedImperator

#3262 Post by RedImperator »

Mr Flibble wrote:
RedImperator wrote:wait wait wait did harvey birdman give his family camping supplies because the Masters of the Universe in the city think the peak euro robopocalypse is coming? am i reading this right?
Yes I believe you are
i wish i coud have been there to see that

ps: arent these the same geniuses who bet the farm on a pile of toxic garbage paper to begin with? why would anybody believe anything they say about the future?

maybe they started actually listening to their risk managers instead of firing them for being too negative lol

Mr Flibble

#3263 Post by Mr Flibble »

RedImperator wrote:i wish i coud have been there to see that

ps: arent these the same geniuses who bet the farm on a pile of toxic garbage paper to begin with? why would anybody believe anything they say about the future?

maybe they started actually listening to their risk managers instead of firing them for being too negative lol
Those are the ones. Personally I think that this just shows how stupid these guys are, no wonder the economy is so fucked.

Aaron
El Duderino

#3264 Post by Aaron »

There's been rumours in the blogosphere for a while that these dudes are building compounds in various areas to retreat to in case of collapse/revolution.

Cause, you know, people aren't going to raid them or anything.

Oh hey J, thanks for the gas!

Director of Celestial Intelligence

#3265 Post by Director of Celestial Intelligence »

Aaron wrote:I would have thought West Virginia, what with the whole no teeth and canoe rape.
Dumblaws.com says it's true and that it's legal so long as the animals weighs less than 40lbs, but I can't find it in the state code. As an aside, in Huntington, WV it is legal to beat your wife so long as it is done in public on Sunday, on the courthouse steps.
Aaron wrote:Oh, don't eat any MRE that has "hamomelette" in the title.

RogueIce
#YOLO

#3266 Post by RogueIce »

Aaron wrote:You guys have sloppy joe mres?
Sloppy joe "filling" but I guess you could make the sandwich with those bread/cracker...things they include.

But that's in the past. They discontinued that line. :(

Looks like there's now some "buffalo chicken" but I've not seen it for myself.

The Spartan

#3267 Post by The Spartan »

I don't suppose any of ya'll have tried the new FSR rations? The sandwiches in those any good?

adr-admin
Site Admin

#3268 Post by adr-admin »

Yeah, that's what I get for getting so wrapped up in the main point that I neglect the minutae.

http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic. ... 1#p3617661

lol

adr-admin
Site Admin

#3269 Post by adr-admin »

i need a musical signature

<audio autoplay src="AIRWOLF.WAV" />

Flagg

#3270 Post by Flagg »

Zod wrote:
RogueIce wrote:

I'll be honest.

I'd be pretty happy.
i've thought about buying a small pack of MREs before but mostly out of curiosity to see what they were like

They are pretty good. We got some after the third hurricane hit our area when we lived in FL from the national guard and I had a grilled chicken one. Aside from having a pack of M&M's from the 1984 Olympics in it (they tasted fine, though) it was pretty damned good. My mom was in the army for 10 years and remembers C-Rations and said that compared to MRE's they are cat food.
CUNTS! FOR! EYES!
The Liberal Hate Machine

Veef

#3271 Post by Veef »

latent force powers saved Leia from the yottajoule stormtooper blaster during the endor fight

haha

Aaron
El Duderino

#3272 Post by Aaron »

Powers she's never demonstrated.

To the EU!

Dooey Jo

#3273 Post by Dooey Jo »

VF5SS wrote:latent force powers saved Leia from the yottajoule stormtooper blaster during the endor fight
apparently it is the only explanation that doesn't rape zod
DracuLax - when even Death can't scare the shit out of you

Aaron
El Duderino

#3274 Post by Aaron »

Is it expecting to much from people with no relevant experiance to understand that professional troops miss all the time and that the Stormies accuracy is probably equivilant? You don't need to resorg to bullshit about broken blasters, covaluted escape plots, etc.

Bounty

#3275 Post by Bounty »

Aaron wrote:Is it expecting to much from people with no relevant experiance to understand that professional troops miss all the time and that the Stormies accuracy is probably equivilant? You don't need to resorg to bullshit about broken blasters, covaluted escape plots, etc.
suppressive fire is for COMMUNISTS
People in glass trousers shouldn't shit bricks.